trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jury doesn't believe him! Thus all these questions! Isn't that sending a loud message! As to we're not buying what you are selling.

I am SOOO glad I was not in the courtroom yesterday. I have a really weak stomach when it comes to that sort of thing. The sound of someone even on TV vomiting makes me begin to heave, much less even a hint of the smell. Even knowing what happened and smelling the air freshened would be enough to send me over the edge.

Seriously, though, they have has since YESTERDAY to use steam cleaners, etc in that room, so why on earth would they be asking people if it smells ok today? One more potential for a delay I guess!

Thank you! I'm downloading it on my iphone

Please help. I'm an idiot. I downloaded Ustream. I searched for Jodi Arias trial and it could not find it. I checked spelling and tried twice. Is there more to this?

Last time, the judge read jury questions in order recieved so DT direct first followed by Juan cross. I have to remind myself not to get discouraged right at the beginning if it sounds llike they were buying into the doc before Juan got him.

Please help. I'm an idiot. I downloaded Ustream. I searched for Jodi Arias trial and it could not find it. I checked spelling and tried twice. Is there more to this?

Search for azfamily and it will be the first one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Minor it's a hum dinger. I will see if I can find a clip of it. I can't do the story justice to repeat it on here.

I just read a blurb on Nancy Grace's page about it, but the accompanying video cuts off before Clancy gets to the Christmas tree saga :(

Jodi showed up at Travis' uninvited at Christmas time, before they were "official". They had only known each other 3 months(?). Travis had about 30 people staying at his house and told her that she had to leave, that there was no room for her. So instead of leaving like a normal person, she slept under his freaking Christmas tree.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep. And didn't she announce to those there she and Travis were Boyfriend/Girlfriend. Travis clarified stating No we have had a few dates. Words to that effect.

This just keeps getting better. To all of you men out there, please recognize RED FLAGS! This girl had Single White Female written all over her! Totally Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction! How do women see these things, and men do not?

Poor jurors still waiting. They must be SO frustrated.

If I was one of the juror's I would be seriously thinking about raising my hand when the judge asks if we have followed her admonitions just to get out of this mess of a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961