trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is evil. Scary to even try to put myself in her head on any other day much less a day she set out to kill TA is such a way. I found a few words that both Samuels and JA used that I thought was an odd way to describe things. I figured maybe Nurmi coached one and then coached the other to have their stories fit with each other and certain words were repeated so much that those words now stuck with them. Main one was "fog".

BBM I know the feeling. Low carb dieting myself. Breakfast sucks b/c most breakfast foods are packed with carbs. While sitting here reading and watching trials sometimes a girl just needs some carbs, hard to resist but I have been good. As bad as I want that cinnamon roll ( thanks to all the cinnabon talk) I also want to be thinner by summer. Carbs to me are like cigarettes to others.

I quit the smoking but have now picked up the eating...and have gained weight. I def need some help

Irises - 20 of them.

It's eerie but probably totally coincidental that in the 'flower language' (a code that began in the Victorian times), Irises = "good news".

If JA was aware of the meaning when she sent them to his grandmother, it could have been because she believed Travis deserved to die for rejecting her. I really believe that she believes in her own innocence, thinks that he deserved to die.. monstrous.

Just ran across this on Twitter. VERY interesting how this guy did his computer analysis on the site. (My hubby is an IT tech.) Thought I would share. Mods please forgive me and remove if this isn't the appropriate place to post... TIA

Just_me ‏@Just_Me1965 2h
The Jodi Is Innocent site IS finally BUSTED!! #JodiArias
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R9yM2MRM5to# …!

Bluehost is a low-priced shared server hosting provider, like GoDaddy. Before the people who made the JAII site had the domain name, the site was actually just a page on CAII. I think it's not a secret.

ETA: The trouble is you have to visit that site (gag!) to see the link, phrased like this "*** Please click here (or click the pic below) to visit our new
dedicated Jodi Arias support site! ***"

O/T = I read Fatal Vision way back and was convinced that MacDonald was guilty. Now? I'm not so sure. What do you think?

I follow that case too, since he's STILL appealing!

IMO, he's exactly where he belongs. He brutally murdered his wife and 3 children.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #16 *ADULT CONTENT*
Jan 30 2013
OK I can't find an interview!
I know I heard someone tell this on a show!
Chef named Matt.
Not over a boyfriend.
"Jodie went into the women's employee bathroom, directly across a hallway from the shared restaurant/kitchen office, slammed the door shut, screamed and kicked a hole in the wall."
Popsicle had it! :great:

And it was After she met Darryl.
So maybe she was violent with him too???

Just ran across this on Twitter. VERY interesting how this guy did his computer analysis on the site. (My hubby is an IT tech.) Thought I would share. Mods please forgive me and remove if this isn't the appropriate place to post... TIA

Just_me ‏@Just_Me1965 2h
The Jodi Is Innocent site IS finally BUSTED!! #JodiArias
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R9yM2MRM5to# …!

That's really interesting. In this day and age, often corporations or movie companies etc will use social media to make their content 'go viral' and advertise itself. It would be interesting if someone with an interest in JA's freedom had created the site.

edit: also, telemarketers and scammers hire people overseas to do their dirty work.. hmm

Good day, everyone.

The main thing that is bothering me about ALV's testimony is this: as a domestic violence expert, she is predisposed to believing someone when they say they've been abused. She would not be predisposed the other way. A professor of mine ran a battered women's shelter, and would often explain away bad behavior as "they were probably abused." If any of you have been following Dr. Drew Pinksy throughout his career, his default explanation for most addictive/violent behavior is sexual abuse. My point is, most psychologists have pet theories they fall back on more than others. Don't misunderstand-- there are a lot of people out there who have experienced legitimate abuse, but as a mental health worker you tend to be more empathetic and less critical of those you are trying to help.

O/T = I read Fatal Vision way back and was convinced that MacDonald was guilty. Now? I'm not so sure. What do you think?

100% GUILTY--his injury compared to the wife & girls is absurd. He's a Jodi.

Slight confusion with the time stamps: at the 36:26 mark JM announces exhibit 156 which is timed-stamped 5:27:28 (different seconds but I'm sure that's the one you mean). It's not on the projector long enough for me to even tell what it is I'm afraid.

If you look at the sequence as a whole:
http://s922.photobucket.com/user/SoulShynz9293/media/shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg.html

It's one of the two photos in the bottom right hand corner of the chart. As far as I can tell he is standing in both.

The above montage is very useful but whoever prepared it seems to have made a transcription error as one image is annotated with 5:27:18 (neither of the times above). But do you mean the one immediately before it?

The one I was referring to is what JM announces as Exhibit 157, timestamped 5:28:54. My computer shows it at the 36:20 mark but maybe it's earlier or later on yours. Can you tell what that is? Also, what the heck is at 31:42? I can't tell a thing. Thanks for looking for me! :)

My husband and I are like that, we take interest in what the other is in to. When I first got interested in this trial he didn't understand. Certainly didn't understand the emotions or the time it was taking from "us" doing things together even if it was just watching tv. Then somebody on here suggested watching Dear Zachary, I invited him to watch it with me. A short time into it he was just as emotional as me. After that he completely understood why I fret about TA and Jodi getting her comeuppance. Now when I check in here while we are at work (we work together) he ask me what's happening at trail too. I love him!

You girls are truly lucky. My husband would rather watch paint dry, as he has reminded me many times during this trial. Also my 3 daughters are
n.o.t i.n.t.e.r.e.s.t.e.d

Front of Travis on the floor.

After reviewing these photos again, I am changing my mind about what was happening in the shower. Previously, I felt like he was posing for Jodi because he wanted to. Now, I think he was at gun point/knife in most of the photos. I think at some point she did threaten him and told him how to pose with the shower door open. That shower is small compared to mine at home and when my door is open, water gets on the floor outside the shower. As others have stated before, Travis was very neat and would not have had the shower door open.

That might well explain how the water marks got on the box of paper in the linen closet.

To me - the picture of Travis's face - the last one before the camera goes weird - pretty much tells me this was not a happy man, there is distress in his eyes. Something was going on...JMO

Bluehost is a low-priced shared server hosting provider, like GoDaddy. Before the people who made the JAII site had the domain name, the site was actually just a page on CAII. I think it's not a secret.

But did we know it was ran by a guy in Pakistan? I knew the CII but not the where the guy was from.

I happen to think the same. Because he does not look happy at all in the pictures.

Ya think the last one of his bum means "the end" in her twisted mind?
I do but that is jmo.

I think she uploaded them and then deleted them off his camera.
They were trophy pics.IMO

"I swear, Jodi is a walking insult to my intelligence."

Perfect. Absolutely, perfectly true.

Found the cat info!

VERONICA: And he said, "Veronica dark can you please help me find a place for this cat, at least while I go on my honeymoon." I asked around and Jodi came up to me and she said "Veronica, I`ll take the cat." Great, Jodi. Ok. Set it up, he dropped the cat off to her.

Well, two weeks later, a couple of weeks later, Jodi comes up to me and said "Veronica, you know, something funny happened when I go to retrieve the cat after two weeks." I said "What do you mean two weeks? What are you talking about?" She said, "Well, I left it in the room with plenty of water and food, of course, but for two weeks. When I went to go take the cat to the Humane Society because Guy doesn`t want it, the cat was shaking, Veronica. Violently shaking and I guess I should have felt bad."

Oh. Oh, Jane. I just came unglued. I wanted to -- I wanted to just strangle this girl. I was furious at what she had done to an innocent animal. And she didn`t have remorse Jane. She showed no remorse.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/29/ijvm.01.html

If you read above it she was constantly calling Travis while on the clock!
Other people had to do her work.

Still looking for the interview from a waitress that said she kicked a hole in a bathroom wall at work.

Oh this just makes me so furious every time I read about this. Too bad it is not in trial testimony, as any pet lover would know it takes a sick person to treat an animal that way and have absolutely no remorse for it. Nor any idea why this is abhorrent to most people. She didn't even lie about it!

There is very little that makes me come unglued and want to hurt someone, but cruelty to a pet (or child) will do it.

I had seen posts referring to that CA connection. What I found most interesting was the PROCESS he used to get there (the photo of the Utah location, the Facebook profile, etc.)

I'm thinking I'll try to get my hubby to teach me a few of these "forensic sleuthing" techniques. I am quite technologically challenged. I still don't have a signature here. It took me forever to get my avatar going! LOL! :blushing:

That might well explain how the water marks got on the box of paper in the linen closet.

To me - the picture of Travis's face - the last one before the camera goes weird - pretty much tells me this was not a happy man, there is distress in his eyes. Something was going on...JMO

I heard a theory that she had flooded the floors with water to make his body easier to "slide"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member