trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ALV cannot mention Travis but JW can with "hypothetical" bs ?
I am sick.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

And what's worse, it's an INCOMPLETE hypothetical. Conveniently left out years with his grandparents. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

My faith is in our Juan. He will make it right.

Bring up the hypothetical pedophilia Wilmott. Just do it. See what happens.

I have come to the conclusion that these paid experts will say anything and everything about anybody as long as they are getting the almighty dollar.
This is why I have such a hate for these people,they have no compassion what so ever.
As far as I'm concerned as soon as they got to the little boy stuff about Travis and how he would be screwed up it officialy is open season on this wrinkekd up old sea hag.
These man bashers are as screwed up in the head and should see a shrink themselves.
I guess when the doctors give a baby a slap on the butt that is where abuse strarts and even after your dead you can still be an abuser in the after life according to these wackos.
Is this a murder trial or a three hole circus.

I have to say I resent the HELL out of this testimony.

Travis and I had the exact same background and upbringing. We even grew up in the same county.

What I resent is that somehow kids like Travis and I were destined for failure and are completely damaged goods. Destined to repeat the cycle.

Travis wasn't who he was despite his upbringing but because of it. He saw how far people could fall. He knew he had a choice. All kids with our upbringing have choices. We can either rise above it and prove everyone wrong or make ourselves a victim.

I chose to not be a victim and so did Travis.

:yourock: Great post! And BTW Congrats on living YOUR life not someone else's idea of your life!

Was that hypothetical little boy supposed to be Travis?? Cause it seems to me he made quit a lot out of his young life, as they said a rising star. I am not sure what that was all about---actually who am I kidding I fell asleep thru most of it.!:blushing::blushing:

Anyone know if she was talking about Travis? TIA

She will probably punch JW when it goes down the way we all pray it will.

When do the tickets for that go on sale? On another note. The court was already getting over a hundred calls a day giving support to Juan the magnificent. Im sure the calls are pouring in since Jodi exposed herself as an animal abuser.

I love how people thought this lady was so nice and were reeled in by her.... then, BLAMO! There goes Travis' family under the bus.

Don't be fooled by grandma. She is makin bank for selling her soul.

Guilty as charged. :truce:

Ghetto Bird cruising in circles above my house...

Hmm does it know I'm about to go Beserk down to the courthouse?? Sent to stop me??

I'm so pizzed I can't even see straight right now!

I just keep chanting "There's a Special Hell for These kinds of People" over & over...

The "Quincy" effect. You remember the show "Quincy" with Jack Klugman as a medical examiner? There was one show were a body was found on a college campus. It was determined that the remains had been there 15 years or more. The most likely victim was a professor who had gone missing. Only the professor was white, and the remains showed that the person suffered from Sickle Cell Anemia. 90% of those who have SCA are African American.

So Quincy confronts the the professor's widow, who breaks down and admits that her husband was "passing" as white. He didn't want his daughter to find out and was eventually killed by his blackmailer.

My question is, if 90% of those who suffer from SCA are African American, what are the other 10%?

I'm guessing a person would assume it is caucasian...but it's not?

What in the holy son a biscuit, fudruckers, cotton picking does this seminar have to do with JA? Yes...men can be abused. But now she is saying it is irrelevant because men still like to be in control when you abuse them. You need an equalizer...like coaxing them into the shower, getting them to sit down and then going in for the kill.

Funny how this expert sort of says that an abused individual is likely to abuse others etc. but Samuels gave JA a book in which Wayne Dyer says the complete opposite.

The "Quincy" effect. You remember the show "Quincy" with Jack Klugman as a medical examiner? There was one show were a body was found on a college campus. It was determined that the remains had been there 15 years or more. The most likely victim was a professor who had gone missing. Only the professor was white, and the remains showed that the person suffered from Sickle Cell Anemia. 90% of those who have SCA are African American.

So Quincy confronts the the professor's widow, who breaks down and admits that her husband was "passing" as white. He didn't want his daughter to find out and was eventually killed by his blackmailer.

My question is, if 90% of those who suffer from SCA are African American, what are the other 10%?

According to this article, the other 10% would be latino...

http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=9454db6324d6f110VgnVCM1000001e0215acRCRD

Has she related any of this specifically to Travis though? I have missed most of her testimony, but what I have heard is just generic descriptions of the dynamics of abusive relationships.

Its so obviously implied. She cant say Travis.

Jodi had an equalizer alright! A gun, a knife...

Juan is chomping at the bit! Just saw him take a huge gulp of water and scrunched up his forehead.

I know I am way behind. HLN had to pay some bills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!