trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jm has to show that video of her sleeping on his lap in front of all those people- the video that was on dr drew.

Man, this witness has to not know alot of info about Jodi! It's apparent the DT never told her all of Jodi's problems otherwise we would not be hearing about all this stuff that describes Jodi to a T

Didn't Jodi threaten to kill herself alot? and she is saying thats abusive terrorizing behaviour? HMM

Including writing letters to all her family members and of course not going through with it.

Isolation .. you know, like shaming someone socially until they can't even poke their head out the door.

This is not a witness for JW to try and lead. The water is getting deeper, but at least Nurmi looks interested for a change.

I think you're exactly right - they're spending so much time on this continuum in broad terms, because she might not be permitted to say anything specific indicating Travis (and she should not be, in my opinion).
If she can't speak about this in terms of Travis, this is the only way for them to get this in. Although, as so many posters her have noted, the inclusion of this information, is likely not a good move for the defense strategy - again, just my opinion.

Sometimes you have to throw spaghetti at the wall to see if any will stick :twocents:

I think this witness is pretty cute.

"I don't know if cars even have spark plugs anymore"

hee~!

So the fruiter threw fruit at people? Jodi threw her Vaganus at people.

"I kicked and hurt my dog. I need help."

O
M
G

Once again, I am speechless. ALV is describing JA and her control over Travis.
For a nanosecond I thought this was all a conspiracy to convict JA.
I might be going crazy, but this is unbelievable.

Can we throw up the picture of Travis with Nap while Jodi talks about kicking her dog during interrogation?

How can this woman speak on Travis and Jodi's relationship if she knows so little about technological communication of the modern time?

"Torturing pets"! Reluctant to talk about it?!?
"I kicked my puppy to death"?!?
More like characteristics of a serial killer!

I'm not watching but reading everything here - I'm loving this so much. This expert has no idea what she's about to face when Juan gets up there. I feel bad for her, but I do believe she honestly does not know what she's doing. She really thinks Jodi was abused, she has NO idea. The defense did a good job keeping the real Jodi from her, it's obvious she's not holding back with her unintentional description of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double