DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis & Jodi were not:

- in a long term relationship/married.
- parents
- immigrants

ALV is way out in left field here.

Is JA constipated or something? What's that look on her face? Oh--she's trying to look abused. It's not working, demon.

Something about herself! She only cries when it's about her. The worst I have seen her cry was when she was reading her own suicide letters. :rolleyes:

IKR?!!! Is that pitiful look on her face supposed to elicit compassion or sympathy?

glad im not the only one thats falling asleep during this

BS!!! I took photo's of abuse, saved everything. Don't know why but I did. Even when I didn't confide in anyone, I kept the information.

Not all victims do this, but some do.

I don't think I've heard JM object once today.... and no sidebars!

Sure would be nice for JW to wrap it up today.. but i don't see that happening.

I was afraid she'd say something like this: Lack of proof of abuse is proof of abuse. Sigh.

I hope the jury is fading on the cropola as fast as i am.

All it is is "look how many clients I've had and how wonderful I am" blech

This trial isn't about her caseload, it's about a psycho who slaughtered someone. How about the shill talks about THAT.

That fake sad look on JA's face is pizzing me off. :furious:

Look how obviously she is facing the jury. Bleh

All the friends and family we know of considered the killer a stalker.

Bringing over from last thread . .. .

post by TxBlondie

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Turns out Beth was asking for details on the cost of the defense for #JodiArias. The order is because defense doesn't want to release info.

There is a hearing tomorrow morning at 9 about the motion for protective order. #JodiArias

The hearing will not be in this courtroom, it will be down the hallway under a different judge, Joseph Welty. #JodiArias
I was thinking about this today...IMO, they have wasted enough taxpayer dollars. Let's end this!!

Oh no....abused women don't go to hospitals or make reports cuz they don't want to get their abuser in trouble! Okay, Juan....you know the drill, lol!

they they they- is she putting on a seminar for the jury? this is ridiculous

According to KCL it was decided by judge that she couldn't call TA abusive so she is substituting 'they' where she was going to say TA.

....maybe she didn't talk to friends because she didn't have any!!!!!

The abuser doesn't have to isolate you - if you stop talking to people as a result of your abuse, you're isolated.

Jodi wasn't a real Mormon either, and she gave it up as soon as she dropped the Ninja story.

Everyone knows that your typical domestic violence story involves Ninjas, diaries, sex tapes, sexting, phone sex, crawling through doggie doors, stalking, printing up your own pjs, slashing tires, turning license plates upside down, gas cans, stolen guns, rental cars, dyed hair, handstands, vampire hunters, multi-level marketing, leaving fake voice messages, going back to the scene of the crime, 18 pages of a lie letter...this all explains it. :banghead: poor Travis. JA had no standards and is a psychopath. He really had no chance. :(

I don't think I've heard JM object once today.... and no sidebars!

Sure would be nice for JW to wrap it up today.. but i don't see that happening.

Isn't it a strange and lovely day? SO different from the ones we're used to!

I took pictures. I went to the Doctor. I told my friends.

Jodi had no friends. Or abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member