trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do women have any responsibility for their actions if they have been abused in the past?
Or do they get an all access pass?

I was afraid she'd say something like this: Lack of proof of abuse is proof of abuse. Sigh.

My husband bought me a medium cup of steeped tea at Timmies this morning. That was abuse cause I wanted a large cup.

I know abuse and DV is a serious matter but come on, Lady, not every relationship is abusive. Some are loverly! :great: (misspelled on purpose)

I actually find all of this very interesting. It makes me sad thinking of women out there who REALLY are being abused and feel the way she is describing. The story of the woman who saved change to get her and her kids on a bus to a shelter. :(

None of this applies to JA, IMO, but it is very interesting.

Wait, maybe this is JW's goal. She is trying to put the jurors to sleep so they don't realize this woman has become a witness for the prosecution.

Oh gawd.. take trips together.. a more in depth commitment... that was probably geared towards JA taking trips with TA.

starting to fall asleep

If I wasn't reading along here I would be sound asleep by now. I think this is a nice woman but she is putting me to sleep. I still think she is biased against males though. I notice a lot of times she will pause and then throw in the 'men' along with her example of female victims as if it is an after thought and something she really doesn't want to do.

I think she is totally for females only.

IMO

I sure as heck hope she's not calling Jodi a "victim"! :what:

I'm sorry... but I can't even stand to watch a BPD use the system for their advantage!!

This is so classic!

What this really is.....the history of every abuse victim on the planet.

Can't watch the trial right now. Is AL still continuing on the continuum?

JA sitting there with her "mangled finger" on display during this DV testimony

Not only that, but during the 5 months that JA claims that they were "official" in early 2007, she was living and working in another state and only saw him on weekends, etc.

Exactly. She moved to Mesa after they broke up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli