trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she even aware of the nature of their relationship and her crime?

This is all very fine and educational but I don't see how any of this has to do with JA's premeditated murder of Travis?
How long has she been talking in the last 2 days, 4, 5 hours? At $300 a pop? And not a pertinent word yet about JA and Travis?

Perhaps she has bought into your theory that "the hokey pokey is what it's all about" :what: :great:

More difficult to physically abuse a man because women tend to be afraid more quickly.

But I think it's obvious that JA never experiences fear.

Alyce, does all this blahblahblah you've been telling us about have any bearing if the person is complete axe-murdering psycho?

Crap..for a moment thought Martinez was going to object to all of this crazy, never mind:waiting:

Yes! Jodi starred in one of those TV programs where a partner just went crazy and killed her boyfriend - 48 Hours - two episodes! Way to go, AVL!

I was about to post exactly the same thing. I was also going to add that I think it is good information and maybe someone in the court room or her on WS can benefit from it. But, it has nothing to do with this trial. I think the jury can see this because they know the facts of the case and the behaviour of TA and mostly of JA. jmo

Now I wish I hadn't watch videos of some of her seminars because it is like looking at a boring re-run now.

I just wonder how the 11 men on the jury are taking all this female victim stuff.

imo

Hypothetically speaking, if a man moved many miles to be close to a woman who had broken up with him, would you consider him a potential abuser?

Hypothetically speaking, if a man confronted someone he perceived as a romantic rival in the men's room and told them to keep away from his girlfriend, would you consider that an attempt to isolate her?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman was found dead in her home and all her friends, within minutes, gave LE the name of her stalker ex-boyfriend, would you believe he was an abuser?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman encouraged a man to move a 1000 miles away after they broke up, would you feel she abused him?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman sent her ex an email calling him a sociopath and requesting that she never see him again, and days later the ex showed up at her house, would that show that he is an abuser?

I could go on, but you get my drift.

SHE IS NOT MAKING SENSE IN REGARD TO THIS CASE!

Did she REALLY just mention 48 Hour Mystery?

Go AWAY lady!

Oddly, this is the DT bombshell witness? Come on!

I don't get it. You can't overkill someone if you are in a fight with them.

<modsnip>

Look at it this way; Lisa Andrews Daidone was a defense witness.

Does anyone think she was anything but a boon to the state's case?

I think this is gonna be a good thing.

IMO, I think Lisa Andrew's testimony was rather useless. I don't see her testimony as a boon to the state's case OR the defense. It did not seem as if she and TA had that much of a relationship. I would have rather heard of one of TA's long term girlfriends. IMO, couples are on their best behavior when they first start dating. The only things I learned from her testimony was that TA was a gentleman, she did not know the 411 on erections and TA was going out on her and that he made fun of her goal to become a teacher. I felt bad for her that she even had to testify

I would like to hear how you think she helped the state's case if you would like to say. (Not being snarky here) I like to talk about the case.

Just popping in...is all of this in aid of hoping and praying she doesnt get the DP? She has no chance of being acquitted. imvho. Travis was overkilled in real life and now he is being overkilled again. I dont understand why no one is resting yet. Yes, the DA has amply demonstrated that JA was in possession of her faculties and that there was prior planning. All of these defense witnesses are spaghetti on the wall...I mean the jury may take about 20 minutes to deliberate just out of irritation. Maybe the defense is hoping for a Casey Anthony hail mary...confuse the jury enough and they will find reasonable doubt?

But maybe there is something I am missing.

Well, it's not the 70's anymore, young people date and hook up, it doesn't mean these dynamics apply to them. They never even lived together, so how is this relevant?

Oh come on!!!!!!!!! What utter BS. She wasn't abused. She wasn't abused. She wasn't abused.

Travis and JA didn't have a honeymoon cause they never really had a RELATIONSHIP. They had sex and it didn't turn into the relationship JA wanted so she killed him and is now blaming it all on him.

Her stories are just too general, too bad she doesn't understand the relationship of JA against everybody else. I'll bet Alyce thinks every thing is abuse and everyone has been abused.:tmi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni