trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic.

I did an Juanism this morning and it worked! I had to call a bank over a short sale transaction and my processor wasn't helpful at all but I held in there and made her explain something again and again. I totally ruined her blah, blah script!

Thank you Juan!

I find myself addressing my DH like this: "Isn't it true that you forgot the milk? Yes or no, sir. Yes or no."

This is all very fine and educational but I don't see how any of this has to do with JA's premeditated murder of Travis?
How long has she been talking in the last 2 days, 4, 5 hours? At $300 a pop? And not a pertinent word yet about JA and Travis?

I would like to know if there will be a quiz in this class at the end of the day and if anybody could let me borrow their notes, cause I'm not paying any attention to this lecture.

Wouldn't it be awesome if JM's entire cross of this expert lasts like 5 to 10 minutes? Just a few basic questions!

I think he's going to leave it to the jury to ask those questions - and I think they will appreciate his restraint. JMO

There was never a domestic relationship. As far as being bf/gf, this is what SHE says. She tells this to TA's friends or they assume so from their trips together etc.. "Relationship" was long-distance before moving to Mesa. Anytime SHE says -they broke-up because he was cheating, he was courting her, no public affection(secret) or he was a flirt go to a relationship in HER mind. In reality there was no bf/gf. There was very little of an actual "official" relationship.

BBM

ITA The boyfriend relationship was all in her head. When they first started dating, I think Travis was infatuated with her. That wore off and he knew she was not the one for him. He did not cheat on her because he never felt they were an "item".

She became a bootie call to him and she always came running. She had a choice whether to drive hours to his house, or cut him off completely. Jodi wanted him back as a boyfriend and was determined he was going to be hers. She killed him because he was looking for someone else to marry and it was not going to be her.

I don't know about you guys but I'm sleepy and bored.

Please refer to my previous post on cycles. :banghead:

JW still circling the same drain with anecdotal primed questions that still aren't addressing the very issues on trial. It's almost like the expert is saying because Travis may have called her names or committed the sin of not wanting to be with her she was justified in going full-blown Machete on him?

hahaha. I put one earbud in (the one that doesn't work) and .... I didn't even care that I couldn't hear.

Wonder why she thinks she has to name drop...who wrote this book, who started this movement...

Jodi wasn't isolated, Travis was shoving her out the door as much as humanly possible.

In fact Travis fits the isolation profile more when it comes to Jodi. His friends did not approve of Jodi and made no bones about it. So he tried to keep her away from them and stopped talking about her.

It left him more or less on his own with no one to talk to about the abuse Jodi was putting him through. He knew they really didn't want to hear about Jodi no matter what the subject was.

IMO

:waiting:
I completely zoned out about an hour ago. I guess I need a break.

WILMOTT: Your honor, I would like to enter into evidence the following PowerPoint Presentation in advance of my next witness.

STEVENS: Approach

(15 minutes later)

Wilmott drops on the overhead projector:

golden%20age%20of%20colonic%20irrigation.jpg

MARTINEZ: Objection (facepalming) Relevance?

WILMOTT: Your Honor, my next witness will be just as relevant as my last two witnesses.

STEVENS: Proceed (Begins paging through Fingerhut catalog).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double