trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/pe/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111722519&cid=full

June 15, 2008
My dear Travis,
I don't know how I can go on without you.I am so grateful you came to my home when you were 8 years old to live with me.We had many happy times together,you were an easy boy to raise,and a great young man.It was a pleasure to be your grandmother.I will always love you.....Mummum.

~ Norma Sarvey, Riverside, California
Jodi signed his legacy book too but last time I looked for it, it had apparently been removed.

I lost the last 5 to 10 minutes of my live feed also. Will have to catch up on YouTube later.

Does anybody know if the Judge asked the jury questions of Samuels?

How did it end before the break, short answer will be most appreciated! :seeya:

Me too.

Right on Juan's 'improper impeachment' comment.

It went black for a good five minutes after that.

Replace the word ears with *advertiser censored*:

Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder
Like a continental (or regimental) soldier
Do your ears hang low?
:floorlaugh:

As my grandson says.....you deserve a round of "claws"...:floorlaugh:

Oh chit, he's still there!!! DRAG!!

This is really the first trial I have followed closely since the days of OJ, so apologies if the following question is a bit banal...

What grounds would the judge have to deny a request to approach? I have not seen an instance of this in the coverage I have seen of this trial, nor can I recall any such instance during the OJ trial.

Is anyone familiar with the protocol involved in a denial for approach? Would the judge simply say 'denied', or must she explain why she is denying it?

I am reading a lot of criticism of the judge for her consistent acceptance of approaches, so I am curious to know how they would go about denying them and why.

Thanks for any insight!

Can someone explain why the trial has wasted so much time on the PTSD garbage? I feel so dense but I just don't see what in the world it has to do with whether or not she murdered Travis in self defense or whether or not it was premeditated.

imho, anyone could suffer from PTSD after brutally murdering someone whether it was premeditated or not. Why does it matter how SHE was affected by his murder???

It's an attempt to explain/justify her lies and multiple versions of what happened. Otherwise, she looks like a premeditated murderer who lied to try to avoid getting caught. Oh, wait...

Can someone explain why the trial has wasted so much time on the PTSD garbage? I feel so dense but I just don't see what in the world it has to do with whether or not she murdered Travis in self defense or whether or not it was premeditated.

imho, anyone could suffer from PTSD after brutally murdering someone whether it was premeditated or not. Why does it matter how SHE was affected by his murder???

They are trying to use to explain away all of her stories, and lies.

Here we go...

seal.jpg

"You'll miss me when Wilmott does a Nurmi"

poor baby I read the other day he is almost blind and deaf XOXOXOXO animal lover here <3

Travis must have really loved that dog for his family to have Napoleon listed as a family member in his obituary.

People who love animals are special people.

WTH? I just tuned in for the day, and heard the judge say, "Dr Samuels please take the bin, I mean stand...."

Wha?? Thought he would be gone by now...

I'd like Jodi to know I went and got a frappuccino on the break. Slurp Slurp Slurp Jodi.

IMO, JM used today primarily (1) to get in JA's instances of abuse against her mother and (2) to set up his rebuttal case. He allowed Dr. Fog to read all of the texts because, perhaps, he had only seen a few, NOT the entire conversation. The good Doc must know now that an objective expert will invalidate his findings and make him look worse than he already does. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld