trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this, cause I do think at least one juror is going to buy it. :(

Even Jodi has this "hey, I thought we were here to talk about me" look on her face.

That fake sad look on JA's face is pizzing me off. :furious:

Look how obviously she is facing the jury. Bleh

She looks like she's about to break out into a song about her sad life. As if she is in a broadway musical

All this talk about couples?........Jodi and Travis DATED for about 12 weeks. This was hardly a relationship with a lot of time invested or history made. By all accounts, Travis' friends have testified a contrary story where Travis didn't feel this was a serious relationship at all.
This was a dating/sexual tryst. Nothing more. Nothing less. But delusional Jodi spun this into her own obsessive relationship.

Give me a break already. This woman's testimony has NOTHING to do with Jodi and Travis. They were already broken up (by Travis) and not ONCE did Travis visit Jodi. She came to him (and slashed tires etc). We need a stalker expert!!! But hopefully the jury 'gets it' and sees this is just lip service courtesy of Arizona who signs their pay check!!

Is phone sex a relationship ?

At first I laughed but it's a honest question. Not one story this lady has told applies to Jodi. She never lived inside this man's house and was controlled by home. She was not married. She had no children. She was miles away, most of the time a thousand miles away making obsessive phone calls. Which quickly got into sex. Heck even Travis himself made mention that he didn't expect it would get to sex so quickly on that taped phone call.

Jodi was the one on the wheel in this relationship. Travis decided he wanted his wheel back and now he is dead. End of story.

ETA: I use the term relationship lightly.

oh i feel a joke coming on

bottom lines + jodi = jokes galore?

JM must be making a long list of doors being opened to be able to cross.

Not one objective so far (in 30 minutes). JM must be loving this.

Now wait until cross - JW will be up out of her chair every 10 seconds saying "can we approach".

Nope - I'm not looking forward to that!

MOO

Mel

Jodi and Travis weren't in a domestic relationship. They weren't married, were never even engaged. Just because Jodi said that they were "official" doesn't mean that Travis felt the same way about their relationship. At the time of the murder, the pair were no longer dating, and Jodi lived 1000 miles away.

Not only that, but during the 5 months that JA claims that they were "official" in early 2007, she was living and working in another state and only saw him on weekends, etc.

The only one between JA and TA that mentioned to anyone about the other possibly hurting them, it was Travis.

He told someone if he didn't show up for their weekly get together, JA did something. something close to that

just sayin'
fran

I take it that ALV will not directly be making references that Travis abused JA. ?

I'm so angry, I can't listen to this. I'll listen when Juan comes up.

She needs to retire immediately. How many lives to these Experts ruin i wonder

COSMO? REDBOOK??? What??? I have no words...

I laughed when she said that!!!! What is it with these so called professionals and their magazine references!!!

Have to get back to work, which is good, because I cannot tolerate this lady.

Hahahahahahahahaha

The longer a couple are together

Bottom line, as in what say something to do with a Toblerone perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli