trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jodi is an abusive terrorist.. and a killer! Wow.

Surely we're getting punked right??????

I feel like we're in the twilight zone ......

Wow, this is brutal, JW is going to go through this entire line of questioning yet again when making reference to the all the abuses JA endured <sarcasm>, we'll be here for a while, what the?????!!!! argh

But Jodi said she talked to her father about her relationship with Travis.

I said I liked Alyce yesterday and got a bit hammered for that.

I still like Alyce today (so far). She's describing terrorist Jodi to a "T".

Ok so I guess this dismantling the car is going to be Jodi's father abusing and isolating her...can't it just be Punishment??? My mother took privileges from me when I disobeyed. I see where the defense is trying to go.

Jodi's shark eyes darting....I think on some level she realizes this may not be helping her (it's destroying her imo).

This is so frickin hilarious.

JM getting a slow pitch softball served up to him.

Will JM be able to use the video of Jodi telling the Detective she kicked her dog?

If JW and the DT thinks this witness will shift HER perception and sell out her entire life's work to spin everything she's teaching this jury to NOT equate it to Jodi's behavior or minimize it (her life's work) they are blinded, desperate or stupid. Or all of the above. This is the most obvious set up I've ever seen.
She will get a new trial for an inadequate defense based on LaViolette's testimony alone. They are not serving their client with this witness. Who knows, maybe that's their intention? Very strange...

Unlike Samuels, I don't think LaViolette has been watching the trial and tailoring her testimony. I do think she's trying to educate the public on her agenda...little does she know she's tanking Jodi Arias in the process. Stealth witness maybe?

Yes, she honestly does not know. I have this gut feeling we're all going to be cheering for ALV in the end, I don't think she will compromise her integrity!

"Nobody will believe me. I can't ruin his reputation". This is a setup almost by rote.

This women knows her business and the area of Domestic Abuse from all aspects. I can't believe she is going to ruin her reputation and her practice for Arias and money.

JMHO

Did she really just use an example of a guy kicking his puppy to death???

REALLY???? Especially after what we just learned that Jodi has kicked a dog?????

Yeppers and the camera operator is astute too - jodi had been paying attention when the kicking the dog to death was mentioned - she hung her head.
hangsheadwhendogmentioned.jpg

omg she is saying exactly what Jodi said about protecting his rep...did you notice her skinky eye look at the jury when she said this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee