trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looked stunned when Juan's objection shut her up in her tracks LOL

You know it's bad when we welcome an approach.

So...Travis had hope? Hope that JA would eventually leave him alone.
He had fear? That she wouldn't leave him alone.
He answered his door...let her in. And the Defense is blaming him for an act of kindness. Why can't JA just be struck by a lightning bolt?

I didn't hear JM's objection. Did he object to the complete waste of time and money this expert is costing the state?

She watched Dr. OZ ladies and gentlemen! ----- E X P E R T Q U A L I F I E D!

How I feel listening to this testimony
grumpy-cat.png

Oh FFS! This is absurdity bordering on insanity.
This is mind numbing.

News flash: Men are different than woman. Not only physically but emotionally.

BRING IT HOME ALREADY.
This is boring the hell out of us, can you imagine what it's doing to the jury?

and on this sudden swerve into quackery I'm heading out to get some Bertucci's...

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that JM is a boxerbrief kind of guy.

Perfect combination of comfort (boxers) and much desired support (briefs). I'm also guessing he's a solid color kind of guy...no camo or crazy colors not in the rainbow.

And definitely no spiderman patterns, right?

This is like me boring my poor husband to death, "Honey, I saw on Dr. Oz today...." OMG, this can't be happening.

Juan, Juan, Juan, Juan!!!!

I'm not watching this afternoon, just reading along with you guys. When I saw you chanting "Juan" my heart skipped a beat...I thought he was already up! lol *sigh* Wishful thinking.

The scintillating, cutting-edge testimony of LaViolette has totally changed my perspective.

452049855_87e6b9ab80.jpg

The bunny had it coming.

Her extreme feminism may work against her here. A MAN was slaughtered and her objectivity may come in to question

I think she's doing a decent job and is reporting fairly accurately about the dynamics and societal perceptions. She is including testimony about men being victims and how they tend to react. What she said about the equalizer was interesting and accurate IMO - when women become physically abusive, they tend to use weapons and objects that will inflict harm.

WARNING!

If ALV says the words hippo campus. I will explode. There will be mass destruction.

Shout out to all of you lurkers . . . sign up and join in the comments we would love to hear what you think of the trial or this witness so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member