trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: I think that was from her myspace page was it not?

It was in her handwriting. Vinnie was showing how her handwriting did not differ after her finger was injured compared to before the injury.

ETA: Well, now you've got me wondering. I know I read it on the screen, but perhaps it wasn't in the handwriting comparison segment?

Goodnight Friends, I have no intention in reacting to anymore JM bashing tonight. I admire JM, he is the BEST!!!!! GO JUAN

LULU 67 made the statement that she felt sorry for the Doc at the end when he was sitting alone. I did not know how to carry that thread over but, I admit I did too!!! He was another victim in Jodis web. I get angry at anyone that defends her and im not sure why he agreed to defend her she, didnt even give him a nod of thanks or a half smile...nothing!! Im sure its ruined his career but for some reason..I felt a lil sorry for him. Dont hang me. At least I have empathy unlike Jodi!! Haha!!

His career probably won't suffer much at ALL. Most trials are NOT televised and he only has to sway one out of 12 people during any given trial. Not all prosecutors are as razor sharp as JM. Even bad publicity is good publicity as long as people have heard your name, so there will be plenty of defense lawyers with low budgets who will be more than happy to hire him.

It was in her handwriting. Vinnie was showing how her handwriting did not differ after her finger was injured compared to before the injury.

Vinnie finally argued a point adequately it seems!

And the majority here despise the defense? Do you think they "signed up" for this??? They have a responsibility to defend her to their abilities rather they want to or not...Ya know, our good ole justice system.

I happen to think they are probably really nice people and one's who don't deserve nasty comments all the while most commend "Juan" and his ugly treatment....
Hmmm, "despise" is a harsh word...haven't seen anyone use it but I could have missed it.
Until the last couple of weeks I was annoyed at times with the DT and tried to remember they didn't choose to defend JA.
But this "sisterly" bonding by JW with JA is wrong. The giggling and smirking is offensive. The insensitive snickering and staring at TAs family is infuriating. JW crossed the line of professionalism.
I don't despise them as people but their conduct begs for the criticism they've received.

Hmmm, "despise" is a harsh word...haven't seen anyone use it but I could have missed it.
Until the last couple of weeks I was annoyed at times with the DT and tried to remember they didn't choose to defend JA.
But this "sisterly" bonding by JW with JA is wrong. The giggling and smirking is offensive. The insensitive snickering and staring at TAs family is infuriating. JW crossed the line of professionalism.
I don't despise them as people but their conduct begs for the criticism they've received.

I agree. At this point it's just a p***ing contest for JW. Her conduct has really :furious: me.

Of course they have something to gain: winning. A record is everything to a lawyer. They want to win. It shows. The Doc all but admitted they helped her with this story.

Dont think many Defense Attorney's get real excited about being "APPOINTED" to defend a murder.........It's a job that they have to do, Unless their OJ"s attorney's who get paid millions, that isn't the case in this situation...

Thank you. I couldn't read the pages of her journal he had up, but he also had a shot up from her myspace page where she said for the last six months she had not believed in the laws of attraction (paraphrasing b/c it's late) and I remember next to that there was a picture of what looked like Alladin's lamp on her myspace page.

Goodnight everyone! Just remember, Travis needs all of us here supporting him. So, no Timeouts. I hear they are brutal. Big Picture. :eek:fftobed:

Dont think many Defense Attorney's get real excited about being "APPOINTED" to defend a murder.........It's a job that they have to do, Unless their OJ"s attorney's who get paid millions, that isn't the case in this situation...

Then they shouldn't be defense attorneys. That just doesn't even make sense. If they weren't thrilled with it, they wouldn't do it.

There ya go again, really why dont you read back on the comments made about the defense. and in case you forgot, I have a right to my opinion...........

Goodnight everyone! Just remember, Travis needs all of us here supporting him. So, no Timeouts. I hear they are brutal. Big Picture. :eek:fftobed:

Alright I'm done now. Gonna go cuddle my baby girl and send happy thoughts Juan's way.

Then they shouldn't be defense attorneys. That just doesn't even make sense. If they weren't thrilled with it, they wouldn't do it.

Then you may not understand how the court works, they get assigned cases on rotating bases as public defenders for one's like JA who can't afford an attorney, that is why they are there..guess they got the "unlucky" turn..

Goodnight MeeBee, don't get sucked into it like I did. Just sayn, Justice4Travis.

Then you may not understand how the court works, they get assigned cases on rotating bases as public defenders for one's like JA who can't afford an attorney, that is why they are there..guess they got the "unlucky" turn..

They know as defense attorneys they will be defending murderers, rapists, thieves. They know they will be assigned to people like Jodi. It's their job. If they don't like they shouldn't do it.

And NOW I'm off to bed...

It's a job. They are making a living from what I've read. It's a job and it's showing.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member