trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this testimony will all be tied back to one unsubstantiated Toblerone incident, while ignoring all the proven and admitted episodes that Jodi committed....?

GMAB.

This will be laughable...

I think I've wandered into some alternate reality, where defense is prosecution... I don't understand how this helps the defense at all. And why is JW still all chipper chipmunk? This is not going well for them, anybody even halfway paying attention can see that!

She is so describing JA to a T. She so seems to be supporting the prosecution that I want to give her a big bear hug!!!

did Travis supposedly destroy something of Jodi's, beside the journal pages ?

You can see she is turning into a State witness because of the lack of objections from the State.

Name-calling, yelling and screaming, banging your head against a wall, punching holes in a wall are pretty much unavoidable when dealing with all the crap a psych does to you. It's frustrating as hell just trying to make sense of it all.

Does JW have any idea how this witness is coming across? This testimony speaks so clearly to the defendant - not Travis, the victim.

OKAY......!!!!
that's it....
For the life of me ....her descriptions are more applicable to Travis.....
Jodi is the perpetrator.....
It's all fine and dandy to have all these definitions....but it's another thing to try to "fit a square peg into a round hole" when all the outward facts and actions point to the opposite of what you are saying.....
Travis was not a stalker ....Jodi is !!!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
A phone call, driving by a place of work or house is considered "normal stalking". #JodiArias

AND Jodi was blocking the door so this girl could not leave. Finally, this girl's friend came into the ladie's room and she was able to escape.

Which would explain the "hostage situation" that she is explaining right now. It's quite obvious that JA is the aggressor here.

MOO

Mel

OMG. Normal stalkers go away when partner means business. Not normal turns to terrorist when partner means busines. I think I heard Wilmott gulp.

This trial just gets more and more bizarre!!!! The DT DV expert describes the defendant to a TEE! Have they lost their minds? This is just amazing... My mouth is hanging open.

Normal stalking...usually one person not ready to end the relationship. Might show up to where someone is, drive by their house, push and push until they get what they want. Check and check. Cross examination Mr. Martinez? No your honor, no questions, thank you.

OK why is Willmott not jumping up and down to declare Alyce a hostile witness?

"The relationship ends before one of the parties is ready."

And so that party goes for the gun, the knife, the road trip, the lying cover-ups, the alibi fabrications.

I wonder if ALV could tell us how important it is that the stalker maintain tropies; e.g., photographs of the carnage they wreak...

c) I can't listen to anymore, otherwise I may throw my computer into the traffic below my window.

SBM, respectfully. Where would that act put you on the abuse continuum. Is that better or worse than throwing fruit at passing vehicles? :rocker:

What is so funny to JW? She almost broke out laughing when asking this witness a question. This should be serious testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double