trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #106

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecutor asks the psycho: "Do you remember that you "blurted out that she was suicidal"? Ouch!

The psycho did not report that she was suicidal to the jail because he claimed that did not know who to report it to? Then he testified about how to report a suicide in jail.

The more the psycho talks, the more he backs himself into a corner. He's a bit like Jodi. He thinks that he's smarter than everyone else, so he commonly tells half truths. He can be discarded as a witness.

That one jumped right out at me, and I remember commenting to my DW how JM was going to jump on that :floorlaugh:

The prosecutor asks the psycho: "Do you remember that you "blurted out that she was suicidal"? Ouch!

The psycho did not report that she was suicidal to the jail because he claimed that did not know who to report it to? Then he testified about how to report a suicide in jail.

The more the psycho talks, the more he backs himself into a corner. He's a bit like Jodi. He thinks that he's smarter than everyone else, so he commonly tells half truths. He can be discarded as a witness.

What I kept thinking is, go to the warden. Ask to speak to the warden because they're gonna know eventually anyway. That way you won't be breaching client/patient confidentiality. She was gonna kill herself but it "stang". :boohoo:

The defense has nothing to gain for lying for Jodi. They are State appointed, they job is to only see she gets a "fair" trial and probably make sure they cover any potential future appeals by her.. So what could they possibly gain here??

What do they have to gain? How about the possibility of getting a not guilty verdict for this sadistic killer, stalker and pathological liar? Just because they are appointed by the state doesn't make their job any different than any other defense attorney in that what they have to gain is WINNING the case and getting their client who they KNOW is as guilty as sin off and back out in the world, and just hope she doesn't butcher anyone else in cold blood.

And YES they will lie, cheat, forge documents, slander the victim with every heinous thing immaginable for no other reason than hoping at least ONE juror finds it believable and so disgusting they feel the victim deserved to be butchered. Because that's EXACTLY what they're doing with the pedophile claim, and it was not Jodi who came up with that idea. And YES, they HAVE lied, they HAVE cheated, they HAVE tried to introduce documents they KNOW were fabricated, they HAVE grossly slandered the victim of this crime for no other reason than it's the only thing that works with the defense strategy THEY came up with.

There is NOTHING about this defense team that can possibly be considered FAIR. Never in my life have I seen any defense counsel stoop so low and jeopardize their license to practice by trying to introduce evidence they KNOW was forged and worse was THEIR idea.

What do they have to gain? How about the possibility of getting a not guilty verdict for this sadistic killer, stalker and pathological liar? Just because they are appointed by the state doesn't make their job any different than any other defense attorney in that what they have to gain is WINNING the case and getting their client who they KNOW is as guilty as sin off and back out in the world, and just hope she doesn't butcher anyone else in cold blood.

And YES they will lie, cheat, forge documents, slander the victim with every heinous thing immaginable for no other reason than hoping at least ONE juror finds it believable and so disgusting they feel the victim deserved to be butchered. Because that's EXACTLY what they're doing with the pedophile claim, and it was not Jodi who came up with that idea. And YES, they HAVE lied, they HAVE cheated, they HAVE tried to introduce documents they KNOW were fabricated, they HAVE grossly slandered the victim of this crime for no other reason than it's the only thing that works with the defense strategy THEY came up with.

There is NOTHING about this defense team that can possibly be considered FAIR. Never in my life have I seen any defense counsel stoop so low and jeopardize their license to practice by trying to introduce evidence they KNOW was forged and worse was THEIR idea.

Don't lump all defense attorney's into the same boat. Her first attorney quit, it's speculated, because Jodi wanted to admit the forged letters into the trial. The timing of her asking to be dismissed and the arrival of the letters is too coincidental. JMO

Also, we have some defense attorney's on the board who are trying to get the innocent set free.

:welcome: Both of you! :seeya:

Thank you, Steely!

P.S. Good explanation on PTSD. I was thinking the same thing while watching today. It is well known that many people who suffer from true PTSD go out of their way to not talk about the circumstance(s) that caused it. They also don't go around making up some big lie about it - they just ignore it or seek professional help. The doctor tried to twist Jodi's perverse actions of attempting to look normal to cover her butt (sending flowers, going to memorial service, driving by murder scene, calling police, etc.) into some imaginary diagnosis whereby she was doing this to avoid talking about it like a true PTSD sufferer. It was very obvious. Shame on him!

Two words…Jose Baez!:what:

Oh my gosh. So much to read!

I have a question. Yesterday when JM threw his pen on the desk while questioning Samuels? Did he do that on purpose or not? It was loud. I liked it!

Um... I am not a violent person. Never have been. Never will be. But if I hear someone say they kicked a dog for any reason...

I
start
to
freaking
growl
literally.

PS: Kicking a dog is abuse. Based on what JA described, she kicked a dog that was ALREADY abused and neglected. She kicked a dog because DIAPER GEL got messy?

IS she bloody kidding me????

She kicked this poor dog (why? Why the heck would a dog get into diapers - which were in the garbage? Why? Because the dog is freaking hungry! If it isn't hungry, then it is stressed - because it was tied up in a yard, alone (and probably hungry - including starving for attention).

So the dog gets of it's chain/leash, and strews the diaper gel (and baby poop - probably what the dog was looking for because it was HUNGRY) all over the yard.

What could JA do? Lets consider the possibilities:

1. look at the mess, roll her eyes like many a teenager, call mom and say "Your dogs are freaking crazy. I'm not going out there and cleaning up after that. I empty the dishwasher - I'm not dealing with all that baby cr**, Mom."

2. She could have cleaned up the diaper mess, realized the dogs were hungry, fed them, given them water, played with them for 2 minutes and never mentioned anything because it wasn't a big deal. It was part of living in a house. You see a mess, you clean it up. OR, if you are an older sibling taking care of dogs and other stuff after school, you negotiate a raise in your allowance.

3. She looks outside, sees the diaper gel (NO, her first worry is NOT, "Oh my Dog! Does that stuff harm the dogs if they eat it??? Call 911! My dog might've eaten some babysh** gel and I don't want him to die!"), goes outside - after the fact...

Wait.

Let's back up a minute (sorry guys). JA looks outside and sees the diaper gel all over - a mess.

She goes outside.

She kicks the dog/ Because: (um...)

No one ever sees the dog again.

Um. Let me rephrase.

NO ONE EVER SEES THE DOG AGAIN.

Putting it another way:

Um... I am not a violent person. Never have been. Never will be. But if I hear someone say they kicked a dog for any reason...

I
start
to
freaking
growl
literally.

PS: Kicking a dog is abuse. Based on what JA described, she kicked a dog that was ALREADY abused and neglected. She kicked a dog because DIAPER GEL got messy?

IS she bloody kidding me????

She kicked this poor dog (why? Why the heck would a dog get into diapers - which were in the garbage? Why? Because the dog is freaking hungry! If it isn't hungry, then it is stressed - because it was tied up in a yard, alone (and probably hungry - including starving for attention).

So the dog gets of it's chain/leash, and strews the diaper gel (and baby poop - probably what the dog was looking for because it was HUNGRY) all over the yard.

What could JA do? Lets consider the possibilities:

1. look at the mess, roll her eyes like many a teenager, call mom and say "Your dogs are freaking crazy. I'm not going out there and cleaning up after that. I empty the dishwasher - I'm not dealing with all that baby cr**, Mom."

2. She could have cleaned up the diaper mess, realized the dogs were hungry, fed them, given them water, played with them for 2 minutes and never mentioned anything because it wasn't a big deal. It was part of living in a house. You see a mess, you clean it up. OR, if you are an older sibling taking care of dogs and other stuff after school, you negotiate a raise in your allowance.

3. She looks outside, sees the diaper gel (NO, her first worry is NOT, "Oh my Dog! Does that stuff harm the dogs if they eat it??? Call 911! My dog might've eaten some babysh** gel and I don't want him to die!"), goes outside - after the fact...

Wait.

Let's back up a minute (sorry guys). JA looks outside and sees the diaper gel all over - a mess.

She goes outside.

She kicks the dog/ Because: (um...)

No one ever sees the dog again.

Um. Let me rephrase.

Putting it another way:

I hope the jurors hears this if they haven't already. Hurting an animal in any way is a huge red flag. This creature was born violent! I think she must have purposely kicked her mother while in the womb!!! Silly I know but she is just plain evil!

Donuts are done and so am I. good night folks, see you all tomorrow night, if we can find our way back through the fog. :seeya:

jury-whisper_zpsa4dd7895.gif

Don't lump all defense attorney's into the same boat. Her first attorney quit, it's speculated, because Jodi wanted to admit the forged letters into the trial. The timing of her asking to be dismissed and the arrival of the letters is too coincidental. JMO

Also, we have some defense attorney's on the board who are trying to get the innocent set free.

I didn't lump all defense attorneys in the same boat. Sorry if you got that impression. I only compared the job of any defense attorney to that of the defense counsel in this case because despite the defense counsel in this case being appointed by the state it's still the same job. All the rest was specific to the defense counsel in this case. The poster said that by being appointed by the state they had nothing to gain as their job was only to make sure Jodi got a fair trial which is completely false.

Rose 222 and Paperwing, thank you for that. I wish the jury could see this. The judge would say it was inflamatory. Ive said it before and will say it again. Cant wait for the guilty.

Katiecoolady has said many times that no juror is bonding with KC. They barely look at her. It's her sick imagination plus the need for attention.

The death itself is not evidence of first degree murder. Just of murder. Manslaughter is murder. (well - maybe it's different in the US > but here - manslaughter (voluntary) is a provoked murder).

The prosecution presented several circumstances to support that the murder was planned, not spontaneous. It rests on believing whether or not JA brought the gun. As there is no evidence she did so (just a contention by the prosecution) - I'd be reluctant to find for 1st degree. But I'm pretty strong in the belief that a capital case needs to be held to a very high degree of proof.

Regardless - I'm not on the jury - so just sharing my ideas here - and reading others ideas.
Actually it is. Premeditation is formed within a matter of seconds for the state of AZ'S definiton. It is the intent to kill. She intended to kill him when she didn't stop stabbing him. Even after that she could have stopped but she didn't-instead she almost decapitated him. She then shot him. At any point she could have stopped but she didn't...she kept on going until he was dead. That is not a self-defense manslaughter case by state standards. Inflicting a high degree of carnage, knowing that there was no way the person could survive is murder one....for AZ at least. Jodi's claim is self-defense. Not that it was an accident or that she didn't do it-she did it and she defended herself. Her claim does not hold up to the forensics...it shows she wanted him dead. So its murder one.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

...but she loves,loves,loves animals....just like she loved,loved ,loved Travis....

She has said this several times...in her testimony in direct and in that interview. If something is true, you don't need to say it over and over to convince them. She is trying hard to make herself seem more normal than she actually is.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member