trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a little large in size: (click on Spoiler below to view)

734018_446966725379475_1767899117_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/734018_446966725379475_1767899117_o.jpg

I wonder what Dr. Drew's 'Lie Detector' lady is going to say about this hand gesture. lol

His assertions that repressed memories are not coming from people under tremendous stressful situations are infuriating. I suppose when my 7 yr old brain melted under the weight of my uncles naked body, that wasn't stressful?

So I'm sure this was already posted but with the flying threads I missed it. Apparently the family was asked to remove their ribbons by the defense. Supporters removed them the FAMILY REFUSED.

Hopefully the defense just requested it and the Judge didn't order the removal. I'd hate to see the family disobeying a Judge. Not that I would blame them. I would refuse to remove them as well.

"came to at Hoover dam"

I think that is where the gun went, MOO

Don't think so ... there's a security checkpoint before getting to Hoover Dam. I doubt Arias would have risked getting caught with the gun ...

and boy do we need it. Other than that I'd rather be back in AZ where we were in Feb-in lovely New England we're still getting snow. I was watching the trial last night and DH asked what trial it was and I said the same one I was watching when we were in AZ and he was astounded it was still going on. At least in AZ I was watching/listening outside on my IPad. I hear it's been in the 80's now...this is such a great time in AZ but we only get school vacations these days....

Oh SNAP! it's after 5 in Nova ScoTCHIA!!! BRB

I missed a few minutes of testimony (and I haven't gotten all of the questions)

She suffers from dissociative amnesia and acute stress disorder - high probablility . . .

crime scene - chaotic and controlled frenzy
great strength able to move TA's body back to the shower - adrenaline

she did suffer from acute stress d/o - dissociative amnesia is very often correlated . . . .

since you ddn't talk to her immediately after within 2 weeks . . . .

meteor crater near flagstaff we know a meteor hit it . . . didn't see the meteor come down can't say in a diagnosable way . . . . in all reasonable certainty this is where the diagnosis came down . . . .

25-30 hrs spent with her - 30 hrs starts t o become therapeutic . . .

more than enough info to finish report . . . . no further point t be served . . . no need to continue

some eevals 6 hrs, 2 hrs, 10-15 hrs. . . . as a rule 25-30 hrs is a good stretch of time . . . some people spend more - . . . the professional knows when to stop

having problem with a battery or something

afternoon recess til 3:15 - you are excused

stand for the jury

counsel approach - we are at recess

I don't know about anyone else but i'm expecting a lightning bolt to come through the court house roof and hit this guy right between the eyes.
I think thats the only way we are going to get rid of him.

I haven't had my headphones in the whole time today, but at one point today I saw Juan Martinez pop up in his chair, grab his notes and start looking through them. Every time I see him do that it makes me smile. Even though he's probably not, I like to think he's thinking "Gotcha B****!"

I;m the one who asked that we stay on topic there but asking questions about what is happening in court is 100% on topic. People other than court observers making personal comments is not and it just makes it super hard for those of us who can;t watch live, to catch up!!!!

I hope everyone understands!!!!!!! :blushing:

Wenwe, have I told you lately that I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? You make it easy to catch up!!!!!

I wasn't fussing! I was just trying to make sure I posted in the right place. Newbie here! :)

If she formed no memories after shooting Travis according to the 'doctor', and 'woke up' in the desert covered in blood, wouldn't the first response to be to call someone to check on him? not to wash her bloody hands and toss the gun before the hoover dam? If her phone was out (it wasn't) she could have told , well......anyone.

I hope and pray that JM gets to point this out when he is doing his follow-up, whenever we are lucky enough to witness that...at this rate, Jenny W. will be asking questions till beach season. :banghead::banghead:

Extremely astute observation by you.:rocker:

:what:
Thanks SunDawnn,
I am sure it is for the viewers that snitched her out for being sneaky with the notes. But I think it's great, shows WE are getting under her skin. And I like that very much.:seeya:

Well me thinks someone tweeted the info to Hln
:great::great:

Is there one of 'us' who would have any questions for Dr S?? What is wrong with them. Kinda worrisome. SHE DID IT & IT WAS PREMEDITATED. Move onnnn. Moo

Concerning some of Doctor Drones testimony: he would not call her for several days feel as if he would abandon her almost in a panic from him not calling for several days.

Well isn't that just a bit junior high school to expect anybody to call you everyday? It sounds to me that JA was the needy one looking for praise on a daily basis. Maybe stalking behavior considering she was 27 years old. Low self esteem I don't think so. Immature yes.

JA is most definitely flirting today with a juror. Look how shes turning her chair toward the jury...has never done that at the def table before. Shes twirling her hair, touching her chest etc...using her alleged sexuality to lure one in

She probably figured it out that she's toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax