trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a terrorist such as Jodi who only used a gun and knife but never her hands.
I get it just say a terrorist such as Jodi

This is so brilliant, this woman knows it was Jodi, it's like she's been sent in as a double agent or something ..

Legal folks? ALV bringing up a tendency to abuse animals; does this open the door to JM introducing that portion of JA's interrogation regarding the family dog she kicked? It's not been seen by the jury yet, correct?

i'd be really surprised if that comes in. the worst things about jodi, which speak to what a sicko she is, have been fought over for years. i doubt the judge will allow that----just like the handstand thing in the interrogation room. i think they're too prejudicial.

funny how the things the MOST indicative of guilt are always too prejudicial.

Okay, what are the odds the the jurors are imagining Travis in this role and not Jodi?

Wait, is she actually going to try and justify Jodi's stalking/terrorizing behaviors...? Cause there is NO WAY any of this applies to Travis

Well, it seems to be working beautifully for the state! :)

I know some peeps are frustrated by her testimony thus far, but all of her talking points are going to be clear cut as describing Jodi once Juan gets his turn.

Totally agree!

Does anyone think Juan won't be as tough or harsh on cross examining this witness as he was on Samuels?

:what: Speaking about Survivor ... do you think the DT is trying to "throw the challenge" so they can "vote" Jodi off the Island or create a mistrial :what::what:

Being the Sociopath that Jodi is, this seems to be the most unnerving testimony she has heard so far. She's having a hard time controlling her facial muscles.

Okay, I didn't need to hear about puppies getting kicked to death. Just look at my avatar!

...and that is why as soon as Animal Abuse was brought uo, I tuned out and began reading here. Anyone who abuses an animal she be abused in the same way. This is where we humans are worse than animals.:banghead:

Jodi's eyes are starting to dart around. :notgood:

I think ALV is coming across much more credible than Dr. S!! She is coming off, so far, as a true "expert" witness who is educating the jury. I think she will gain some points for the defense because it's easy to see how they are putting TA into these categories. I do think she'll be honest on cross though. She'll either level out the points gained or turn states witness.

Are you able to find out if JA's family are wearing Travis' blue ribbons?? I pray they are not...
Why wouldn't it be ok for them to support the victim? It's not their fault JA is a cold blooded murderer.

I'm not surprised. Some of these sort of DV experts actually claim that a male walking away from an argument is a form of abuse. Some byzantine hogwash about being dismissive, not validating, blah-blah-blah.

As someone raised by parents who I never heard raise their voices to each other, let alone a full blown screamer, my tendency to walk away from screeching accusatory hissy fits proves what a monster I am.

There's a difference between walking away until you calm down (which is what I do & sounds like you as well) and "punishing" someone with the silent treatment. It's a pretty fine distinction and I would hope a decent expert would not jump to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member