trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another topic, did any one notice when Wilmott accidently asked the DV expert about stalking when she meant to ask about fear?

Does that mean JM can then ask the expert to described stalker personalities?

please please please.

How about when you get out of the situation at a young age and are raised by an adoring grandparent? I guess JW isn't going to go there in her "hypothetical"

My stepmother was violent with all 3 of us (she also had a phd in social work). She stopped hitting me after I kicked her down a flight of steps after snapping w her chasing me hitting over the head with a spatula or something. I was in college. I have never been an abusive person unless we are talking about abusing myself. Or attracting crappy men. I suffered an anxiety disorder over it...I think Travis coped similarly in being self critical and being vulnerable to a sociopath (note my sister who grew up in the same violence as me). Now I'm gonna cry

Oh no, she's describing Travis's childhood. JW should not be allowed to address her client's victim's background. This is making me cringe. I am so upset about this. I hope the Alexanders can withstand this assault.

Dirty, Dirty pool.

I am sitting here sobbing for Travis and his family
I pray the jury sees what's happening here and does the right thing
DP for this monster

LOL JM cut her off before she rambled into a story of her childhood. Go Juan!!

Not all abused children go onto abuse others...many, many go the complete opposite route altogether. And not all abusers have an abusive or neglectful childhood history either. That's way, way too simplistic.

And more than a little offensive, really.

HE ROSE GRACEFULLY ABOVE IT ALL.....

Jodi didn't.....

Juan is gonna clean all this up. Lets see a parade of girls Travis dated who he treated w respect and love.

I hope so, Katie. I just had to get tissue. I am SO UPSET for the Alexander family here! They've been through so much already. Thoughts and prayers going up! :twocents:

I hope members of PETA are standing outside when she leaves. Im sure the number of calls the DAs office is gettying has soared. GIRLFRIEND FROM HELL! PET OWNER FROM HELL ! PET SITTER FROM HELL! BABY SITTER FROM HELL. Any PETA CHAPTERS IN ARIZONA?

I hate JA, JW & this disgusting line of testimony. Thank God for Juan.

"Combat readiness"??? Uh...that would be Jodi with a gun and a butcher knife.

Nurmi keeps looking at the clock ... He did this before lunch too.

I won't even say "I told you so" - and it's going to get worse she calls him a PEDO

I was one of the one's who encouraged everyone to wait and see, who was really hopeful that she would be honest to her profession -- right up through this morning I was still hoping. Now I've lost every ounce of respect I might have had for her.

I think this witness has infuriated me the most!

There are so many people that come from rough backgrounds and they rise above it and turn out just fine.

I am one of those people. Although once permanently placed with my grandparents I had a lovely childhood but that doesn't negate what I saw and went though before that permanent placement.

I am not the person I am today DESPITE my upbringing, but BECAUSE OF IT!!!!!!!!!

When Juan gets up f* the hypotheticals go after jodi's whole family and her upbringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876