trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudo's to those who are actually absorbing one thing cause I'm not.

Her extreme feminism may work against her here. A MAN was slaughtered and her objectivity may come in to question

OK I got it now--everywomen is abused and every man is the abuser--how any of this relates to murder in this case is beyond me.
This whole trial is not about was Jodi abused--that is total bs.
What they should be talking about is phsycopaths and what they are like mentaly and what they are capable of.
I have nothing against this lady as i'm sure she has done some good for a lot of people but she is not on the right track here.
I have been around some crasy women in my life that weren't abused but they probably should have been.
Now everybody should know why Jodie went with Travis attacked me and I had to kill him or he would have killed me.
To have people like Samuels and Viola beating the drum that Jodie suffers from ten thousand different things that try to give her an excuse for what she did is right off the wall.
I'm not trying to say there are no abused women becuase I know there are but in this case it's totaly wrong and I hope the jury is not buying the speil that is being said regarding this case.
Jodie is plain *advertiser censored* nuts and none of what we have heard for the last month relates to her.
She had every oppertunity to stay away from Travis but chose to drive 1700 miles to make sure he wouldn't make her angry again.

What is she talking about?!! She's loosing me. Now I'm just annoyed.
I hate the gender biased BS.

Watching on my iPad so not as big but not the wrestler- he's on the back to her far right. I think she's shark like scanning and also checking out juan

katie - I'm not really responding to the post I quoted, but wanted to respond to your comment to me on the last thread that is now closed.

Thank you!! for the info about Laviolette not being allowed to refer to Travis as an abuser. I was not aware of that hearing or the result -- so YAY!

nooooooooo....study about brains....please make it stop!!!!

Full blown astronaut :floorlaugh:

Maybe she is trying to help dr. samules out with his meteorite/crater theory?

On a serious note, she could be ticking off the predominately male jury pool stressing men as the abuser in a lopsided way. Especially after they have been sitting there for months looking at a female who was the abuser.

Who gives a rat's butt what was on Dr. Oz - all his show is a vitamin company push show.

Hypothetically speaking, if a man moved many miles to be close to a woman who had broken up with him, would you consider him a potential abuser?

Hypothetically speaking, if a man confronted someone he perceived as a romantic rival in the men's room and told them to keep away from his girlfriend, would you consider that an attempt to isolate her?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman was found dead in her home and all her friends, within minutes, gave LE the name of her stalker ex-boyfriend, would you believe he was an abuser?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman encouraged a man to move a 1000 miles away after they broke up, would you feel she abused him?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman sent her ex an email calling him a sociopath and requesting that she never see him again, and days later the ex showed up at her house, would that show that he is an abuser?

I could go on, but you get my drift.

THIS. This right here.

Dr/ Daniel Amen . . . on Dr. Oz . . did brain scans of men and women brains . . . he did comparative brain scans and what he found . . .
objection - please approach

Yay finally an objection!

Why doesn't she just quote the "Dexter" serial killer TV show while she's at it--or Oprah?

Citing Dr. Oz? Do Dr. Phil and Dr. Laura have anything to add to this recitation?

I'm pretty sure what they were doing counts as "being in a domestic relationship" for the purposes of obtaining a restraining order. I can't remember the exact phrase but in Arizona and Oregon they include a phrase like: having sexual relations or who have had sexual relations.

Wow! That is good to know! :seeya: So, legally speaking, theirs was a domestic situation.

So JM will be able to flip this and show that TA was the DV victim!!!!

Does this woman know one single fact about this case? Who killed whom? Who stalked whom? Who told the psycho to get away? Guns & knives brought to the house? Autposy photos, esp the throat slash? Wanna look at that lady and tell me about "hostages?"

bad words I have to describe this self-promoting idiot

seriously, how can she spew like this if she knows even one thing about the case?

JA actually testiphonied that TA threw her to the ground, kicked her, and strangled her to the point of unconsciousness.

The problem for her is that others knew TA only as a gentle soul.

JA also testi-lied that during the claimed choking incident, as she was being "killed"", she didn't reach up and try to stop Travis or defend herself because "she didn't want to hurt him" and just laid there with her arms on the ground.

I can tell you that *no matter* HOW afraid of the attacker you are, HOW much you are intimidated or don't want to make things worse by fighting back, when someone is choking you, it is an automatic human defense response to reach up with your hands and try with every ounce of strength you can muster to pull, claw, or by whatever means possible grasp whatever is choking you and try to pull it away from your neck!!

I unfortunately know from personal experience as well as working in the DV field for over 10 years that this is true. I have *NEVER* heard of anyone ever being choked that just laid there and didn't try to wretch the hands, fingers or instrument away from their neck!!:furious::furious:

I actually stood up and cheered when I heard "approach"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member