trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only had coffee. No food yet, but Jodi should have already eaten..

No she has 2 1/2 hours til breakfast at the court house.
NOT like she will show today or anything...:tantrum::camera:

No she has 2 1/2 hours til breakfast at the court house.
NOT like she will show today or anything...:tantrum::camera:

I thought they said yesterday that she was served her "brunch" between 2-3 in the morn. It's 0430 there now.

I'm wondering about the 'other' site that this appeared on.... is this post actually to infer that he feels JA is innocent? If so, he really flew off the ethics and reality radar.

:seeya:
Morning y'all

Hoping we actually get started today.

somewhat random questions

Do you think someone has told jodi that she isn't coming across good with the public ie we hate her

And

I think Nurmi and wilmott will dump her faster than a hot potato after verdict and not even stick around for sentencing. Yay or nay?

My new tablet arrived this morning so trying that out for watching later hopefully be able to see better :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm wondering about the 'other' site that this appeared on.... is this post actually to infer that he feels JA is innocent? If so, he really flew off the ethics and reality radar.

What have I missed?? :eek:

:seeya:
Morning y'all

Hoping we actually get started today.

somewhat random questions

Do you think someone has told jodi that she isn't coming across good with the public ie we hate her

And

I think Nurmi and wilmott will dump her faster than a hot potato after verdict and not even stick around for sentencing. Yay or nay?

My new tablet arrived this morning so trying that out for watching later hopefully be able to see better :D

I don't think JA's lawyers are telling her the truth about anything. They are feeding her ego and basically keeping her happy.

Nurmi won't look back but I'm not sure about Wilmott and the other woman whose name I forget. They seem to get a high from bonding with a woman like Arias.

Me too (along with type 2). If I don't eat every 3-4 hours - forget about it. I can't even form a sentence. Give her some food for Gawd's sake!!! What century are we living in? I still believe in innocent until proven guilty -- and sentenced. After that I don't GOS. But this trial is gonna take forever at this rate. Feed her snicker bars for all I care, xanax, tequila -- whatever it takes!

Just my humble opinion.

Mel

I agree with you, Mel.

Exactly. That site. ;)

I just read it there. So this man has just PUBLICLY given his support to the guilt/innocence of JA. I am speechless. Even if I don't buy his assessment, his role wasn't to determine her guilt or innocence in the commission of the crime she is charged with.
He needs to be professionally and legally reviewed. The trial is ongoing and he has publicly posted on an innocence support site for her..... My head is about to explode. He is very much smitten with her.

IF that's legit, which I'm not sure it is (not meaning your post but his supposed comments), then he's as unethical as we all thought. It is so not appropriate for him to say one word about any diagnosis, etc. or any other participation in this trial until a verdict is handed down.

Especially on a pro defendant site.

Had they been words spoken to an anonymous source...btw that always makes me lol. But, comments on a pro JA site. How did he even know it existed?

I don't think he is very smart or ethical at this point.

Kelly

Jodi and her "lunch" transcript from JVM

>> Yeah, just a couple hours ago, I spoke with a spokesperson of sheriff arpaio.
00:06:05 He told me that all inmates on trial, I didn't ask about other inmates awaiting trial, just the ones on trial are awakened as early as 3:00, or 4:00 or 5:00.
00:06:18 They wash, they get dressed.
00:06:20 They are transported to the courthouse.
00:06:22 They have breakfast at the courthouse.
00:06:26 He calls it a sack lunch.
00:06:28 Jodi gets lunch.
00:06:30 She doesn't have to go 12 hours before having dinner back at the jail.
00:06:34 He said what they do is take her breakfast and cut it in half.
00:06:39 She gets half before court and half of it during the lunch hour.
00:06:43 If her lawyers ask for an additional 500 calories for her, they will give it to her.
00:06:50 Right now, they are giving her 2600 calories a day that all inmates get.
00:06:55 He did not say 1:00.
00:06:57 There's no need for her to get up that early.
00:07:00 I'm not saying they are wrong, but the spokesperson for the sheriff's department said between 3:00 and 5:00.
00:07:09 >> There's a window there.

http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/jane_velez-mitchell/50/HLN/Wednesday_March_27_2013/627990/

I agree with you, Mel.

I kinda do too. If it costs 1.00 to buy her a snickers to get this trial moving forward and done, lets do it. It costs more to delay.

The only issue I have is the part where she is given enough breakfast to 'make' a bag lunch. How come Nurmi got up and asked that lunch be delivered to her? Is he saying that she is eating at 3:30 in the morning and then not bringing the lunch or she is eating it before court starts? I am not getting where the 'extra' lunch is going.

She is loosing weight from the stress of this trial IMHO. She was pretty darn sure no jury would convict her once her 'story' was out there. Lets face it, according the ws that are sitting in the court, they are not even looking at her, no connection whatsoever. She knows it. She is freaking out on the inside. I bet a million dollars there will be a moment before this is all over where we see the true JA. She is gonna break down for sure.

Kelly

I agree with you, Mel.

I don't get it. Why does she need to eat ever 3-4 hours? There are not many people that do that unless they are following a special diet for medical conditions or are training physically.

She gets THREE meals a day. That is usually more than I get!:doh:

Especially on a pro defendant site.

Had they been words spoken to an anonymous source...btw that always makes me lol. But, comments on a pro JA site. How did he even know it existed?
I don't think he is very smart or ethical at this point.

Kelly

It said this:

Having recently exchanged emails with Dr Samuels and thanked his for his valued testimony, I also invited him to write a message for inclusion in the website.

Here’s the message he kindly sent me:

“Thanks to all of those who have expressed support for my testimony. While I can’t comment specifically on the case until it is over, rest assured that the PTSD diagnosis is real as is memory loss during acute stress. Those were the points I tried to make and hope that the message was clear enough for the jury to understand. Again, thanks for your support.” — Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D....

my understanding is that the 15 th addition for the state's witness list is a computer forensics person. Karmady listed earlier yesterday

Other than email, have we heard about anything else that was found on Jodi's computer ? For some reason I can't remember, its very foggy, much other discussion about her computer. She indicated she used map quest to lay out her trip route, it might be interesting to see what all she actually obtained with respect to her "trip". JMO there has to be some incriminating items on that computer.

I kinda do too. If it costs 1.00 to buy her a snickers to get this trial moving forward and done, lets do it. It costs more to delay.

The only issue I have is the part where she is given enough breakfast to 'make' a bag lunch. How come Nurmi got up and asked that lunch be delivered to her? Is he saying that she is eating at 3:30 in the morning and then not bringing the lunch or she is eating it before court starts? I am not getting where the 'extra' lunch is going.

She is loosing weight from the stress of this trial IMHO. She was pretty darn sure no jury would convict her once her 'story' was out there. Lets face it, according the ws that are sitting in the court, they are not even looking at her, no connection whatsoever. She knows it. She is freaking out on the inside. I bet a million dollars there will be a moment before this is all over where we see the true JA. She is gonna break down for sure.

Kelly

She is losing weight for sympathy points from the jury. Looking like a frail gradma can't hurt.

I don't get it. Why does she need to eat ever 3-4 hours? There are not many people that do that unless they are following a special diet for medical conditions or are training physically.

She gets THREE meals a day. That is usually more than I get!:doh:

Exactly. She is faking her migraines and whatever else she claims to be suffering from. If she is really sick then have a doctor examine her and give her medicine. I don't care if they want to give her snacks all day. Just consider the timing of her migraine..right before the long weekend. She lies all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy