trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On DrD now, Clancy Talbot says Jodi always tried to go to the PPL events when normally a person needs to be qualified professionally to attend. She says Jodi gave her the creeps, gave her a really eerie feeling. After the commercial, Clancy is going to talk about that time she was drunk and Jodi cornered her in the rest room.

I'm still laughing over Jodi's definition of a nervous breakdown.

I think one would have to look to the DT on that. Why would they receive death threats? Besides not getting media attention I mean...

(crickets)...

Could it be that ja's fan group is trying to disrupt trial and give her more attention? Perhaps their fearless leader had them call. I certainly would not put this past her

:waitasec: She HAD two licenses that were both cancelled years ago, so she isn't even a licensed psychologist in the State of California.

Search Results for Psychologist (incl. Reg. Psych. and Psychological Asst.)
This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: MAR-25-2013
To see available information for a licensee/registrant, click on the highlighted name.
This will also include enforcement actions if any are present.

LAVIOLETTE ALYCE PSB 16213 Cancelled
LAVIOLETTE ALYCE D PSB 10905 Cancelled

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.ActionQuery

License Number: PSB16213
License Status: CANCELLED Definition
Expiration Date: January 31, 1992
Issue Date: July 06, 1989

License Number: PSB10905
Expiration Date: January 31, 1989
Issue Date: July 01, 1985

I was just coming here to post that link to ALV's license. 1) How did she get two licenses? 2) Does she have a third one lurking around. 3) Does this make any impact on the case?

I've been very busy cooking this evening, but did I really hear that perhaps Travis was abusive because of his parents. WTF. Please share if you know! TXS!

yep, that's pretty much it, 4Jacy. Somehow it has struck a few nerves around here -- they don't necessarily agree. Gee Willikers, Lassie! :what: Maybe these disagree-ers are living in the 21st Century and know better from personal experience. It's possible.
icon9.gif

Not all people who grew up with abuse turned out like Jodi. Ya think?!
icon8.gif

JMHO

Do you really think so, ElleElle? I just keep getting bad vibes about her testimony, I very much hope and pray that you're right.

Don't sweat ALV. What she's talking about is so easily argued the other way around it's ridiculous. Which is exactly what JM will do. She provides him with a wealth of ammunition and he'll fire off all of it, IMO.

I read elsewhere this witness is scheduled for 4 days...it could be awhile!

thats ok, we can get stuff done and then look forward to the cross :clap: and the whole week with Juan and his rebuttal...:loveyou:

LoL, definitely going back to my corner now :blushing:......totally embarrassed. My naivety is showing.

Don't be embarrassed. I am not naive, but definitely offended by it. Please don't let that kind of thing chase you off!

I snipped it there, because I just knew your next sentence was going to be "And the man came out holding a shotgun and......" Thank God it ended well and kudos to your heroic brother.

Thanks Deb but my brother wasn't heroic...

He was doing what we should all do...

HE DID THE RIGHT THING HELPING SOMEONE IN NEED!!

I often think the world would be a better place if we all did the right thing..
If we all helped someone in need whether it's a little old lady who can't reach the Grape Nuts on the top shelf at the store, donating to charities when you experience abundance or helping the abused neighbor whether it be a child, woman, man or elderly person.

Remember we are Our Brother's Keeper change only comes when we make it & if I'm the only one who holds a door open or takes a bag of groceries to donation bin in June well that's ok.. cuz I know I made a difference for someone that day!

Sorry :twocents:

I guess that is why Beth hasn't been in the court room last few days.

She is preparing for this Protective order???? of all people Beth.. *shakes head*

Not that kind of a protective order it's a protective order from releasing their financial information and expenses to the media

lil buddy said:
Allyne Smithe said:
She asks him to try to astral project while they're sleeping. He replies, "Will do." l:07:53 on the tape.

what I'm talking about is after the 'will do'.

After that, he says, "You have a good night too."

Is there any evidence TA ever said 'I love you' to JA in either the 22,000-26,000 texts and emails between them or anywhere in JA's diary? If he had, just once, wouldn't she have been over the moon, e.g., "OMG Travis said he LOVES me!!!!" Wouldn't it have been all over her journal?

Not saying he didn't, just that so far I haven't seen any indication he ever did. One of his friends said he was never exclusive with JA, that even while they were what JA called officially dating, he was still seeing other girls. So - count me as a skeptic.

:waitasec: She HAD two licenses that were both cancelled years ago, so she isn't even a licensed psychologist in the State of California.

Search Results for Psychologist (incl. Reg. Psych. and Psychological Asst.)
This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: MAR-25-2013
To see available information for a licensee/registrant, click on the highlighted name.
This will also include enforcement actions if any are present.

LAVIOLETTE ALYCE PSB 16213 Cancelled
LAVIOLETTE ALYCE D PSB 10905 Cancelled

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.ActionQuery

License Number: PSB16213
Expiration Date: January 31, 1992
Issue Date: July 06, 1989

License Number: PSB10905
Expiration Date: January 31, 1989
Issue Date: July 01, 1985

Then why does she list "Individual, couple and family therapy" on her CV? Does she not have a license?

anyone else notice jodi's mustache today? I am glad people are being educated by a good femminist therapist on the subject of abuse.

that said...the only abuser I see is Jodi...I don't think Travis could pull himself from her clutches, she was the one pulling the strings...he didnt want her...he just wanted sex...that's it, she was too crazy...they talked about it.

she could not accept the word no.

who is the abuser?

On DrD now, Clancy Talbot says Jodi always tried to go to the PPL events when normally a person needs to be qualified professionally to attend. She says Jodi gave her the creeps, gave her a really eerie feeling. After the commercial, Clancy is going to talk about that time she was drunk and Jodi cornered her in the rest room.

BBM Curious, what was her definition?

Okay call me crazy ... but what if Juan (after all of this general testimony) gets up and says. "I have no questions for this witness". This is assuming that the defense leaves the testimony in those terms (general).

Or, do you even think that the defense will go there and try to apply some of these generalities to JA and Travis's relationship. I kinda have a feeling they might not even go there. Too risky. But I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to courtroom strategy.

I wish we knew what was going on in JM's noggin' right now.

I think it would be great if he didn't cross examine ALV. But if she starts to talk specifically about Jodi, he'll have to.

Juan looks as interested as my cats look when I want to make the bed and they are sleeping on it..."Are you serious?, I have to get up for this crap?"

Good comparison!

:silly:

Clancy keeps saying that she knew it was Jodi who killed Travis from the minute she heard he was murdered.

Clancy says, "I knew it was her, I just knew it was her, I had no proof but felt it in my gut and I knew it was her."

Jodi had a creepy vibe and likely the one that killed Travis. There's so many people who have said this!

I wish Jurors could hear some of these people describe Jodi. People sense danger when Jodi's around. She can't be allowed out among us.

I know how worn down I'm getting by this trial. The jurors have my respect and sympathy, as does TA's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState