trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
had to log on to ask why in the F is this being allowed????

this woman has never met TA and has no information about him whatsoever, she is allowed to psychoanalyzed the dead victim?? Right in front of his family??

For the jury??

Whiskey Tango Foxtrott????????????

The implications here are making me just seethe!!!!

I will not burst into tears .... I will not burst into tears .... rinse and repeat ...

ALV can only speak about this hypothetical in a general way. There's no way she can tell anyone the way Travis was. And that's what this is all about, Travis himself and his relationship with JA.

Note her saying "maybe, maybe, maybe". She never met Travis.

I so reject the concept that if you had a rough childhood you will be an abuser as a grown up.

I agree that there's a predeliction, but it's not a one-to-one congruence.

On the other hand, given Jodi's claims of an abusive childhood - the infamous wooden spoon - that could lay foundation for HER being the abuser. Which she was imho.

I won't even say "I told you so" - and it's going to get worse she calls him a PEDO

Can someone tell me how Travis could have emotionally abused someone who lived far away, that he was not in a relationship with, that he wanted to avoid?

The only person Travis was 'fearful' of was his murderer, Jodi Arias!!! He tried to get rid of her - she wouldn't go! If she couldn't have him, no one would have him.

But Travis had a grandma who took him in and he also had his faith.

My blood pressure is skyrocketing!

JM will take care of this on cross. Don't worry all- this won't go unpunished....patience, patience, lather/rinse/repeat. :)

i think JM should be allowed to admit TA's blog about his childhood in response to this hogwash.

that's not in evidence, is it?

Yes! It is now totally necessary to get Travis's upbringing known by jurors. I want to hear what ALV would say about that info.

HEY DT 1 word

KARMA!

Remember, She's a biatch when she bites ya back!

I didn't think they could stoop any lower... Never under estimate the power of deception! I'm just thankful we have a sharp smart jury that will see thru the smoke, mirrors & BS!!

Can she cite ANY studies that support this nonsense? "Most of them do this" "they probably will do that" how does she know?

ohhhh so maybe travis had ptsd too from his abusive family environment, waaaaay before Jodi. yeah.

cannot wait for Juan.

I hope JM's first question is: "did you know the victim in this case?" "Were your impressions of the victim in this case based on the words of a long ago proven liar of all liars?"

So what she is saying is this is something that occurs 100% of the time. BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member