trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably because the jurors are thinking the same things we are... "Hmm, that sounds just like JA!"

:seeya:
I totally agree with you... Jury members are not going to retreat into an alternate reality and simply apply the information this lady is providing towards Travis- they aren't going to forget everything they have heard about Jodi and Travis's dysfunctional relationship and the role Jodi played in it....
I truly believe that many (if not all) of the jurors may be sitting there thinking "hmmm...that appears to be describing Jodi's actions.... More so than the true victim's..."
If I were a juror, just the fact that there is an attempt to portray Jodi, the perpetrator of such a vicious crime, as a victim would only make me more likely to vote for the DP....

Mine barks in my face until I let him out, or if I'm late for feeding, or he's tired of being at the dog park, if he wants a treat.....he's a rescue greyhound and I managed to turn him into a spoiled brat in less than 6 months:) as it should be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It takes a gifted dog person to do that. :)

Now that I have had the opportunity to see the ribbon, I believe it's not blue but purple.

However I am still aggravated by it. If it's NOT OK for anyone to wear a blue ribbon, including spectators who had to take theirs off and worst of all the family then NO ribbons should be allowed.

I know I should not put what is being done on Jodi's side but I'm sorry. Her mother is very much involved. Sneaking papers back and forth, running to news papers to get pedophile letters out to the world that just disgusted me. I have no tolerance and I am sure I am not being fair. I don't care. :mad:

Travis' family should not have to fight to wear a ribbon or make a face. While the other side can act like a sideshow for the Jury.

Bbm

When you bold something in another's post.

Bolded by me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok ~ now you guys are going to see how dumb I really am :blushing:
I see BBM in people's post. I know you guys tell me it means bolded by me. But what exactly does that mean? My understanding of the word bold, means confident. I admit I could be wrong because I don't have 35 years of experience. :giggle:
In this forum does it mean Interesting/I am interested?
Somebody help a sister out

:seeya: Hey, you guys, the afternoon thread is OPEN!

It's getting claustrophobic in here, LOL

Well I know the witch hunters want to be for DV but common sense and not being a hater myself tells me it is for Epilepsy as they have never worn them before today but that is MOO and not confirmed.

Some of us are not "witch hunters". My post on it only had to do with what color Domestic Violence ribbons are (purple, not blue) and what color the Aunt's ribbon appeared to be.

Has anyone here actually calculated the number of days (approximately, since we weren't there) that JA and TA actually physically spent together?

:rocker: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I've been thinking the same thing for a long time now.

:what:Really nutty, the killer is.

Has anyone reported about the defense team filing a protective order against three journalist today? One of them being Beth Karas.. I saw this on Tamara Tattles site. It was filed electronically and hearing is tomorrow morning. Is this true?

The actual document was posted earlier this morning . . . in the first few pages. If you search this thread with the name Beth Karas or protective order it should link you to the post with the actual link.

Oh my gosh :( I deeply hope that she will see the dangers and end that relationship. There are few feelings as wonderful as finally being free from the clutch of an obsessive/abusive relationship. I hope she stays safe <3

<appreciative thank you hug>

Has anyone reported about the defense team filing a protective order against three journalist today? One of them being Beth Karas.. I saw this on Tamara Tattles site. It was filed electronically and hearing is tomorrow morning. Is this true?

I heard something on HLN about the order ... Apparently the media is lobbying to get the records of the defense team's expenses. Some TH said that the defense does not want the expenses made public on account of any and all search/investigative costs that were not admitted being prejudicial. Also, they may have attempted to secure experts that turned them down.

Yes, a motion for protective order was filed by the defense to stop the release of sensitive information to the media who requested it, one being Beth Karas.

Many are confusing this with an order of protection which is not the same thing.

Ok ~ now you guys are going to see how dumb I really am :blushing:
I see BBM in people's post. I know you guys tell me it means bolded by me. But what exactly does that mean? My understanding of the word bold, means confident. I admit I could be wrong because I don't have 35 years of experience. :giggle:
In this forum does it mean Interesting/I am interested?
Somebody help a sister out
people seem to bold just the thing in the quote they responded to.
i never do it and wonder if ppl think i'm rude.
i can't be bothered to capitalize either, tho.
& use txt spk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member