trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything has been tailored to match the DT's theories. That's what you get when you pay for an expert willing to testify for a woman who clearly was the abuser in this relationship.

PS- this woman loves to hear herself speak, IMO.

BBM

funny, I was just saying that to DH!

When is she going to start talking about abuse victims who keep calling and texting and stalking their abusers before they hop in a car and drive 1000 miles to have sex with their abuser and then shot them, stab them and slit their throat?

I need a little Juan fix, but I know he's letting her talk because he's going to use what she has said and place Travis as the victim and Jodi as the perpetrator.

JW nodding, but I don't think she has a clue what this witness is talking about. :moo:

If she is not directly testifying about Travis, then Juan's cross will be very limited. I wanted to here about the pedophile story involving the pics on the computer, now it looks like we won't.

Nah. He can talk in "hypotheticals"

So are we supposed to believe that her stories are ALWAYS how it is? Are there counterexamples? I see no "expertise" in her testimony.

Jodi wasn't isolated, Travis was shoving her out the door as much as humanly possible.

Next we will hear about cults, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, blah blah

ImBored.jpg

Alyce is a much better therapist than I imagined.

She has completely cured my insomnia.

Mine too. I was having the best nap and my son had a load of dirt dumped in the front yard. That woke me up!! It is weird I have developed a method to sleep and listen too. Crazy. jmo

[video=youtube;1h8VWTB1Dbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h8VWTB1Dbg[/video]

Look familiar?

Sorry, going to jump on the ALV bandwagon here. I kinda like her. She's well spoken and is thorough. JW is asking her to answer general or hypothetical questions, and she is doing so. It's up to JW to ask ALV the "right" questions that are specific to the case. However, I agree with others that her testimony is really going to help Juan.

I'm not watching - but is Wilmott even asking any questions or is ALV just on auto-pilot?

:waiting:
WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH TRAVIS' BRUTAL PREMEDITATED MURDER????

Get on with it already geesh!

DairyGirl said:
The last documented contact that Travis had with JA was him telling her to get out of his life. Doesn't that mean she was the one that didn't want to let go of the relationship? Is there any documentation that Travis initiated any contact after that? I don't mean responding to any contact initiated by JA but him contacting her independtly?
And threat to kill themselves? Ding, ding, we have a winner.

He didn't say it that day, but much earlier. The day she moved back to Yreka he texted her not to contact him again. His last texts were even more definite, more ominous:

"I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope youread [sic] because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrased [sic] by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. Sow ould [sic] everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness." 5/26/08 7:59:15

35 minutes later: "You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to [sic] read it could you. That's the sociopath I know so well. It freakin figures." 5/26/08, 8:35:02.

36 minutes later: "I don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you [to] understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me." 5/26/08, 9:11:11.

3 minutes later: "You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared [sic] out [sic] me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjour [sic] you are sick and you have scamed [sic] me." 5/26/08 9:14:02.

Not everyone is a good person. Not everyone has compassion for a loved one.

Not everyone chooses to love another more than self.

From what we can see, JA has never done this -- never.

While seemingly incapable of love, JA is quite adept at lying, abuse, torture and murder.

Blaming Travis for the monstrosity that is Jodi may not have been the best path for her defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876