trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks miss JA is using her "LAWS OF ATTRACTION" to control the courtroom?

Please help. I'm an idiot. I downloaded Ustream. I searched for Jodi Arias trial and it could not find it. I checked spelling and tried twice. Is there more to this?

search for AZfamily.com and its the first icon of 3 that you will select.

:seeya: links are in my sig right below

Where did y'all read/see this? Can you post a link? TIA!!

Travis friend (cant remember her name) really pretty blonde was on Nancy Grace last night with this info.

Said Jodias account of that night was intrue, Jodi said on stand they held hands and Travis slept on couch and she slept on floor. Imigine that!

Folks watching the wild about trial stream, just in case you aren't watching the tweets, refresh your screen, they've updated it.

Jodi showed up at Travis' uninvited at Christmas time, before they were "official". They had only known each other 3 months(?). Travis had about 30 people staying at his house and told her that she had to leave, that there was no room for her. So instead of leaving like a normal person, she slept under his freaking Christmas tree.

WTF? I don't know if that's ballsy or beyond desperate - or both?

Seriously, I cannot imagine putting myself in that position to feel..well, I don't even know what I would feel!

Anyone with a good link? ABC and some others are giving me trouble.

http://live.cnn. com/

but it won't let me list the full URL here. So just go to the above link and click on the icon that says "Live Jody Arias Trial"

Ok is anyone else floored by the newly released information (Sleeping under the Christmas tree incident and the new interrogation video) as I am???????

Now I heard there were more creepy stories relayed on Dr. Drew's show last night. Anyone have a link to that show??? I didn't DVR it last night and missed it.

Frankly between the video and the Christmas tree story I think Jodi's danger level exponentially increased for me. I mean clearly she's dangerous based on what she did to Travis but my God the woman is completely psycho!!!

Why on God's Earth was Travis not scared of Jodi is beyond me.

Well I think denial was playing a part in his thinking and his male thinking was the other part. He just thought he could handle it w/o looking like a fool among his "buds" and he was very concerned about his church issues. (hiding it other words).

JMHO

azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130211jodi-arias-murder-trial-arizona-live-video.html

Jodi showed up at Travis' uninvited at Christmas time, before they were "official". They had only known each other 3 months(?). Travis had about 30 people staying at his house and told her that she had to leave, that there was no room for her. So instead of leaving like a normal person, she slept under his freaking Christmas tree.

Where would she go, since she wasn't living in Mesa then? A huge red flag for Travis if she suddenly showed up from CA without at least a heads up. And if he hadn't told her about the meeting, but she learned of it from his FB page and invited herself, that's another red flag.

white_rabbit_arriving_late.gif

What's the Christmas tree story? I haven't seen that part yet.
PPL event. 30 people staying at Travis' house. Travis told JA he didn't have room for her, so she should make other plans. JA showed up, was told to leave, but wouldn't. (Travis had invited another woman as his companion.) JA announced to everyone that she was his girlfriend. He said she wasn't. She slept under the Christmas tree, and Travis slept in his office. Was very awkward for everyone concerned.

It's next to impossible, especially if you step away for more than 15 minutes. After that, I just throw my hands up and start with what's most recent.

Me, too, HopefulOne. Moves too fast to ask questions. Used to frustrate me. Real early in the morning or real late at night it moves slower if you have any questions. Easier to follow for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel