trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi showed up at Travis' uninvited at Christmas time, before they were "official". They had only known each other 3 months(?). Travis had about 30 people staying at his house and told her that she had to leave, that there was no room for her. So instead of leaving like a normal person, she slept under his freaking Christmas tree.

And this was already after he told her there was no room for her,she wasn't invited, he would call her the next day.

Does anyone know why they go into chambers rather than sidebar? I suspect Nurmi is to blame for this one. Before the seal went silent I heard him complaining already,geesh:banghead:

Probably something about the questions for the good doc.

I hope he washed the wheels off from dragging it through the vomit yesterday.

I wonder what jury is going to do when he starts pulling out books and notes to "explain" how he reaches his speculating?

Imagine if a juror said "Judge, he isn't answering the question." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:panic: Wow, woke up this morning and had no electricity. Don't know why, about 11:00 am started to panic. Called electric company to see if they knew when I could expect to get electric. Only got a computer message. I showered in a cold house and thought about my options. Now, at 1:00 pm finally got electric. My brain is already scrambled and I haven't heard the juror questions yet.

Don't panic. Court hasn't started yet.

that happened to me a few weeks ago due to weather when Jodi was testifying. So, I know the feeling.:therethere:

Jodi showed up at Travis' uninvited at Christmas time, before they were "official". They had only known each other 3 months(?). Travis had about 30 people staying at his house and told her that she had to leave, that there was no room for her. So instead of leaving like a normal person, she slept under his freaking Christmas tree.

:eek:

:nuts:

Her snoozing under the Christmas tree was a way to get attention..I mean all those needles and the close quarters? Strange is hardly the word for that really...

Dear Journal, Travis had a full house and told me he had no room for me there. Oh and he another grilfriend there..so when he told me to go away, I found an open spot[ the only one in the whole house] under the Christmas Tree..i got FOGGY after everybody woke up and were looking at me funny?

How does this girl not know how much of a freak she is? It blows my mind.

Her snoozing under the Christmas tree was a way to get attention..I mean all those needles and the close quarters? Strange is hardly the word for that really...

Dear Journal, Travis had a full house and told me he had no room for me there. Oh and he another grilfriend there..so when he told me to go away, I found an open spot[ the only one in the whole house] under the Christmas Tree..i got FOGGY after everybody woke up and were looking at me funny?

I can't believe she stays after he tells her there is no room. Dayum, no self respect at all. She humiliated herself.

Yep. And didn't she announce to those there she and Travis were Boyfriend/Girlfriend. Travis clarified stating No we have had a few dates. Words to that effect.

Where did y'all read/see this? Can you post a link? TIA!!

I finally gave up on trying to catch up! Looking forward to the jury questions.

:seeya:

It's next to impossible, especially if you step away for more than 15 minutes. After that, I just throw my hands up and start with what's most recent.

Yes - me! I wonder why she didn't testify. Maybe there was a pretrial motion that her testimony was more prejudicial than probabtive? In any event - holy cow - if the jury knew about doggie door, .tire slashing and uninvited christmas tree crashing - done deal. Oh and the headstand.

I think Mimi Hall testified to the doggy door, stalking and tire slashing. I don't think they'll see those tapes though because it puts Jodi in a bad light and might influence they jury.

FYI-Page 1 of each thread lists all the links to watch

Well, if it was a "freaking" Christmas tree, then that explains it. She felt at home there.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961