trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah .....you're hopeful you don't get killed. :furious:

This woman is speaking to hostages right now.

I think this is the form of terrorism that she was talking about.:banghead:

I feel abused in a hostage situation having to listen to story after story.:D She said she has had 2000 clients in 34 years. Is she going to discuss everyone of them?:what:

And has anyone noticed when Wilmott ask a question about abuse she only says female victims. (Gag) This is a stacked deck kind of witness imo.

I read on one of the TA pages on FB (so take it with a grain of salt) that she is not going to mention TA's name. I'm not even sure if she's gonna mention JA's name either.

This may limit JM on cross, as he can only reference these ongoing stories.

MOO

Mel

Pathetic! Cross will be almost pointless! I wanted more inconsistencies by Jodi pointed out, like the one involving her pedophile allegation! Was this a strategic move by Willmot in an effort to forbid testimony relating to this inconsistency?

Victims ability to leave! Are you serious? She not only left but she came back 1000 miles and trapped Travis in a shower he had no escape from. Hostage? Has jW lost her mind?!!

If she is not directly testifying about Travis, then Juan's cross will be very limited. I wanted to here about the pedophile story involving the pics on the computer, now it looks like we won't.

It may be limited but he will be able to turn this around using hypotheticals referencing ALV's chart and testimony that describe Jodi's actions and show her to be the real abuser. I can't wait.

Until it has gone on so long that you give up hope....

Juan, rip this woman a new one, would you? I'm going to take a shower...I can't listen to this anymore.

Lololololol JA's puppy dog face is priceless. She and Grumpy Cat should hook up. Together they could rule the Internet.

Lemme get this straight, once your self esteem lowers, you go full-blown astronut and drive a 1,000 miles because of poor self esteem?

Juror q: Can a hostage situation still be applicable if the people in question don't even live together and spend the entirety of their official relationships in different states?

Wouldn't it be awesome if JM's entire cross of this expert lasts like 5 to 10 minutes? Just a few basic questions!

He didn't say it that day, but much earlier. The day she moved back to Yreka he texted her not to contact him again. His last texts were even more definite, more ominous:

"I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope youread [sic] because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrased [sic] by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. Sow ould [sic] everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness." 5/26/08 7:59:15

35 minutes later: "You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to [sic] read it could you. That's the sociopath I know so well. It freakin figures." 5/26/08, 8:35:02.

36 minutes later: "I don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you [to] understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me." 5/26/08, 9:11:11.

3 minutes later: "You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared [sic] out [sic] me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjour [sic] you are sick and you have scamed [sic] me." 5/26/08 9:14:02.

I just want to double check - Is this the full text that the Judge would not allow in to evidence yesterday? I'm not totally clear on whether or not the jury is going to see this.

Wow, she looks like she's trying very hard to show emotion..to look victimized. Why doesn't she just yank a nose hair out, so it will look as if she's crying?

I'm not watching. Just listening. Is Juan still in there?!?

Give me a break! JA is headed for death row and she still doesn't have chronic apprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966