trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animals can sense fear. So evil would probably something they would want to get away from. jmo

I couldn't see if JA's mom was wearing the ribbon but EVERYONE to the left of Auntie was wearing the ribbons too.

That's a pretty horrific thing to do, if that is what Jodi's family and supporters did. Frankly I don't understand why Jodi's family or supporters would throw vitriol at Travis' family. No matter what her family should have sympathy for what his family is going through. After all no matter the circumstances they lost a brother, and in the most horrific manner possible. Even if you love and support Jodi I can't understand trying to taunt his family in Court because they refuse to take off the ribbons that remind them of their brother. Her family can still see and talk to Jodi, TA's no longer has that luxury.

Is even her mother wearing one? or no?

bbm
The constant messaging makes me wonder about the number of times Jodi called or messaged Travis in relation to the number of times he actually called or messaged her. I'll bet she constantly blew his phone up with calls and text messages while he ignored her and rarely called or messaged her.

Does anyone know if the phone records have been broken down to show the ratio of calls and texts?

I noticed a crazy-making trait Jodi had in the middle of angry text messages from Travis, she would make an off-topic comment like "Is that a photograph or a painting?" My mother does this to ignore arguments & it makes me crazy! I noticed she was almost mocking his anger at her behavior. She's a real winner, that JA.

So far nothing this DV expert has said is out of line, IMO. Maybe I'm speaking too soon (probably am), but I have a good feeling about her, as in, she won't lie or twist up the truth to make Jodi look good. So far she comes across as a calls'em like she sees'em type.

I have that feeling, too. I hope we aren't both wrong. It would be refreshing to hear some truth from the defense for a change.

I keep wondering if she has siblings young enough to still be in diapers when she was in high school. Does anyone know their ages? TIA

I think her youngest brother is just now 20, so 12 years difference.

Jean C. just said the jury is paying attention, but not taking notes! Her perception of the jury is usually a little different than our court watchers, but that sounds like good news to me! I'd think they'd be writing down these points on the chart if they thought it was important. Interesting.

I can't wait for cross already and am curious to see what the jury questions are!

That's probably because the jurors are thinking the same things we are... "Hmm, that sounds just like JA!"

So far nothing this DV expert has said is out of line, IMO. Maybe I'm speaking too soon (probably am), but I have a good feeling about her, as in, she won't lie or twist up the truth to make Jodi look good. So far she comes across as a calls'em like she sees'em type.

I feel exactly the opposite. She is being paid to take every element of the psycho's life and tie it into abuse. As the victim.

She will take every word TA ever wrote or said and make him an abuser.

I hope this shill sees the autopsy pictures. And dorsn't fail to notice that while there are numerous pictures of jodis ugly genitals, not one single bruise, not one

If she says that Jodi on the sex tape was trying not to make TA angry I will puke.

This woman isn't being paid to be fair, she's being paid to paint Jodi as a victim

I keep wondering if she has siblings young enough to still be in diapers when she was in high school. Does anyone know their ages? TIA

I think Jodi said her sister was born when she was 11, the youngest brother when she was 13.

That's impressive! Mine just rests his head on the keyboard.

Mine barks in my face until I let him out, or if I'm late for feeding, or he's tired of being at the dog park, if he wants a treat.....he's a rescue greyhound and I managed to turn him into a spoiled brat in less than 6 months:) as it should be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can say 'theoretically' if someone cut someones tires, or spied on them or sent a new interest an intimidating email.....

Hehe and it'll be like the classic Casey Anthony grief expert moment, where it's a "hypothetical" but the jury knows it really applies to the defendant, followed by an objection from the DT for there being "no proof (of the hypothetical)!" and everyone will laugh and laugh.. XD

I get behind when I push Steely Dan's buttons. :blushing:

Jodi kicking the dog and she never saw it again like it ran away becuase of what she did so ticks me off.

Every dog I have had that I accidentally hurt by stepping on a paw or closing a door (I have rambunctious dogs!) did the exact same thing. They acted as if they did wrong and wanted to make up for it. While I freaked out they wagged tails, licked me, even if they were limping. I did this a month ago. My littlest gets underfoot quickly becuase she is a herding bread. I stepped on her foot which still makes me sick to think about. And LIMPING this dog licked my face and treated me like I had just given her a treat.

Animals do not blame, they hold no grudges. They love with all their might.

They are not like Jodi. They do not run away and plan revenge becuase they didn't like what you did. She killed that dog.

I didn't know that, I just had two small grandchildren diagnosed with epilepsy. And just got a call from my daughter, My granddaughter is on life support. The dr's are giving her 20% survival.

Reading here to keep my mind busy.

Oh sweetie....I'm so sorry. I will send much healing light towards you and your family.....

I remember a documentary about him & he spoke in it and he said straight up he was a monster and wished he had been given death. He did her his wish in prison though. I felt bad for his dad though.
BBM

His book was heartbreaking, IMO. What could he have done different?? Was it something he did to make Jeff that way etc?? The emotional turmoil was palpable. My heart just went out to him.

I feel exactly the opposite. She is being paid to take every element of the psycho's life and tie it into abuse. As the victim.

She will take every word TA ever wrote or said and make him an abuser.

I hope this shill sees the autopsy pictures. And dorsn't fail to notice that while there are numerous pictures of jodis ugly genitals, not one single bruise, not one

If she says that Jodi on the sex tape was trying not to make TA angry I will puke.

This woman isn't being paid to be fair, she's being paid to paint Jodi as a victim
I understand your opinion on this, and you may well be right about her. I hope not.

I will reserve judgment on the purple ribbons until tomorrow.
If they still have them on tomorrow all bets are off.

Today I will support them and whomever they are wearing the ribbons
for. (we know it's not JA! She would have used epilepsy as an excuse
for memory loss)

I also support everyone else with epilepsy!
Prayers a cure is found!

Do the jurors get a catered daily lunch?

I did when I was a juror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez, I wanna serve in your town. We're lucky if there's even a cafeteria. Sometimes it's just a snack bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams