trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN...
Bombshell after the break...they always have breaks...and more of them than show..frustrating...

On my own personal sideBAR here I realized I had mini champagne 4 pack in my car and am stepping outside the box and drinking it with an ice cube. With my chocolate eggs. And fighting with a furniture delivery person who I'm sure wishes she had not contacted me at this particular moment to want to reschedule a delivery in Sedona in two days that I have had arranged for weeks. Oh no she di-int.
You would be so awesome to hang out with!

Not to toot my own horn but I quit smoking cold turkey, about 1 year ago. Not a day goes by that I don't crave or dream about a cigarette. I have been told that it takes years for the craving to dissipate, if it ever does.

There are times that I feel so weak that I swear a semi truck wouldn't be able to drag me away from getting to a 7-11 for a pack of yellow American Spirits. The memory of smoking is so intense.

The two things that really helped me. Intense physical exercise and prayer.
I never tried doing it with pharma assistance.

May the force be with you.

Chantix didn't work for me. The electronic cig did ... I loved it immediately and never had the urge for a real cig again. It's been over three years.... Still vaping and living it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilmot & LaViolette . . .
victims often do not actually tell Dr's what really happened .. . what happens when these victims actually come to court to testify
ummm
objection
approach

Wow on the mosaic by TigerBalm. I am sobbing and I am not a big cryer. It's the pictures of him as a little boy that just got to me.

It's true. It is this raw hatred that we feel towards JA. Hope she feels it good.

ALV really needs to stop looking so offended when there's an objection. Someone tell her it's not ALL about her, and in fact may not have anything at all to do with what SHE'S saying, but about the question. sheesh..

If the scuttle:behind: is true, apparently we aren't the only ones. :great:
I wouldn't be surprised if some survivors in the audience are in need of a counselor right about now. ALV should have predicted that for the DT and made sure some would be available outside the courtroom.

It's either self-defense, an accident, or Melanie McGuire's, "It wasn't me". Jodi has used two of those. Serial Killer Sheila LaBarre (domestic batterer who killed three young men after torturing them) used the accident and self-defense excuse at the same time for one of her victims. He tried to strangle her and then fell down and hit his head on the tub. Seriously.

It's extremely rare for a female killer to admit any criminal responsibility in a murder, especially when the victim is a man. A can you blame them when they have a legion of "feminists" ready to take up their cause? Even serial killer Aileen Wuornos had a militant "feminist" supporter who strongly advocated for her release and wrote in articles about how she killed seven men in self-defense.

You are so right!

Willmott getting told off again, judge always nods when talking to JM.

Segue is allowing herself one (1) drink to calm down. And if anyone wants to PM her about these magical sounding e-cigs....that would help too....

Death threats against the defense? Say it isn't so (snark).

From what I'm reading on the board and on FB -- I am NOT surprised.

(not that any of us would do such a thing, but the general public isn't so understanding - KWIM).

MOO

Mel

I am in no way condoning this but if JA and her advocates were under any mis-apprehension about their popularity and the tide of public opinion...

Did you have super vivid dreams on chantix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Linda :). Yes, I do. I also have *real* PTSD so this was a problem the first time I tried it and I quit. Now, I am taking 2 extra medications to help me sleep well at night while taking the Chantix, so it isn't so bad. I want to take it sooo bad because I took it when it first came out and quit easily within 10 days.

I have friends that are currently taking it who have no PTSD issues. They've told me that they've experienced no different sleep or dreams OR a subtle change, more vivid but not bad dreams. The most common complaint amongst my friends has been a dull headache and of course, nausea, mostly when trying to smoke.

Watching this case has made my dreams freaky for sure!

Good luck if you try it! :)

Oh boy. Hell's a popping.

I wonder if JA will be wearing a bullet proof vest tomorrow. I've seen quite a few defendants do that in court! It would serve her right to know how much the majority of the public HATE her.

MOO

Mel

ps: what - no more throwing TA under the bus? Now JW is talking about JA. Interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member