trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic.

I did an Juanism this morning and it worked! I had to call a bank over a short sale transaction and my processor wasn't helpful at all but I held in there and made her explain something again and again. I totally ruined her blah, blah script!

Thank you Juan!

When is she going to start talking about abuse victims who keep calling and texting and stalking their abusers before they hop in a car and drive 1000 miles to have sex with their abuser and then shot them, stab them and slit their throat?

She is. Evidently, they are called hostages.....:what:

When is she going to start talking about abuse victims who keep calling and texting and stalking their abusers before they hop in a car and drive 1000 miles to have sex with their abuser and then shot them, stab them and slit their throat?

I am most sure JM will point most of this out in hypotheticals - just as she is using here.

She will end up looking just like RS did when JM asked him about Jodi "staging" the scene. :floorlaugh: That was just like a balloon popping and falling to earth. It was great to watch.

She had sexual relations or whatever with men all along the California coast on her way to the killing & got money, gas cans & possibly a herpes coldsore--she had her marks and johns/tricks for supplies. <mod snip>

Ok, no joke... I saw some random health report on the local news last night that talked about how herpes may lead to memory loss due to brain damage.

All I could think of was Jodi and her nasty sore, all fogged out... I laughed out loud when I heard that report. I truly have heard it all now :)

Don't worry. There will be an excuse for that :what:

The defense will explain it all away...:banghead:

The person making the threat is capable of making the threat...oh really???

Okay, I'm starting to get really sleepy now. This has little to do with this case.

Just wondering. Is there any proof that Travis ever actually contacted JA and asked her to come over after she had moved to AZ?

When JA is convicted, part of her punishment should be having to listen to this chick, Gus, and Samuels testifying on a continuous loop for weeks on end.

OMG - but JA did leave - she moved back to Yreka. This testimony makes no sense to me.

MOO

Mel

okay...
on a scale of perceived kindness of 1 -10
Jodi...?
Travis...?
yep, there it is....

And how is a person a victim of domestic violence with someone that has never had a domestic relationship with the person or really any kind of relationship beyond physical? Doesn't being in a domestic relationship imply love, commitment, planning or having a future together? How can you be in a domestic relationship with a person who lives 1000 miles away who had made it clear they don't want to see you again?

Reality check!!! Jodi and Travis only dated for five months and mostly long distance.

I do not see any evidence that there would've been much contact between them after the break up, if not for Jodi.

Travis was in the sanctuary of his own home when Jodi drove across state lines with her secret gas cans to surprise visit him. Travis ended up dead. Jodi created a blood bath of slaughter. That's the reality, ALV.

Getting bored here.

I think the jury is hearing what I am. Travis' friends did not like Jodi. Travis was being isolated because he could not go to his normal support network to talk about what was going on, and when once he did, they just shined it on.

She certainly knew he would not go to his Bishop and ask what to do because Jodi's primary weapon was the sex. In some cases it's the kids, or the house, or whatever else you value that the abuser can take away. Here she had him double - her sexual power AND she had the info to ruin him in his community.

Actually - didn't Mimi Hall say he had gone to his Bishop, but she did not ask why, because it was none of her business? I believe her, and it would make sense that he would have been trying to repent in his Church that he truly believed in and felt deeply about. It would also make sense if he had told Jodi he needed to cut ties, and she freaked out at the end of May.

snooze1.jpg

Oh come on!!!!!!!!! What utter BS. She wasn't abused. She wasn't abused. She wasn't abused.

I keep seeing/hearing in my head the text where Travis calls JA a sociopath - that, IMO will be what convicts her.
Hopefully JM will ask La V about that text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double