trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

jurors have dropped at least 2 questions into the basket, dr samuels could be on the stand much longer #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer@martinezliss

STEP AWAY FROM THE JUROR QUESTION FORMS!

The doc never looked at the jury today...:seeya:

the date of the conversation that you reviewed prior to coming to court . . .one you read had a date and time - I believe it did . . . take a look @ exhibit #275 . . .

5/26/08 . . . does this reflect your recollection?
honestly no

response to juror question - flight or fight syndrome - like an animal - impulse to flee - if animal cannot get away there is an instinct to fight . . . . as soon as fite is over the vanquish is gone - that ends the encounter . . yes the winner doesn't stick around and do other things to the other animal . . . . typically not

they are done they go away - they don't stick around don't take advantage of the dead carcass - some animals do consume the carcass . . . .

in hypothetical once the winner is established they don't stick around - they take off -

finding of PTSD - findings of elements, scoring of the PDS, and the Milan test - could it be that you looked @those results - it appears that you are not objective anymore it colors your opinion

psychologist are trained in empathy - capacity to enter the mind of the individual - it not necessarily compassion - although Webster might disagree . . . . we are trained to be neutral observers in evaluation or doing psychotherapy not to over identify with the client - crucial training.

i have been accused of being a compassionate person . . .
you felt sorry for defendant
i don't remember sorry

semantics . . . not in the context you are using it now
compassion - you introduced word . . . that is true - compassion entered you evaluation . . .no empathy entered . . . . . we are trained to be empathetic . . .. therapeutic and evaluative

trained to have empathy for those we are assessing . . . .empathic listenings - use empathy as a tool for evaluative or therapeutic purposes . . . .part of the training - yes . . . isn't good record keeping as valuable? . . . exhibit #544 . . . part of training you are accurate on the subsections of the report . . . . accurate . . .

yes I omitted some things but it is accurate
I did score it accurately . . . . .useful for my test - the numbers 15, 16, 17 . . . . i didn't use those numbers . . . . . wasn't necessary for diagnosis . . . those numbers were not critical if they were I would have re-calculated them numerous times

empathy, training,recording, 35 years in how to keep reports and records straight - you were not accurate were you
a typographical error is not \
just like 35 years training, compassion . . .evaluative - you lost your compassion
absolutely NOT . . . absolutely not!

one more question from the jury - counsel please approach

Only 1 additional question.

They're bored and over the good doc.

Juror question..."dr. How many years have you been practicing.?

Hilarious that Jodi ever thought she could represent herself in this trial.

Can you just picture how that would have gone down? Oh. . . . how I wish!!:floorlaugh:

None of the defense experts for Casey Anthony disgusted me as much as this one.

Hmph.... that wasn't totally satisfying. did I miss something important?

OK...That was anticlimatic, Juan...even though I'm sure the jury got your point.

*wanders off frustrated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member