trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope MM is the next witness and all the gun lies will leak out.

I have a gut feeling he knows much more about the stolen grandparent's gun. moo

Are y'all talking about the site that also supported that thing in Florida who murdered her beautiful daughter?

WOW WOW & FLIP'N FRICK'N WOW!!

Do they not know that JA had cruised I-10 to Mesa so many times she prolly could tell you what mile marker the In & Out Burger in Palm Springs is at??? HE BORROWED $$ from HER all the time?? GMAFB!

You need to post that post from last night showing where TA lived in 2008 & JA lived in 2008 then ask You wanna re-think that tripe you're postin'???
:furious: :banghead:

Those folks (being nice mods) appear to have drank the Jodi kool-aid, and that's what they want us to think. I've read that they put up those websites because they protest the "trial by media" of the defendants in these high profile cases. I call BS on that. They do it because they love being the opposing opinion. Whether that opinion is reasonable based on the evidence or not. It's that squeaky wheel thang. :)
I don't go there because I'd be banned inside of 3 minutes :lol:. They have an agenda that IMO has nothing to do with justice in this case. I'll leave it at that.

BBM

What does that mean? I would've whispered the same thing. Ummm :floorlaugh:

Fried gizzards? :what: LOL At least I can say that I've tried fried okra!

LOL!!!! Southerners who raise chickens save our gizzards. These are the organs designed to crush the small rocks chickens pick up with their feed. Dee-lish-us. I can't tell you how hard it is to find good fried gizzards. As far as weighting you plate it means "Pile it on".

I'm alway a little skeptical on NG, but if he is a part of Juan's rebuttal, game over as far I am concerned. JA has stacked her eggs in the MM basket regarding his corroborating her DV allegations. I don't see any advantage for Juan calling him, unless he has totally denied her story.

Well MM certainly seems to have joined some sort of "witness protection" programme. He cannot be found. Maybe he left the country?

moo

Just another mini rant I've had on my mind....

Jodi was a total Mormon Poser, a complete sham for financial gain only! I think quite a few peeps in Mesa realized that about her immediately. I'm just so sorry Travis was too kind of a soul to see it right away... :(

Well that and the new sexual frontier... But we all know why she dumped DB, and ran to the next golden egg of opportunity, don't we?

I'm beginning to think that JA's migraine today was a defense ploy to not give Juan the advantage of having the last word with this witness going into the long break. Just sayin'

YES YES!!! they did that one other time...now i cant remember, but the last time she pulled this..it was the same situation..does anyone remember??

I'm alway a little skeptical on NG, but if he is a part of Juan's rebuttal, game over as far I am concerned. JA has stacked her eggs in the MM basket regarding his corroborating her DV allegations. I don't see any advantage for Juan calling him, unless he has totally denied her story.

ITA. Wouldn't he just plead the 5th on everything? Don't see a possible advantage for JM to call him. This guy has the potential to make Kato Kaelin look like a genius. :help:

Im certain the sheriffs dept hand out lunch upon arrival to bailiffs...she isnt starving unless she wants to.
Yep. I believe this is her way of acting out. My daughter does the same thing. refusing to eat her dinner in some kind of hunger strike to get what she wants (Juice/dessert) She's 4 years old so its fine but in the case of Jodi...I would think that if you only get 2 meals a day you would gobble it all up with no problem because of hunger. We know she gets $$$ in jail from her art work sales, im sure she gets the best of the best in jail canteen. Even regular joes in jail have snacks. I have a friend who gives her "man" $$$ to buy all the nacho's honeybuns and junk food that he desires. Jodi ain't starving. More manipulation tactics.

Im certain the sheriffs dept hand out lunch upon arrival to bailiffs...she isnt starving unless she wants to.

She gets 2600 calories a day. That's a LOT. If I ate that much, I would have to get my doors widened. There are 3500 calories in a lb., I think.

Anyway, it's certainly enough calories to keep someone going if they eat it. It's not like she's doing anything other than sitting around.

:seeya:
Per Judge Stephens:
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Court schedule, no afternoon testimony
09:30am - 12:30pm AZ (PST)
10:30am - 1:30pm MST
11:30am - 2:30pm CST
12:30pm - 3:30pm EST

No court Monday, April 1st either

Couple media tweets to confirm tomorrows start time:

maryellenabc15: #jodiarias trial starts @ 9:30 am Thursday, a def domestic abuse expert continues testimony over abuser/victim traits Follow me 4 updates

BethKaras: Court is canceled for today. No reason given. It resumes tomorrow at 12:30 pm ET/9:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

I remember watching a morning show a while back, GMA I think, and they were discussing the trial and JAs journal. They had a slight screen shot of the pages and they were from after the killing. Anyway, the handwriting looked really bad. Like maybe she had an injured left hand. Did anyone else see that show or do you know where we can see pages of her journal.

Wow I just saw that diary entry and pulled up a pre-June entry and there is a noticeable difference. There is no doubt in my mind that injury to her finger came on June 4th.

Those folks (being nice mods) appear to have drank the Jodi kool-aid, and that's what they want us to think. I've read that they put up those websites because they protest the "trial by media" of the defendants in these high profile cases. I call BS on that. They do it because they love being the opposing opinion. Whether that opinion is reasonable based on the evidence or not. It's that squeaky wheel thang. :)
I don't go there because I'd be banned inside of 3 minutes :lol:. They have an agenda that IMO has nothing to do with justice in this case. I'll leave it at that.
Like another poster said that site boasts about being the #1 innocent site as if theres so many out there for her.

Last night on NG the sheriff said they only play C-SPAN and the Weather Channel on TVs in the jail.

I thought they got the Disney channel, too. Maybe that is why she thinks she is a princess.

But you cant make her eat!!! Ugh!!!:banghead: I cannot wait for this trial to be over so y'all get that SHE is not eating!!!!! On purpose!!!!!

I'm putting myself in a :chillout:

I disagree. The defense wouldn't ask for her lunch and then not have her eat it. I also think she's too narcissistic to deny herself anything. JMO

her wrists are shackled to another prisoner. Maybe she can try holding the sack in her murdering hands....or somewhere else :blushing:

God knows there's room!

Dang Shuby! Ya beat me to it! :floorlaugh:

ITA. Wouldn't he just plead the 5th on everything? Don't see a possible advantage for JM to call him. This guy has the potential to make Kato Kaelin look like a genius. :help:

I still think JM has something up his sleeve with this guy, or maybe I'm just hoping. It's clear MM and JA aren't buddies anymore so something happened to change that. Probably has to do with all the trouble he could have been in over those letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl