trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else tired of hearing about her other patients?

Torturing pets. She kicked her dog.

OMG Jodi kicked the HELL out of her Puppy too!

Okay, I didn't need to hear about puppies getting kicked to death. Just look at my avatar!

OK< so threatening suicide os terrorism too. So she has given a few examples that make JODI the controlling terrorist.

Jealousy, stalking, threats of suicide, ....and now, torturing pets?

Did JW forget shes 'defending' JA???? Pet abuse?

Violence with animals? Woah! :facepalm:

"I kicked my puppy to death" OMG what in God's name is in JW's head here? Did she flip to the State side overnight????

HANG ON....went out for a break came back and she's talking about threatening suicide being terrorism??????????????????? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Threatening suicide, torturing pets! Who's side is she on?!

JM & EF taking notes here I'm sure.

I love this witness .. is she really for the DT????? Puppy to death. OMG I cannot believe this!!

I am always hopelessly behind, I am trying to catch up. Mr Martinez please do us proud.

WOW - she had a patient who kicked his puppy to death?

Now that coincides with Jodi kicking her dog and the dog "disappearing" -- or she never saw it again. I think she killed that poor little doggie.

But that's just my opinion.

Mel

So I guess this answered my previous question. She has NOT talked to Jodi. If she had talked to her, she would not be bringing up suicide, stalking, abusing animals etc. She is describing Jodi's behavior perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654