trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. WHY are they putting this witness up!!!!

I want to scream that she should be testifying for the STATE!!!!!!!!!

Breaking china, pulling up planted gardens, cutting expensive suits .... going on the continuum .... road rage, bar fights ....

What did Travis Alexander ever destroy (that belonged to Arias)? Travis Alexander was living his life in Arizona - Jodi moved to Arizona (without a plan - just to be near Travis Alexander).

There are scared abuse victims - if this lady is a true advocate (a pioneer) for victims of domestic violence - why would she agree to testify for the defense?

Omg not ready to end it...call to hear their voice, drive by the house, show up where they think you'll be...

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Wow, she just said you can have a happy day even though you are depressed. Really? Maybe she used the wrong word, but whenever I think of someone who is depressed - with either unipolar or bipolar depression, there are no happy days in the middle. I wish she would be more careful with her word choice.

(that's one reason I love my friends, the brits, they use far better adjectives than we do). :seeya:
When you're in a long term abusive relationship you're pretty much miserable constantly but can still have good or happy days with the abuser. It's designed that way, in part, to keep the victim in the relationship.

Not sure that's what she meant or not, so just fwiw.

Wilmot tries not to take some very deep breaths. I'm wondering if her shoes are hurting too.

And not one person (other the JA) ever testified that Travis ever displayed any kind of violence.
Exactly. And Jodi is a proven liar. I couldn't look myself in the eye if I were a DV expert for the defense.

Could an example of stalking be moving to a different state to be with your ex-boyfriend???

Once they know you mean business, they slash and shoot you in the shower.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. She is dead spot on but she is describing Jodi. Juan will have a field day with this, as will the jurors. I can't wait.

Oh my, normal stalking. One person does not want the relationship to end....Jodi Jodi

Can Juan use all these things - jealousy, stalking, terriorism during cross and aim them at Jodi?

She is on to the nitty gritty pretty quickly....is it possible that we could get through with this witness is under 6 weeks? :please: I think that she is not going to be willing to tow the line for anything other than her opinions (ie not Jodi) unlike the good Dr. Samuels.

Does ALV realize she is describing JA? How is this helping JA? I am sure the jury is figuring this out if we are.

It seems that she was not allowed to talk about Travis directly so she is trying to imply through her testimony that he may have done these things. But it is backfiring on her because everything she says applies more to JA then it ever could to Travis. There are many reports of JA's stalking, violence and other abusive behavior. There is zero regarding Travis.

she didnt want him to leave her so her stalking increased- she killed him. travis didnt stop the witch from moving away ... how is this helping. and JW looked a little stunned there.

I sense that when JM crosses this witness, she will end up becoming more on the side of the prosecutor. I doubt that ALV knows everything that we do about Jodi, and Juan will make her aware very quickly.

It also appears that she honored the admonition and seems to have no idea what's come about about the individual for whom she is testifying. Get ready for a biiiiiig surprise ma'am because Juan's questions will go something like this: "On direct, you testified that an abuser does blah-blah. Were you aware that Ms. Arias did blah-blah?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member