trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that she was not allowed to talk about Travis directly so she is trying to imply through her testimony that he may have done these things. But it is backfiring on her because everything she says applies more to JA then it ever could to Travis. There are many reports of JA's stalking, violence and other abusive behavior. There is zero regarding Travis.
:what:

good though..hope jury is retaining this info as are we all..

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
If the "normal stalking" didn't stop, the person would be considered a terrorist. #JodiArias

Uhm, they claim Jodi was Travis' first sexual experience...humn.....

I can't believe what I'm hearing. She is dead spot on but she is describing Jodi. Juan will have a field day with this, as will the jurors. I can't wait.

Juan is going to let her keep talking. He will have plenty of ammo to flip her to the opposite side.

OMG...first sexual relationship...sex is power.

I don't think she is a good DT witness at all.

Kelly

I think she has some really great stories here, but what I want to know is her take on THIS case... on Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias.

$300 an hour... chaching

<modsnip>
Juan is going to turn it up and spew it out because she's not an easy target like Samuals. He was a certified quack. This woman is more credible but....not in this case!!!!

I bet.....Juan is going to get her to admit that 'hypothetically' Travis could've been the victim too. Watch!!!

Jodi def had the sexual power over Travis

I have not seen Arias so intense at any time during this trial. Scarey

Did the defense do a trial run of this testimony before they presented it? If I am Juan, I am writing down every indicator that she is referencing and using it to give Laviolette an almost identical cross examination.

COLOSSAL mistake putting this witness on the stand for the Defense!!!!! Wow...I thought Samuels was bad, this is word for word Jodi abusing Travis not the other way around.

Hacking emails, facebook (check), slashing tires (check), stalking (check), not willing to let go (check)....do I need to go on?

Wow. HUGE mistake.

a) the family should burn in hell for the blue ribbon thing. Any sympathy I had for them is nil.
b) By her speaking in such broad strokes, it is possible that she isn't willing to put her reputation on the line for Jodi. Only time will tell...
c) I can't listen to anymore, otherwise I may throw my computer into the traffic below my window.

I totally agree. I was watching, but had to stop because I might get violent with the TV. So I'll just listen to all here.

While Alyce explains about stalking, Jodi is remembering all of the times she stalked Travis. Her face says it all!

Jodi didn't get together with friends because she had none, other then men she had slept with. And her family wanted nothing to do with her. Doesn't apply at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double