trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Wilmot won that objection and Travis' voice will not be heard through those emails to give this testimony some balance? They are in evidence though right?

em·pa·thy
/ˈempəTHē/
Noun
The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
Synonyms
sympathy

Trained in empathy ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA! I think she definitely dresses appropriately for court (I love some of her shoes) but her actions have been very inappropriate. She's like a giggling school girl, when there is absolutely nothing to be giggling about.

I agree on the giggling and carrying on, geez. I also think those ill fitting clothes do not suit her, possibly because she is petite and requires tailored suits. She is pretty but lacks sophistication and courtroom decorum, I'd lose the bangs and get a shoulder length layered haircut like the one Sandra Bullock is sporting here:

sandra bullock.jpg

Yeah, but he said he had sympathy, not empathy.

JA stuck around to enjoy her work!
Attended memorial
wrote letters
held interviews
feels like a movie star
proud of what she did...

nice Juan!

Just started tuning in about 20 mins ago. Tried to read previous and this thread.

All in all. How's Mr. Martinez doing today?

Should I just assume "great as usual"?

BBM: :great: :great: He's rippin' it up in there !

:fireworks: :fireworks:

Juan throwing his pen may just be the coolest thing I have ever seen!

Wilmot just laughed about Samuels saying some animals stick around to consume the carcass (in reference to "flight or fight").

Uhh. . . she completely missed the fact that he was comparing Jodi to an animal who flees after the incident, and she didn't flee when it was over, she stayed around to clean up, etc.

I don't agree with all the methods and quirks that Nurmi and Willmot use but they are fun to watch. Nurmi with his sloth like movement and Willmot with her meerkat looks and huffy walks up to the judge during a side-bar. They actually crack me up.
Notwithstanding, Mr JM is very professional while he waits.

Very patient. I agree.

So Wilmot won that objection and Travis' voice will not be heard through those emails to give this testimony some balance? They are in evidence though right?

That's just not right?
Why only half of it that pertains to making her look good.

Doc was trained to be a neutral observer. OkieDokie. Until you have Jodi Arias as a client ;)

My kids joke about this all the time. But, truth is, they are pretty good at it now, too!! They got the genes!!

Well, I am not a spouse of a lawyer, but MY spouse gets regularly crossed as did my kids when they were growing up. My older son used to say to the younger one "Don't lie to Mommy, she's going to get the truth out of you anyway".:floorlaugh:

Flight or Fight brought up now by Juan.

After two animals get in a fight situation. One dies from the fight, and the other one doesn't usually stick around to . . . in my own words now, clean up, send flowers, go to the memorial...

Juan asking Samuels if he may have lost his objectivity due to having sympathy for his patient.

Samuels going into a long professional identification with the word TRAINED said about a million times. Trained not to have any feelings towards their patients/clients.

Compassion...blah, blah, blah says Samuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni