Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
some new notes have been added to the case history for 3/14/13

Source: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/26/2013 094 - ME: Oral Argument Set - Party (001) 3/26/2013
3/25/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 3/25/2013
3/25/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 3/25/2013
3/24/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 3/25/2013
NOTE: FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
3/22/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 3/22/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
3/21/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 3/21/2013
3/21/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 3/21/2013
3/18/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 3/18/2013
3/18/2013 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 3/18/2013
3/15/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 3/15/2013
3/14/2013 ORD - Order - Party (001) 3/18/2013
NOTE: THAT TESORO COMPANIES INC PROVIDE TO COUNSEL FOR MS.ARIAS THE DAILY TRANSACTION RECORDS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY AND ALL TRANSACTIONS THAT TOOK PLACE 06/06/08 IN THEIR STORE LOCATED @ 1699 W NORTH TEMPLE, SALT LAKE CITY UTAH.
3/14/2013 ORD - Order - Party (001) 3/18/2013
NOTE: THAT WAL-MART INC PROVIDE TO COUNSEL FOR MS.ARIAS THE DAILY TRANSACTION RECORDS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY AND ALL RETURN TRANSACTIONS THAT TOOK PLACE 06/03/08 IN THEIR STORE LOCATED AT 1800 N MAIN SALINAS CALIFORNIA 93906

BBM

After watching a few times I realized she turned this story around and it was all about her. After kicking the dog, he hardly reacted so it wasnt that bad. ;-) She was actually looking for sympathy,after all she had to clean up poopy diapers!

JA says, "He didn't even yelp". That's because he wasn't breathing is the way I'm looking at it. Da*m !:furious:

I get real upset about these kind of things. Nobody should ever hit an animal for ANY reason. I don't care if they ate your couch. Don't hit your pet. Gad, I am furious that this family did't do something about her befoe she turned 18. :jail:

on hln after dark,as much as i don't like that lady attorny who defended FCA i have to agree with what she said there.

she was used not abused,happens to hundreds of people everyday

This is true, but Ja used Travis too and I find it infuriating that these talking heads seem oblivious to that fact.

It's interesting too, that Travis used her for the one thing that she used to lure him in, sex. Imo, JA looked at men as nothing more than something to use, like the host to a parasite. She would get everything she could from one until she tired of him or he got sick of her, then she simply moved on to her next meal ticket. Her entire life from her teens on seems to have been dedicated to using men.:twocents:

I heard Jean Cesarez (sp?) say once on HLN, can't find it, but remember it, that she had seen the deposition JM did with AL, it basically wasn't pretty.

IMO, AL seems okay to me, but she does only have a Masters, not a PhD (I don't mean that negatively, I have a Masters, not a PhD), but hardly the education/caliber of witness I would want as a DT if defending a client on Murder 1 charges. Will see how it goes, but as of now, does not appear this is going to be a rescue for the defense, and we still have JM's rebuttal case, which we already know will be loaded.

Thanks for the info.

I'll never forget that Grief Lady they hired for Casey anthony. What a joke! I was surprised the judge let that one in. Everything she said sounded like she was acting on a stage. That trial still fries my grits...Grrrr.

JA says, "He didn't even yelp". That's because he wasn't breathing is the way I'm looking at it. Da*m !:furious:

I get real upset about these kind of things. Nobody should ever hit an animal for ANY reason. I don't care if they ate your couch. Don't hit your pet. Gad, I am furious that this family did't do something about her befoe she turned 18. :jail:

What did the family do? Anything on her younger (diaper) siblings?

Morning. I have to catch up but I did see this post in the observers thread from our KCL.
I just wanted to post it because it might ease some minds....hopefully.

Verified Bad *advertiser censored*

Hi Honey...I'm hoooommmeee...

Starting with dessert first I"ll just share from the convo we had with Beth at the trucks before leaving for the evening (new hair looks mahvelous btw)

She said that in an extended hearing with LaViolette before the trial it was decided she can testify to NOTHING having to do with Travis being an "abuser". She can only testify to Jodi.

Maybe you know this...I didn't. This really deflates the defense balloon.

I don't understand those who criticize JM. Seemingly random questions are all part of his brilliant strategy. We'll see this in rebuttal and closing.

Also, he has a very successful record. The jurors believe him (his style is very effective) based on the number of convictions he has acquired. To each his own I guess. Just my 2 cents or less.

I think many have their views on what JM should focus on and things he should let go. However, I think he'll weave it all together in his closing so some elements that have been brought out, but not hammered home, will be presented to the jury. My guess is that it is a way to keep the defense off balance (i.e., don't allow them to refute a particular item).

Loved how Samuels just stood by the defense table after he was told to step down. I could actually see the tension between the *advertiser censored* and her admirer. They didn't engage and it reminded me of a middle school dance where this dorky kid is hanging around the popular girl afraid to ask her to dance.

I missed it, is there a clip?

OT - can anyone recommend an Android app to watch / listen to the trial?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

(Carried over from last thread)

I couldn't believe my eyes! She's getting predatory now. But when Wilmott looked over at the jury, that was over the top. Where is the Judge??? It's out of control and so is the Judge! Could JA possibly be trying to create a mis-trial? Willmott needs to be disciplined - her conduct is totally inappropriate and shameful.

They sit there whispering, giggling and smirking like school girls. They make me sick.

I heard Jean Cesarez (sp?) say once on HLN, can't find it, but remember it, that she had seen the deposition JM did with AL, it basically wasn't pretty.

IMO, AL seems okay to me, but she does only have a Masters, not a PhD (I don't mean that negatively, I have a Masters, not a PhD), but hardly the education/caliber of witness I would want as a DT if defending a client on Murder 1 charges. Will see how it goes, but as of now, does not appear this is going to be a rescue for the defense, and we still have JM's rebuttal case, which we already know will be loaded.

I don't trust anyone who has a background in community organizing period. :D

Other than that, her experience may be far more valuable than the PhD with "35 years of experience". She appears, so far, more human and less of a pedestal dweller.

And the mocking of appearances in general, male or female, is really petty and immature and something that I'm happy that most people here stick to criticism based on testimony <3[/QUOTE
]

Honestly, I have not mocked appearance, however, I have read a lot of everything. And NOW, JUST NOT it is an issue?

Me thinks it's a little hypocritical.

I have taken issue with it from the beginning and have said so and have been fired upon for saying so. (Way back when over the nekkid pics)

How am I a hypocrite? Do enlighten me. :)

I need to see the order of the pics Jodi took of Travis in the shower before she killed him.
I think it might being telling the story of the order of the premeditated murder.
Pic of him holding his heart, stab to heart
Pic of his back, stabs to back
Pic of his neck stretched up to the shower head, neck sliced
Pic of him on the shower floor
Pic of face, shot in face.
Is that the order of her pics?

She never expected him to get out of that shower IMO.
There are more pics
I don't think she was expecting him to ever make it out of that shower.

May have already been posted...
http://s922.photobucket.com/user/SoulShynz9293/media/shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg.html

[video=youtube;jU5ooZH3yxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5ooZH3yxs[/video]
I missed it, is there a clip?

About 20:12 into this clip...Dr.<mod snip> gives the <mod snip> a quick glance then stands there kinda awkwardly.

I don't trust anyone who has a background in community organizing period. :D
Other than that, her experience may be far more valuable than the PhD with "35 years of experience". She appears, so far, more human and less of a pedestal dweller.

:great:

someone posted earlier, sorry, can't find it, that of interest is she kicked the dog, and he was never seen again, emphasis on never seen again.

As there is always a little truth in her stories, I am thinking that she kicked Napolean that day as she was leaving, and that dog indeed was never seen again by her. moo. :furious:

OT - can anyone recommend an Android app to watch / listen to the trial?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Based on feedback from others here after I got my smartphone, I downloaded ustream app. and do the AZfamily feed which you search for once you download. Better buffering and no skipping like my computer does, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX