trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone really is evil - it's not a one time show. It would come out in everything they did. Nothing in JA's life speaks of evil.

She hit her brother in the head with a bat.
She hit her mother, she kicked her mother.
She kicked her dog and it disappeared.
She killed Travis

Ok... anyone know?

What is this protective order tomorrow for? Why would someone from HLN want the defense team's costs?

Because they are nosey...they need a scoop...I think it is really just as simple as that. They paid Dr. Fog ...they paid Ms. ALV. we already know how much per hour. :dunno: its a lot...this is the least nefarious thing they've tried to pull...imo

I'm still shaking my head at the AUDACITY of Jennifer Willmott to stand up there with a straight face talking about "Blame the Victim" in terms of abuse. This is your ENTIRE DEFENSE ..have you lost your mind Jennifer? I hope this all blows right up in your face. <modsnip>.

YES, <modsnip> will have it all blow up in her face, the sooner the better.

Just got off phone with my sister (you know we are from HI), and she said they are on high alert at Kaiser and all hospitals)...but...remember...

Kim Jong-Un is a blowhard. He is like his dad...if NK were to attack the US, their tiny little country would be obliterated in nano-second. Then Russia, China and Japan, (And all respective allies) would get involved....then it would be a world war....none of our nations can afford that right now....

Wait...what...? Shut up Segue. (That's why they call me Segue by the way....)....:)

But yes...if WWIII delays this trial...I too will be pissed..aloha. sorry for rant.

So I guess Dennis Rodman's world peace tour with NK through the Harlam Globetrotters didn't have any long lasting results. I'm totally shocked.

I'm watching NG right now caused I missed it earlier.

JW is not even paying attention and this is your witness!! :banghead:

YES, Gidget will have it all blow up in her face, the sooner the better.

Jodi still has not said a disparaging word about Travis.

<snip>

This is the most .............. most...........well.... I have no words to address your statement........

as it is intuitive to the most casual observer...........as to my disagreement that this post states that Jodi has not said a disparaging word about Travis,

I have no words for this post.......I am speechless.............

*ATL asks for a mirror* ...........am I in an *alternative* universe?

I love my four :cat: 's . Yes, :blushing: 4.

I have four. The oldest two are eighteen years old. Then I gained two more in when my grown kids moved back home.

The most interesting one is named Dangerous Dave and is a girl.

Attachments

• dangerous Dave.jpg
    dangerous Dave.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 13
Off to :countsheep: (whoop hoo! I get 5 hours tonight!)
Love, hugs and peace to all ...

She hit her brother in the head with a bat.
She hit her mother, she kicked her mother.
She kicked her dog and it disappeared.
She killed Travis

Please don't forget the ever popular almost killing a cat by not realizing it needed oh, food, water, light, and people in order to survive. She is such a , does it make me as bad as her that I want to kick her, hit, lock her in a dark room with no food or water for a month? Cuz I really want to.

I'm still shaking my head at the AUDACITY of Jennifer Willmott to stand up there with a straight face talking about "Blame the Victim" in terms of abuse. This is your ENTIRE DEFENSE ..have you lost your mind Jennifer? I hope this all blows right up in your face. <modsnip>

<modsnip>accomplishments:

http://willmottlaw.com/attorneys.html

Jennifer Willmott has spent her entire legal career defending people's
rights and freedoms. She received her undergraduate degree from the
University of Arizona in 1992. In 1995 she graduated from Arizona State
University School of Law. Immediately after graduating from law school,
Jennifer joined the Maricopa County Public Defender's Office. As a trial
attorney, Jennifer defended thousands of cases. At the Public Defender's
Office, Jennifer had the opportunity to defend many different types of
cases ranging from misdemeanor DUI charges to homicides. Beginning
in 2001 Jennifer took on the added responsibility of supervising and
training trial attorneys.

She has successfully tried and won serious felony charges including
aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault, kidnapping,
child molest, homicide, and auto theft.

Jennifer dedicates her entire practice to defending those charged with
crimes and DUIs. She practices in Maricopa County Superior Court and
all city courts, including Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa,
Buckeye, Tolleson, Glendale, Peoria, and Surprise

Wonder how many of these people were guilty? You have to stoop pretty low to defend a child molester.

So I guess Dennis Rodman's world peace tour with NK through the Harlam Globetrotters didn't have any long lasting results. I'm totally shocked.

Yeah...no...not so much.
They needed to watch the old scooby doo footage ;)

well i am surprised lavioelette is not a licensed psychologist, just licensed therapist and social worker, i guess thats martinez kept calling her a social worker

You peeps should go over to the sidebar thread and check out some of Steely Dan's handywork. ;)

I love my four :cat: 's . Yes, :blushing: 4.

I have one little dog, blind, and a total lover.&#57378;
My younger pup, born dec 14th is an all white boxer and also a lover! &#57378;
My DH is trying to teach her to say hi! Funny to watch!

I have four. The oldest two are eighteen years old. Then I gained two more in when my grown kids moved back home.

The most interesting one is named Dangerous Dave and is a girl.

Aww I love it! Cats find me, I don't find them. I have two cats and four dogs, all rescues. We're definitely a lovable, motley crew lol. We have a lot of animal lovers on this board, I've found.

This testimony is so irrelevant. Who among us have have been used and/or heartbroken after a breakup (rejection). That is not a green flag for murder. This is such a crock of crap for the irrational support of violence. It's starting to make me sick.

It's like Bonnie Raitt sang so long ago.."I can't make you love me, if you don't. I can't make your heart feel, something it won't". Is that a license to kill? Hell to the NO!

I'm still shaking my head at the AUDACITY of Jennifer Willmott to stand up there with a straight face talking about "Blame the Victim" in terms of abuse. This is your ENTIRE DEFENSE ..have you lost your mind Jennifer? I hope this all blows right up in your face. <modsnip>

I hope Juan starts with something like 'Do you mind if we talk hypothetically, say you swap the conventional gender roles in an abuse situation for a moment ...' and then lays it all out with Jodi as the abuser and has the DV expert agree that she is a textbook example.

And we KNOW that this is all going to blow up in Jennifer's face, that what Juan does best, I just don't know why they keep making it so easy for him? No wonder he had a little smile on his face today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur