trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if there will be a quiz in this class at the end of the day and if anybody could let me borrow their notes, cause I'm not paying any attention to this lecture.

No worries. You will PASS. I have your score at 15, but it might change to 17, and possibly 16. But it won't matter, because your final score really has no relevance.

Sorry Jodi Is the opposite. There IS something wrong with you but you don't believe it.

Hey KCL! Now that you are seeing this from TV, looking at JA's face, are you noticing her looking at the jury? It's pretty obvious today. Which juror is she glancing at? The Wrestler?

Glad you are with us today.

I think there is no doubt that JA and TA had an unhealthy relationship ... even tumultuous at times. But there is absolutely NO evidence that he physically abused/threatened her. None of this testimony matters.

RIGHT! (Oh, heck I feel another Juanism coming on... stop me people, please) :)

BUT - it's likely that a majority of us (say.... most of us) have, or have had an unhealthy relationship at some point in our lives.

Okay - anyone who has been in an unhealthy dating situation (aka) relationship - (aka) 'official' or...

Just raise your virtual hand, guys - if you're over 20 and have ever interacted human beings that you 'thought' you were attracted to or felt love for or were physically or emotionally aroused by.... (ssnnnnorre) then...

.... welcome to the human race! :) Goofy stuff happens (preferably in our 20's - that's what 20's are for, no?)

I feel better now... and oddly nostalgic... okay, that didn't last long!

In my view, (and I'm not sure ALV is doing this because I had to spend a penny earlier), incorporating pre-23 (per brain development) within the scope of so called adult interactions is... dumb vis a vis - ugh - common sense.

Equally, it is ridiculous to consider the adult behaviour of an individual while discounting the absence of his/her history that could indicate psychopathy - or indicate the absence of abnormality - especially if such abnormality is indicated by a single individual who has demonstrated clear evasive, dishonest self-serving anecdotal premises... and such premises have not and cannot be corroborated.

In other words, wth? We aren't stupid (said the jury)...

Geez...the relationship I have with my husband is cyclical. We have a honeymoon phase and then we have some tension and sometimes argue and then we work it out and we're back to the honeymoon phase again.
OMG that is every relationship in the world and even applies to friendships.

Why does everything need to have a title or phase?

Is this witness ever going to get around to speaking about THIS relationship?

Talk about sending a message to the jury - Nurmi is sitting sideways in his chair so that the chair back acts as a wall between him and JA.

Is being paid $200/month to clean house considered a 'domestic relationship? Just curious, lol!

This is all very fine and educational but I don't see how any of this has to do with JA's premeditated murder of Travis?
How long has she been talking in the last 2 days, 4, 5 hours? At $300 a pop? And not a pertinent word yet about JA and Travis?

I was about to post exactly the same thing. I was also going to add that I think it is good information and maybe someone in the court room or her on WS can benefit from it. But, it has nothing to do with this trial. I think the jury can see this because they know the facts of the case and the behaviour of TA and mostly of JA. jmo

NOOOOO! Don't say that!

We want Juan to take every instance she mentioned and turn them around on JA! If we say there was no domestic relationship then that negates Juan saying that, in fact, TRAVIS was the DV victim!

Lol, yes, I realize that what we say here has no impact on the trial....I'm just superstitious. A little! :blushing:
I'm pretty sure what they were doing counts as "being in a domestic relationship" for the purposes of obtaining a restraining order. I can't remember the exact phrase but in Arizona and Oregon they include a phrase like: having sexual relations or who have had sexual relations.

Full blown astronaut :floorlaugh:

All this sad tale is missing is an adult diaper and the fact she didn't steal the gas cans from George Anthony's shed.

Thanks for all of ur awesome court observations! I LOVE THEM!:rocker:

Late 80's?!? Can you talk about anything from this CENTURY?!? Good heavens!

For those not able to watch the live stream right now, this is a exact video replica. ;)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04[/ame]

This testimony is a complete waste of time and money. It has nothing to do with TRAVIS the VICTIM who was brutally murdered by Arias.

Has Juan objected at all? Will he even need to cross?
I wonder if he's even still awake :rolleyes:. I keep drifting in and out of this testimony
to_snore.gif

Wonder why she thinks she has to name drop...who wrote this book, who started this movement...

For me that dated her and made her sound so old school.

I read all those books she mentioned by Lenore Walker when I took a feminism and the law course. That was then. This is now.

Jodi looks like she knows this woman is describing her...describing everything she felt and did...she was the abuser, she was the stalker, she was the aggressor, she was/is the murderer! This testimony is a goldmine for the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654