trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker:
After a long day thought I go to HLN and see what happened today, just to find out nothing. What I didn't understand is the media reporting nothing happened today. They actually are making show after show about nothing. Reminds me of Seinfeld.

WOW WOW & FLIP'N FRICK'N WOW!!

Do they not know that JA had cruised I-10 to Mesa so many times she prolly could tell you what mile marker the In & Out Burger in Palm Springs is at??? HE BORROWED $$ from HER all the time?? GMAFB!

You need to post that post from last night showing where TA lived in 2008 & JA lived in 2008 then ask You wanna re-think that tripe you're postin'???
:furious: :banghead:

I gave up trying to pursuade that person. No matter what I said or others have said on that site (it's not a pro-JA site but an Amanda Knox site) this person makes any excuse. I have faith that the jury living in AZ will know that this gas can story makes ZERO sense. I am sure almost every jury member has made that trip from Phoenix to California and realizes this being stranded in the desert story is a load of BULL. Hmm 3 gas cans or a phone charger. I would choose a working phone any day of the week.

i thought it was espn and weather

No, I remember specifically that he said C-SPAN, (actually he said something like, "the channel that show Congress, only educational type programs,"-I remember because I chuckled to myself at the idea that there was anything educational going on in Congress, lol).

Oh no....

You didn't go over "there" did you??

:therethere:

Ok I really need to just stick to this board. I don't know how I got myself suckered into an argument regarding Jodi's claim on self defense on another message board. I give up! I now know that these people will make excuses for everything! This is the response I got as to why Jodi filled up the gas cans before traveling to Mesa.

She did testify that she often changed plans, at one point she was thinking of going via Death Valley. She had this list of locations she wanted to visit. I haven't got to the bottom of that.

Of course she never got to take any photos, or do any of this, because Alexander persuaded her to go to his place. She didn't necessarily know interstate 10 was such an easy drive, and she was travelling at night. Another thing : she may have wanted to fill the cans before getting to Alexander's : he often asked her for money, and it would lead to trouble if she refused, so filling up her cans before she got there would make sense. Maybe she thought she might be off the main roads later. Regardless - it was pointless for her to attempt to conceal her movements in this way - just as the upside down read number plate was pointless - and would even have drawn attention

Are people really that BLIND?????? The death valley after 9pm at night. Travis would need to borrow money?? Give me a break. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The rate df domestic homicide here must be staggering. It seems like it is almost every day. The night before last some guy went to his gf's and caught her with new bf. He pounded the guy to death with a hammer, then took him to the Rez and set him on fire. I'm not kidding! This is just another day in the desert.
:desert:

The state my sister lives in has amended the domestic violence laws because there were so many complaints and then the couple would make up or the women or man would change their mind. So now the state can still prosecute even if the victim decides not to go ahead with the case. I hope this doesn't stop women/men from calling the police. Once they do though they are offered all kinds of help. They offer women a place to go. They're offered counseling. If children are involved, the department of children and families gets involved, and the mostly women have to make sure the children are safe or they lose their children. Domestic violence is a epidemic not only in this country but everywhere.

They are replaying DB's testimony on HLN. When asked about anal sex, he says "possibly once". Give me a freaking break. POSSIBLY??? He doesn't know if they EVER had anal sex?
I'm hoping he comes back on rebuttal - he knows WAY more than he's telling. He knew her for FOUR years for pete sake. I don't believe there is any way he didn't notice any psychopathy during that time.

Ewwwww...Abe on DocDrew.....
I need a shower....

I agree, I'm concerned about Matt being called.

Although I'd looooovvvveeee to know some of the info Juan must know relating to what Matt knows, I don't feel secure in knowing how he'd answer many questions. Risky, but then again, Juan's a far more experienced prosecutor than me, so obviously I should be trusting his judgment and strategy. :rocker:

I have missed what V Washington represented Matt in, something related to this case, or something separate?

TIA

I'm thinking that Juan has some concrete statements that are proven lies on Matt.
Juan knows just how to play this hand too.

Yeah, Matt may have said he'd lie for JA ... But when presented just the right way (as we know Juan can do) - "we KNOW this", "we can PROVE this", and
"son, you do understand the word perjury and this is the amount of time YOU
will be facing"
I bet Matt will fold like a card table's legs with his bravado of covering for JA.

I also agree with others here who have posted that when JA was having her little hussy-fit and appeared to whisper something to Nurmi like 'what is THIS?"
That the "THIS" is that the new revised prosecution witness list now includes Matt.
IMO of course.

I got banned after my only post. I posted the day Jodi claimed Travis' closet was bigger than her cell. They were so sad for her so I posted about her cell being larger than his casket. Instant ban. Oh well.

And you won't be banned now? Do you mean timed out or banned? I was timed out three times, I think, before they understood my sarcasm and I finally developed the ability to understand the rules.

No, I remember specifically that he said C-SPAN, (actually he said something like, "the channel that show Congress, only educational type programs,"-I remember because I chuckled to myself at the idea that there was anything educational going on in Congress, lol).

BBM

:laughcry:

Sorry in advance for scattered thoughts here but my brain is scrambled from this trial.

In the interrogation with Flores, Jodi says she had a nervous breakdown at Darryl Brewers house because she says she hyperventilated. This is a sign of a nervous breakdown? :what:
In court she has migraine headaches. I'm wondering if she doesn't stretch her not feeling well just a bit too far? Could it be she has a regular headache like everyone ALWAYS experiences but makes it out to be a HUGE deal? OH, and let's not forget how traumatizing her 'nick' to her wrist with a razor blade was when trying to commit suicide. :what:

I had a sis-in-law like this, exaggerate every tiny thing into something huge. If she had a paper cut, you'd swear her finger was chopped off. It's was a sympathy ploy and it was so annoying.

Jodi's crying acts were explained by a psychiatrist on a show last week on tv. If a person that really is innocent (or really didn't know they stabbed someone a bunch of times and slit their throat), they wouldn't hide their face to cry, they'd WANT that jury to know they're innocent, they'd be sobbing uncontrollably! But not Jodi, she hides behind her hair or hand.

This also bugs me with Jodi (most everything does) but if she wants to commit suicide so often why is she fighting the DP?

Answer: Jodi drama.

*Ok, I'll be nice (so not like me) maybe she does get migranes - it could happen.

ANYONE? BUELLER? What time is court tomorrow???? pretty please, with sugar and all that stuff....

Ok I really need to just stick to this board. I don't know how I got myself suckered into an argument regarding Jodi's claim on self defense on another message board. I give up! I now know that these people will make excuses for everything! This is the response I got as to why Jodi filled up the gas cans before traveling to Mesa.

She did testify that she often changed plans, at one point she was thinking of going via Death Valley. She had this list of locations she wanted to visit. I haven't got to the bottom of that.

Of course she never got to take any photos, or do any of this, because Alexander persuaded her to go to his place. She didn't necessarily know interstate 10 was such an easy drive, and she was travelling at night. Another thing : she may have wanted to fill the cans before getting to Alexander's : he often asked her for money, and it would lead to trouble if she refused, so filling up her cans before she got there would make sense. Maybe she thought she might be off the main roads later. Regardless - it was pointless for her to attempt to conceal her movements in this way - just as the upside down read number plate was pointless - and would even have drawn attention

Are people really that BLIND?????? The death valley after 9pm at night. Travis would need to borrow money?? Give me a break. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well ya know, after the penalty phase, she might be going to death valley.

Oops my last post # 1554 ----- was supposed to say "HISSY-fit" by JA, but auto correct keeps typing "HUSSY-fit" by JA.
Either works for me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member