trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving generalities is wasting time. Get to the point, already. Does it pertain to Jodi and in your opinion how/why, :rocker:

That's what Beth said...there was a big hearing on that with this witness. And since she couldn't evaluate Travis, she can't paint him in any way as an abuser.

Are you able to find out if JA's family are wearing Travis' blue ribbons?? I pray they are not...

"I kicked my puppy to death" OMG what in God's name is in JW's head here? Did she flip to the State side overnight????

Legal folks? ALV bringing up a tendency to abuse animals; does this open the door to JM introducing that portion of JA's interrogation regarding the family dog she kicked? It's not been seen by the jury yet, correct?

Describe domestic. I don't see anything domestic about the relationship between TA and JA. It wasn't even bf/gf after a few months. Can a prostitute claim domestic abuse against her john?

I hope JM is getting this.

Icebergs ahead, HMS Titanic

Notice there are zero objections!

Cross we will see an abundance! Too many to count!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AL is describing an abuser that looks and acts like JA. :what:

:floorlaugh:

JM's first words on cross:

'ALV, first and foremost, thank you for coming today as a state witness, you have managed to describe the defendant without a miss, did you know that we have heard testimony about ___________ (insert one of the gazillion things that ALV doesn't know about)

JM has only objected twice so far, if I'm counting right. That says a lot, JMO.

Unlike Samuels, I don't think LaViolette has been watching the trial and tailoring her testimony. I do think she's trying to educate the public on her agenda...little does she know she's tanking Jodi Arias in the process. Stealth witness maybe?

If she continues on this path and gives an honest assessment, I may have to read her book! :twocents:

So from what im reading this is very good for the prosecution.

I was skeptical about ms LaViolette but I think we have a non bias expert who hasn't been watching the trial.

She is so describing jodi I really can't wait until cross!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's what Beth said...there was a big hearing on that with this witness. And since she couldn't evaluate Travis, she can't paint him in any way as an abuser.

Well, it seems to be working beautifully for the state! :)

I know some peeps are frustrated by her testimony thus far, but all of her talking points are going to be clear cut as describing Jodi once Juan gets his turn.

The lack of objections from JM have me so excited for cross.

The person has given up so much of who they are :( like Travis and his chastity....

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

She will get a new trial for an inadequate defense based on LaViolette's testimony alone. They are not serving their client with this witness. Who knows, maybe that's their intention? Very strange...

No I don't think this will qualify for ineffective counsel. They chose an appropriate witness to support their claim of self defense based on battered woman syndrome. Unfortunately this is the best they got and Juan will just use her more to his advantage. It can't be held against them that the are outlawyered.

I hope this lady has been watching Nancy Grace. I do mean that.

Honey does these pants make my butt look big? OH you brute you're abusing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds