trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Martinez is doing an incredible job. He has a purpose in every question he asks. We may not understand it all now, but he isn't finished. He will wrap it all up on close. I believe he has some surprises yet to come. He is fighting for justice for Travis and his family. I have faith in Mr. Martinez. He has this!!!

Not IMO, he has YET to get to a "point" rambles just like defense yet talks fast and makes continually sentences that make no sense..Wonder how many could stand his bs for days, not me and doubt many of you could either.

No one knows what the jury thinks and again he isn't making things better imo...Slam me if you want, I have watched many a trials in my years. I'm pretty sure she will be convicted of something but I don't think it will be due to "Juan" it will be because she said she did it.

Not IMO, he has YET to get to a "point" rambles just like defense yet talks fast and makes continually sentences that make no sense..Wonder how many could stand his bs for days, not me and doubt many of you could either.

No one knows what the jury thinks and again he isn't making things better imo...Slam me if you want, I have watched many a trials in my years. I'm pretty sure she will be convicted of something but I don't think it will be due to "Juan" it will be because she said she did it.

Oh my. :what:

C6 Restricted range of affect is interesting; unable to have loving feelings; includes laughing, smiling, giggling - not blunted affect. Was she talking about someone she killed or someone who died? She didn't express what he expected for someone that lost a friend. The psycho is talking about alternate realities rather than calling a lie a lie, claiming that untruths are pschological defense mechanisms ... he's full of mumbo jumbo.

That was a crazy moment! Flores has completely had it with her .. Like his comments at the end. She wants to apologize to the dog? Of and the trash / diaper story doesn't ring true. And agree, she murdered the dog, then she blamed the dog (diaper story) and took minimum ownership (sound familiar?).

How annoying are her boring stories designed to make her look like a 'nice' person. Kicking mom too we heard today ... Pacifist??? I don't think so. Creepy that the doc tried to connect with her - I feel slightly sorry for him now.

On last night's HLN After Dark they showed an entry in Jodi's journal dated December, 2007 where Jodi said she no longer believed in the "Law of Attraction", at least the accuracy of it. There was more about it but it was cut off where we couldn't read the rest. I think it was in Vinnie's "Smoking Gun" segment. Vinnie's comment was, "Then why didn't she write about the negative things she now claims Travis said/did after December 2007?"

I like JM's style. I have read many authors who work the same way JM is working the witnesses. He starts off with something and just as one is saying to themselves "where is this going?" he is off on another track, and then another and eventually he ties them all up in one neat bow. Maybe others have trouble putting the puzzle pieces together, and I can see where it can get confusing for some, but for me it works.

And the majority here despise the defense? Do you think they "signed up" for this??? They have a responsibility to defend her to their abilities rather they want to or not...Ya know, our good ole justice system.

I happen to think they are probably really nice people and one's who don't deserve nasty comments all the while most commend "Juan" and his ugly treatment....

:what:

BBM: So, even if Juan Martinez wins the case, it has nothing to do with him and the case he has presented before the jury? This doesn't even make sense. You aren't the first person to state this, and it's a tough pill to swallow. The investigation team and the prosecutor, if there is a win, deserve all the credit, in any case.

I guess some people are seeing the guilty verdict coming, and now have to state the prosecutor would have nothing to do with it when it's handed down. That's not even logical. :moo:

That was a crazy moment! Flores has completely had it with her .. Like his comments at the end. She wants to apologize to the dog? Of and the trash / diaper story doesn't ring true. And agree, she murdered the dog, then she blamed the dog (diaper story) and took minimum ownership (sound familiar?).

How annoying are her boring stories designed to make her look like a 'nice' person. Kicking mom too we heard today ... Pacifist??? I don't think so. Creepy that the doc tried to connect with her - I feel slightly sorry for him now.

BBM: This kind of reminds me of a recent Florida case.

And the majority here despise the defense? Do you think they "signed up" for this??? They have a responsibility to defend her to their abilities rather they want to or not...Ya know, our good ole justice system.

I happen to think they are probably really nice people and one's who don't deserve nasty comments all the while most commend "Juan" and his ugly treatment....

I don't despise the defense but I don't think they are on the up and up at all. They are not supposed to put anything up they know is a lie and not only have they done this, they are completely cuplable. I am certain Nurmi and the Doc helped Jodi flesh out this story she is telling now and helped her knowing full well that what she was saying about Travis wasn't true.

To slander a victim with no evidence should not be allowed.

On last night's HLN After Dark they showed an entry in Jodi's journal dated December, 2007 where Jodi said she no longer believed in the "Law of Attraction", at least the accuracy of it. There was more about it but it was cut off where we couldn't read the rest. I think it was in Vinnie's "Smoking Gun" segment. Vinnie's comment was, "Then why didn't she write about the negative things she now claims Travis said/did after December 2007?"

BBM: I think that was from her myspace page was it not?

*SIGH*

On that note.........I'm off to bed. G'nite all!

I don't despise the defense but I don't think they are on the up and up at all. They are not supposed to put anything up they know is a lie and not only have they done this, they are completely cuplable. I am certain Nurmi and the Doc helped Jodi flesh out this story she is telling now and helped her knowing full well that what she was saying about Travis wasn't true.

Likewise, in fact I feel sorry for them. They have Nurmi who wanted off the case, they have a "client" who couldn't keep her mug out of the camera lens, and a bumbling Dr as a witness. I do however despise the way the DT trashes the victim meanwhile trying to convince us that JA will be the next Mother Theresa.

Not IMO, he has YET to get to a "point" rambles just like defense yet talks fast and continually sentences that maIe no sense..Wonder how many could stand his bs for days, not me and doubt many of you could either.

IMO perhaps his "points" would be easier to understand if he weren't constantly interrupted by JW to break his stream. If you are referring to JM I would welcome listening to him not for days, but for months.

I have no intention on slamming you I have my opinion, you have yours. When she is convicted it will be because "Juan" and his team haven't drank the JA koolaide, and because the truth will come out. :banghead:

Likewise, in fact I feel sorry for them. They have Nurmi who wanted off the case, they have a "client" who couldn't keep her mug out of the camera lens, and a bumbling Dr as a witness. I do however despise the way the DT trashes the victim meanwhile trying to convince us that JA will be the next Mother Theresa.

Also, Wilmott doesn't seem very good at what she does IMVHO. She constantly asks questions that she doesn't know the answer too. She acts unprofessional. And they have put up witness after witness that has crushed their case.

I have not a very fleshed out opinion of Nurmi. He's only questioned Jodi and I didn't even watch any of that non sense. I can really tell he does not want to be there at all. Wilmott is also getting very frustrated and it shows in her behavior recently. Their case is falling apart. But who knows, maybe they can win just one...

The defense has nothing to gain for lying for Jodi. They are State appointed, they job is to only see she gets a "fair" trial and probably make sure they cover any potential future appeals by her.. So what could they possibly gain here??

The defense has nothing to gain for lying for Jodi. They are State appointed, they job is to only see she gets a "fair" trial and probably make sure they cover any potential future appeals by her.. So what could they possibly gain here??

Of course they have something to gain: winning. A record is everything to a lawyer. They want to win. It shows. The Doc all but admitted they helped her with this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV