trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who would like a little bit of Juan until lunch returns, here he is at a hearing for Robert Towery.

http://youtu.be/lDQuXm505bs

Sorry for just the link, I'm not sure how to embed a video so you can just hit play.

The inmate sitting behind that cage looks like he wants to knock the fire out of Juan.

Gosh I am glad they dont have the inmates here at parole hearings.

watching HLN, are these commentators on crack? they think the doctor did a good job and it will work with the jury the more he reminds them what an 'expert' he is? and this jinkasaurus chick, whose side is she on? she really bugs me. i actually am starting to like nancy grace, she's the only one who isn't falling for any of this crap and sees what we see.

I wish Juan could play the doc's entire interview. Sounds like there's some good stuff in there we didn't know about before.
Arias's abuse towards her mother was a GREAT addition.

Hey guys! I just got here - turned on HLN and they are talking about a "bull in a china shop" . Hmmm.... did I miss anything good?

The chair thing really irritates me and I don't think they should allow it for any defendant. Everyone just sit in their chair like a grown up and stop trying to look short, OK?

:floorlaugh: ja can lower, raise, spin, lean back and tip over that chair. she will not be able to hide, jm will get guilty 1st degree murder conviction. :moo:

Im confused about something - hoping you guys can help.

When discussing whether she has inability to concentrate, and RS cites that she has difficulty reading...are they not talking about this with regard to his post trauma diagnosis? Having read the BOM before the supposed trauma wouldn't seem to have any bearing so Im hoping I just missed something

The chair has been sinking a bit at a time, just like Casey Anthony's did, and now it can't be lowered any further. I think it looks hilarious!

To me, the lowering of the chair represents the sinking of her defence. A little bit more each day. :floorlaugh:

I completely get it, he did the same thing with Jodi when she was on the stand.

I too believe he needs to move on, it is like he gets stuck on stupid at times, arguing needless and pointless things for the sake of an argument.

Granted the Doc gets rattled and can not even answer simple things at times and appears to be making them up on the go but all of this at what expense. I have forgotten who Flores is and whoever the ME is and what their testimony was, seems like centuries ago.

I couldn't disagree more.

I listened to numerous people criticize him for going on and on about the gas cans, and he brought that HOME. It went straight back to premeditation. He's the one holding the responsibility and he knows where he's going. With the shifty answers he gets from the killer and her quack, he has no choice but to stay on it.

And in response to not remembering who Flores and the ME and their testimony, etc. - Juan has cemented them and their testimony in my minds. I have no problem remembering who they are and what they've said.

Per this 'expert' testimony, Miss Arias' anger toward her mother became more focused & intense after this event??? I've put several people on JA's intended hit list with that 9mm gun, but I'm betting her own, abused mother was first on her list on her way out of town. Now to have read here, among other things I hadn't heard: that gun was found securely hidden somewhere under the hood of her next rental car, only because her mother asked them about it; and KNIVES hidden somewhere in books she had packed??? OMG!!! Is this fact? I thought I couldn't feel more disturbed by her actions...this chills me to the bone & honestly makes me nauseous!!!

Samuels claimed today he had hundreds of classes of PTSD. Why is it then he only claims to have tested 15 people for it????

I completely get it, he did the same thing with Jodi when she was on the stand.

I too believe he needs to move on, it is like he gets stuck on stupid at times, arguing needless and pointless things for the sake of an argument.

Granted the Doc gets rattled and can not even answer simple things at times and appears to be making them up on the go but all of this at what expense. I have forgotten who Flores is and whoever the ME is and what their testimony was, seems like centuries ago.

But it's okay for the Defense to spend DAYS questioning this "Doctor" :facepalm: The good Dr. and Arias are basically Hostile Witnesses.

Det. Flores is the lead investigator and the ME is Dr. Horn. I have had no problems remembering their testimony :moo:

Hold on to the rope while you fall down that crater Dr.S
MrMagoo2.JPG

Listen, when the prosecutor is trying a death penalty case he should be asking/clarifying/addressing/explaining every single point/fact/issue about this case. If people are frustrated that Martinez is having to nail down everything not once, not twice but as many times as he feels is needed they need only remember the fine jury in Florida who allowed a murderer go free.:furious:

Samuels claimed today he had hundreds of classes of PTSD. Why is it then he only claims to have tested 15 people for it????

He must have slept through them or listen to the classes from the bar at the workshops at the plush hotels!!

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member