trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing your story. A dear friend of my daughter's is currently involved in a relationship with a young woman who has already been court-ordered to attend anger management classes and is currently on probation for assault.
When my daughter and her friend do anything together, like coffee or a movie, this nutso girlfriend texts them both constantly and accuses them of "cheating" on her - she only wants the friend to see my daughter when my daughter's boyfriend is around.
It's a dangerous situation all around.

Oh my gosh :( I deeply hope that she will see the dangers and end that relationship. There are few feelings as wonderful as finally being free from the clutch of an obsessive/abusive relationship. I hope she stays safe <3

We have no dogs, but we have Birmans who think they own the place.

That's a pretty horrific thing to do, if that is what Jodi's family and supporters did. Frankly I don't understand why Jodi's family or supporters would throw vitriol at Travis' family. No matter what her family should have sympathy for what his family is going through. After all no matter the circumstances they lost a brother, and in the most horrific manner possible. Even if you love and support Jodi I can't understand trying to taunt his family in Court because they refuse to take off the ribbons that remind them of their brother. Her family can still see and talk to Jodi, TA's no longer has that luxury.

Is even her mother wearing one? or no?

I also believe that if those ribbons are a different color (which they appear to be on my screen), that someone on that jury will notice. This cannot help JA's case. Surely they don't think so, do they?

I noticed a crazy-making trait Jodi had in the middle of angry text messages from Travis, she would make an off-topic comment like "Is that a photograph or a painting?" My mother does this to ignore arguments & it makes me crazy! I noticed she was almost mocking his anger at her behavior. She's a real winner, that JA.

Yes, I noticed this and it pizzes me off when people do that too. He was clearly upset with her and at one point she was like, "really, because I was just telling people how amazing and cool you are." I get the feeling that was exactly how she manipulated him. When she felt him pulling away she would try and disarm him somehow with her "who? me?" It probably made him feel like he was going crazy and that he was the terrible one. That is emotional abuse.

I'll just bide my time, and see what you all think of her after she trashes Travis. Why on earth do you think the DT was willing to shell out so many dollars if she wouldn't help their case. Don't be naïve you guys.

I predict many will have a change of heart.

BBM Not gonna happen.

Red= Please see last defense witness.

Has anyone here actually calculated the number of days (approximately, since we weren't there) that JA and TA actually physically spent together?

Someone did. I forget who.
It was around 628? 623?
something like that

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364329071.854669.jpg

He's my trial watching buddy!

This was taken one of the last days Jodi was on the stand. I meant to post it back then and caption it..."Jodi Jodi Jodi"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't we be moving threads :panic:
???
I don't see a mod in the house :panic:

Have y'all seen the Clint Eastwood movie "Play Misty for Me"?

The female stalker is Jodi...shows up unnannounced, pushy, and when he starts to cool off, she sneaks in his house, smashes his things, plays the suicide game in his bathroom, stabs his maid....

I just watched it again last week and all I could think of was Jodi.

Oh my gosh :( I deeply hope that she will see the dangers and end that relationship. There are few feelings as wonderful as finally being free from the clutch of an obsessive/abusive relationship. I hope she stays safe <3

The people who are off their rockers seem normal till you do something to make them angry then they are unreal..

Has anyone reported about the defense team filing a protective order against three journalist today? One of them being Beth Karas.. I saw this on Tamara Tattles site. It was filed electronically and hearing is tomorrow morning. Is this true?

I was just coming to ask the same thing. The FB Justice for Travis site has the motion. I guess the hearing is tomorrow.

Jodi had complete power over Travis through the "I'll tell the bishop, and you'll lose your temple recommend, the public humiliation will damage your precious career, and none of the nice Mormon, wife-material girls you're running after will have anything to do with you" card. It sounds like she played the card in May, or perhaps he was finally driven to play it himself, and her power vanished...until 6-4.

Also, in the texts from late May, what is the 'everything' she has done, he was threatening to expose her, and it sounded like she got caught in a lie of a large scale.

I think her youngest brother is just now 20, so 12 years difference.

My sister is 12 years younger than me and I was her ***ONLY*** babysitter when they were little. My mother did not trust anyone else...

What's a birman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cat breed
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birman"]Birman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

ETA: added pic 'cause turnadot beat me
images

Sorry if this has been rehashed ad nauseam, but can someone tell me what the acronym BBM stands for in people's posts??

A cursory web-search returned Black Berry Message and Big Black Meat

Not sure where this is going...I though Black Berry's were extinct.

This has probably been answered for you but just in case it hasn't:

BBM = Bold By Me

No worries, took me forever to figure that one out! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads