trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullchit! PD is Psychopathic! BPD Cluster B

Even lay person gets that Doctor!

But damn love ya juror who asked Pd ? You Rock!

I know what her personality disorder is doc......she's a psycho!!!!

She also has a anxiety disorder and a personality disorder but not able to specifiy what it was. Here's a hint to the Dr about the personality disorder, she is a vicious stalking controlling murderer....just a thought

Tranquilizers... odd.. I usually hear them referred to as benzodiazepines or sedatives... unless they're being given to a horse in the a$$.

Well... we know she likes it...

I was watching the video involving her hand stand and head tossing. Didn't she say she had a shoulder injury from the body slam. All of this is getting confusing.

Willmott really angers me. She came out of chambers all giddy, and told Jodi the good news.

She got them to force Travis' family to remove their ribbons.

I tend to be on the calmer side in most situations but, ITA. "Outrage" doesn't even come close to what I feel about this.

Extravagant planning does not occur during these fognesia episodes? So putting a camera in the washing machine, with garments, plus getting rid of rope, the knife, and the gun, isn't planning? REallllly??? This guys is so full of cr@p!!!

Really? What about this question...
"Are there medications to treat this terrible PTSD?"

WTH?? Terrible PTSD?

unfortunately, these questions are like us typing our thoughts on this forum...it is often hard to detect....tone.

that could be sarcasm....i would say it myself.....oh this terrible PTSD she has, can she get help?

at least im hoping...

He just said extravagant planning is not possible during the traumatic stressful event. So, we now know that she could not have cleaned up, deleted photos, taking the gun, knife, etc. Thanks again, Doc.

You can see the wheels in Juan's mind a turning!

That's odd. I'm getting that they don't believe him. I'm liking these questions.

I'm getting that most questions show skepticism. But that one or two of the questions tend to believe his testimony.

Next jury question:

Why over the last 2 days did you change your diagnosis of Jodi's alleged inability to remember slaughtering Travis to dissociative amnesia from transient global amnesia?

Do you realize that these two disorders are not the same disorder?

Did you sleep through the majority of your college classes?

I JUST got a call for a job offer. Which I took. I start Monday!!!! 7 minutes away from home. In accounting. What I love to do! :great:

So I will be missing some of the trial. But with the time difference (I am in NY) I shouldn't be missing too much. There's always youtube and of course I can always see all the comments from here to get a good feel of what's going on!

:yourock::yourock: Congratulations Linda!!! :fireworks::fireworks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member