trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say for poops and giggles that Travis did break Jodi's finger. Jodi could have gone to the police. If Travis were charged it would not have affected Jodi at all in the sense that there would be financial loss to their household.
There are people out there who don't want their partner charged because they would be removed from the home and there could be financial fallout.

Oh gawd I just heard Lenore Walker's name again. Circa 1974.

Relevance Relevance Relevance Relevance Relevance Relevance Relevance Relevance.

Come on JM......stop this nonsense!!

Her voice is very boring....and i'm sure the jury is just thinking wtf..what does this have to do with killing travis...get to the point <modsnip>!

This lady just keeps telling stories...and nothing to do with JA at all!

shame she cant interview travis eh since jodi butchered him :banghead:

FWIW - I don't believe her Cinnabon story either! A guy thinking to print off a recipe on pink paper? Why would he have pink printer paper to begin with?
Sorry, just distracted by my own thoughts.

BBM

Well, you don't live in Jodi world. :great:

Why is it all about the "men" abusing?? Does she not have abusive women in all this??

Who cares if some dude had 1, 2 or 6 drinks.. the killer and the victim didn't drink in this murder, get on with it lady!

Couldn't agree more. If a person is going to be testifying about DV between 2 people in their 20's she NEEDS to have an understanding of social media norms...and she admitted she is willfully ignorant of 2 of the major ones, facebook and twitter. She chooses to ignore the world around her.

Not THAT much unlike Dr. R$ who gifted JA with a book from 1977?

Warning Mr. Ynot right now: I am having six martinis instead of three tonight. Please respect the limits of my confidentiality.

she continues to talk about alcoholics, and drinkers..,and child abuse.

I have little faith in this jury.

Really? Their questions so far have been well thought out and detailed. I have more faith in them than I thought I would after the CA debacle. I guess I'm just trying to stay optimistic.

Hmmmmm....zoned out ...but then heard six martini s instead of three....
Subliminal advertising.....

"In the home..." I don't think hiding in someone's closet or crawling through their doggie door constitutes co-habitation...

Lol. I can't wait for JM to get his shot. He will fix this.

Will Juan be able to mention that Jodi kicked her dog from the Flores interview?

Will Juan be able to mention she hit and kicked her mother? Dr Quack admitted to it.

And these stories are so idiotic and irrelevant. They were two people in their 20's DATING for a few months - not a married couple of 25 years with kids.

I think some of our very own WS members who have been victims of DV would beg to differ that one has to be married for 25 years with children to qualify as a "real" victim.

Teen girls and boys are victims of some pretty intense abuse from their partners.
People like Travis have been stalked and murdered by someone they dated for only a short time. But you are saying THEY aren't victims?

Hmm. I disagree with your take on this, but am curious why you think only a small sample of people qualify as victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper