trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bottom line, men don't fear women like women fear men.

this is why TA had no clue, none, nada, zip----that she would be capable of what she did to him. he may have joked about it. but i don't believe he was ever in fear of her.

so thanks, alyce, for making that point!!

Loved the shot of JM just a minute ago...looked tired of listening to this woman. Took a drink and ruffled his brow.

If she is not directly testifying about Travis, then Juan's cross will be very limited. I wanted to here about the pedophile story involving the pics on the computer, now it looks like we won't.
??

There weren't any pedophile pictures on Travis's computer! Nothing, none, not a single, solitary picture!

:floorlaugh:
No worries. You will PASS. I have your score at 15, but it might change to 17, and possibly 16. But it won't matter, because your final score really has no relevance.

:floorlaugh:

Even Juan looks bored.

According to Dan Freeman, Travis asked him to come along on their trips, so he wouldn't be alone with Jodi.

I am nodding off dreaming that JM objects based on the fact that the expert is boring the jury to death.

how does this apply to a woman who takes road trips through the desert alone in the middle of the night, or who plans to go on camping trips with a bunch of guys packing a 9mm?

There must be a good reason JM is not stopping this. I can't wait for him to flush this nonsense down the sewer.

I'm amazed she is putting her credentials on the line like this. She comes across reasonably well but either she:

a) believes JA's stories, (gullible or less of an expert than she claims) or
b) is simply tailoring her stuff to fit the DT's position, like the previous guy (for hire)

Most of what this witness says could be applied to the defendant. JM isn't objecting all the time she is building a helpful picture of JA. Come his turn, he'll blast it all right back at her.

Now I am getting offended...women this women that....what ?

:boohoo::liar::eek:fftobed:

yep I am asleep and having a bad nightmare...

Is being paid $200/month to clean house considered a 'domestic relationship? Just curious, lol!

Jodi was a domestic, but there was no relationship. Travis paid Jodi for sex, and Jodi liked the sex. :moo:

This is physically painful for me. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member