trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what Travis's mother and father died of? They both died at a relatively young age.

I think his dad was in a car accident, and I have no idea about his mom. I can't find much online about her.

Anyone know what Dr. DeMarte, the prosecution expert, used to make her evaluation of JA? Just the file, or was there an interview/s?

Dr. DeMarte must have interviewed JA, because looking at all the motions filed by the defense in this case, they tried mightily to limit her testimony, filed a motion in August 2011 regarding her report, notes and raw data. As late as December 2012 they tried to preclude her conclusions regarding her SARA evaluation of JA.

And then she had her laptop stolen from her home. Coinkydink?

Thanks!

I'm enjoying my third cuppa Hazelnut coffee while catching up on the threads!

Here's to hoping JW finishes up today :)

Good Morning!
I am on a low carb diet and I am hungry and the thought of 1 more egg
makes me ill....Just like looking at u-know-who...
I wonder if Samuels got the term "alternate reality" straight from JA?
Isn't that part of the magical thinking of "The Secret?"

I wonder if she was reading Fred Alan Wolf's stuff "Parallel Universes" or books by Michael Talbot...just wondering...
I mean JA is so bloody weird...the death of TA, seems to my gut...like some kind of ritual slaughter or sacrifice...It's just so evil...:seeya:

<respectfully snipped by me>

I don't think this at all. Why? Because this heffa is SO vain and narcissistic that she wouldn't ALLOW them to dog her up if they could. No, this is a matter of someone in jail. They have no access to makeup or hair care products. A relative of mine got into drugs and at one VERY low point stole checks from a roommate for money and got arrested on a DUI charge. She prides herself on her looks and usually straightens then curls her hair and when we went to see her one day (while incarcerated) her hair looked like a bush. I said "what happened there" and she said they allow NO products except what you can buy at the prison store. I am sure if JA could, she'd be applying the make up ALLLLL day long.

BBM

I have been :cry: all morning but that just made me :lol:

O/T = I read Fatal Vision way back and was convinced that MacDonald was guilty. Now? I'm not so sure. What do you think?

My gift has always told me this guy was innocent. I'll go to my grave believing nothing else.

Oh she'll definitely earn that 300 bucks an hour when JM gets to question MAM :giggle:

Do you think he'll get to ask her at least once..."Maam, do you have problems with your memory?".

:D

Found the cat info!

VERONICA: And he said, "Veronica dark can you please help me find a place for this cat, at least while I go on my honeymoon." I asked around and Jodi came up to me and she said "Veronica, I`ll take the cat." Great, Jodi. Ok. Set it up, he dropped the cat off to her.

Well, two weeks later, a couple of weeks later, Jodi comes up to me and said "Veronica, you know, something funny happened when I go to retrieve the cat after two weeks." I said "What do you mean two weeks? What are you talking about?" She said, "Well, I left it in the room with plenty of water and food, of course, but for two weeks. When I went to go take the cat to the Humane Society because Guy doesn`t want it, the cat was shaking, Veronica. Violently shaking and I guess I should have felt bad."

Oh. Oh, Jane. I just came unglued. I wanted to -- I wanted to just strangle this girl. I was furious at what she had done to an innocent animal. And she didn`t have remorse Jane. She showed no remorse.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/29/ijvm.01.html

If you read above it she was constantly calling Travis while on the clock!
Other people had to do her work.

Still looking for the interview from a waitress that said she kicked a hole in a bathroom wall at work.

Well, well! Another psychologist with 'feelings' for a client. Imagine that!

There might be many more. Our psychologist friend also had an affair with a patient, who sued not because they had sex, but because he stopped having sex with her! It cost him a bundle.

Does the photo at 1:30 look like his front or back to you? He was manscaped but that looks more like the front than the back to me. What do you think?

Front of Travis on the floor.

After reviewing these photos again, I am changing my mind about what was happening in the shower. Previously, I felt like he was posing for Jodi because he wanted to. Now, I think he was at gun point/knife in most of the photos. I think at some point she did threaten him and told him how to pose with the shower door open. That shower is small compared to mine at home and when my door is open, water gets on the floor outside the shower. As others have stated before, Travis was very neat and would not have had the shower door open.

ok something here is making me feel really bad, because I have always had dogs over the years and once when I was a young mother , up all night ministring to two sick babies ( twins)...I came out into the kitchen for the umpteenth time to get a bottle or something and I stepped in dogpoo, and slipped and fell into a puddle of pee...and when my naughty dog came running in wagging his tail, I lost it and kicked him with my bare foot...

my dog yelped and I felt HORRIBLE...I was so mad...worst night ever...

I hope this doesn't make me a Jodi in anyone's eyes...since I have felt guilty over it for 30 years...

my little pup wasn't hurt and went on to have an enviable life....

but still...

I guess the difference is Jodi has no real guilt about anything she does.

Haven't we all experienced a time when our stress was so high that we let loose and did something we regretted. It happens to all of us. It is not a pattern in our lives. It is just an event where we lost it. Nothing wrong with you.....s**t happens. (No pun intended) ALV is talking about someone who cannot control their anger in a way that somehow becomes abusive on a regular or irregular basis that is centered around them wanting to control another. No comparison to slipping in dog pee and landing in poop and loosing it because you are sleep deprived. I bet your dog was thinking....I better not ever do that again. lol

Morning :seeya:

Yes, what is interesting about these photo's is TA is on top of the comforter and in JA's the brown sheets are showing..
The camera could have been set on the 'timer'.. question is, where could JA have placed the camera for a self timing shot (dresser drawers)?

Also, (sry if discussed) most new camera purchases do not come with a Memory card, must purchase separately..
Is it possible that JA took photo's from her own camera and removed the memory card to place in Travis' new camera?
And is Why there are time/date stamp on the photos of Her?
please do correct me if wrong since seems I haven't seen All of the nudes.. TIA

The EXIF data will say which camera was used to take a shot, even if the same card is used in different cameras. The data will also tell whether flash was used. I wish I had watched the prosecution's camera expert testimony.

Do you think he'll get to ask her at least once..."Maam, do you have problems with your memory?".

:D

Haha many of us will be disappointed if he doesn't. :great:

I think his dad was in a car accident, and I have no idea about his mom. I can't find much online about her.

She was 52 when she died. This was the only thing I could find about her.
I don't know if I can link it but if you google Pamela Elizabeth Morgan Alexander you will find a Find a Grave link with a picture of her, Gary and Travis plus some limited info.

Front of Travis on the floor.

After reviewing these photos again, I am changing my mind about what was happening in the shower. Previously, I felt like he was posing for Jodi because he wanted to. Now, I think he was at gun point/knife in most of the photos. I think at some point she did threaten him and told him how to pose with the shower door open. That shower is small compared to mine at home and when my door is open, water gets on the floor outside the shower. As others have stated before, Travis was very neat and would not have had the shower door open.

To add to this is the interrogation with Det. Flores and Jodi. "Travis would not want me to take pictures of him in the shower unless I coaxed him." ie a gun or knife. Truth woven in with lies. :furious:

Is there court today before the lunch break or after.........sorry if this has been discussed already today.

When my cats are bad, I spray them with waterless cat shampoo. I figure if they're going to be bad, they may as well get clean. I never get the eyes. They are excellent sprinters. I also am guilty of asking them why why did they do whatever. I'm sure my cats think they run the house. I'm a sleeper, not a fighter. JA should have played video games to get her stress out or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela