trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:highfive: on the deviance with Mr. HopefulOne!!

Yeah I had one deleted today too...I was very naughty though....(but funny :whiteflag:)

Dang....y'all get greasy fast food burgers AND sex....I gotta move out of the woods.... :)

It's good stuff ova hea-yah! Deviant times all around! ;)

Hey, I've had posts deleted but never been on TO. I think that says something. And hopefully not, "you're on a time out."

Again, my biggest issue with it is that JA is using it to stop up the works. Those of you that know me via my posts know that I am big ole bleeding heart liberal. And yet, although I know in my bleeding heart that JA deserves to be treated as a defendant until she is convicted as a murderer, I am more annoyed by her grandstanding and drama queening.

Just give her a Whataburger in plain view of the jury and if she won't eat it, then eff her. Proves she is a big "no mas pantalones".

Ugh. JA is making me lose my religion, politically and ethically speaking. :(

Oh darn, you're making me hungry. You must be from the south east part of the country or Texas as Whataburger's aren't everywhere. It's my favorite fast food burger, and what I wouldn't give for that right now in place of my sugar free jello snack. :notgood:

I think we should have another thread for jodi migranes and eating habits.

Well, respectfully, today's trial was canceled because of Jodi's alleged migraine, and her previous health issues were blamed on not being fed. :seeya:

IMO, if it causes the postponement of the trial, it belongs in the trial thread.

After all, what else can we talk about? We didn't get any trial today. :facepalm:

Again, that isn't what I did. I made no mention of her food in my initial post directed at no one. I was responded to and responded back. I feel like my original post has been mischaracterized. I simply commented on her sleep schedule with a personal anecdote. I never said Jodi shouldn't be treated humanely and have expressed the opinion in the past that she she be getting her food. But it's just a show now. She's getting her food and is still acting faint and dizzy. If she is too lazy to pack her own lunch then let her starve.

No worries, MeeBee. My post wasn't directed at any one person.....but you're unintentionally supporting my statement about hyper sensitivity. :notgood:

No. I think she is up there testifying for the defense team (DT), but that her testimony is really helping the State (DA/Juan Martinez).

Otherwise it would just be redundant.....DA=State. :waitasec:

I also don't think it's an accident. :moo:

juan's cross will bear me out, I hope.

So you're saying she's up there supporting the defense team but that JM will manage to question her in a manner that will ultimately serve the State?

Goodnight folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wah! If you're going to bed I feel as though I have stayed up too late. Which I'm sure I have. Once again, Morning HO will hate Nighttime HO (sorry for the repeat but its true).

Goodnight! (Maybe)

:blushing: I guess it is rumours as the only doc I can find is the protective order from today.

Awe, no need to blush. We are all hoping to get a glance of the witnesses on both sides. Hopefully it will be released soon.

:highfive: on the deviance with Mr. HopefulOne!!

Yeah I had one deleted today too...I was very naughty though....(but funny :whiteflag:)

Dang....y'all get greasy fast food burgers AND sex....I gotta move out of the woods.... :)

I don't live in the sticks but I've got lots of greasy burger options! No sex though :(

I think we should have another thread for jodi migranes and eating habits.

Noted....I'm guilty...
We need new testimony..... or we are gonna turn on each other...um...

I still think JM has something up his sleeve with this guy, or maybe I'm just hoping. It's clear MM and JA aren't buddies anymore so something happened to change that. Probably has to do with all the trouble he could have been in over those letters.

Some kind of immunity deal? Maybe not over the letters but they may have proof that he perjured himself or did some other illegal activity at JA's behest.

1. Please provide a citation for "Jodi is allowed/supposed to pack her own lunches up every day." I have never heard anything about allowing a prisoner to pack their own lunches for court. They never even get lunch at her jail.

2. Same amount of food, spread over a greater amount of time. You can eat 10 pounds of sausage at 5am, ot won't do you much good throughout the next 24 hours...

The jailer spoke about this on HLN tonight. I guess you can google it if you are so inclined. Inmates are woken very early, can take food split from the breakfast meal (my guess would be arhat breakfast is a 1300 calorie meal) to eat during lunch. The jailer also stated that they can sleep in the holding cell once they arrive at the courthouse. I don't suppose that the jail is interested in ferrying inmates several times a day. Imagine the injustice of having to deal with the jail's schedule. You are incarcerated, accept that the state shouldn't pay for personal taxi service and the security complexities or late arrivals that could result in trying to accommodate several schedules. I completely agree with this policy.

I have been a jailer. For the MOST PART, inmates have nothing better to do, and there is potential gain for trying to manipulate the system in every way possible. When I allowed inmates to take an apple to their cells, the next thing I found was a crude fermentation attempt to make some hooch. All day, everyday, nothing but manipulation. Being a jailer is like attending an in-house babysitting gig for a ton of 5 year olds. Whine's, groans and moans. And working the psych ward was sometimes less stressful. If there's a small hole in the system, it WILL be exploited. They talk, organize, assist each other in methods that work, and contrive. We once had a rash of female inmates going to the hospital in near comatose conditions and couldn't figure out why. Turns out, they were scratching the walls of theirinterior female parts with their fingernails. They would then infect it with their own feces. This would cause severe infection and then a 2 week stay in the general population hospital, handcuffed to the bed and with a private guard. This was an attempt to speed up their perception of jail time, and to game the system. Sick.

So no, I think the feeding schedule is fine. Understand the dynamic and mindset of a manipulating inmate.

Oh darn, you're making me hungry. You must be from the south east part of the country or Texas as Whataburger's aren't everywhere. It's my favorite fast food burger, and what I would give for that right now in place of my sugar free jello snack. :notgood:

I am in NW LA. We have them here. But DH's family is in TX and we are there quite often. (Austin and Houston). I love those greasy lil boogers! Until I don't. *buuuurp*

Ummm.....whats a "Whataburger"? And why do I now want one? :biggrin:....I live in the boonies....even Mcdonalds is 40 miles away...,

You don't know what you're missing, they're a primarily southern franchise. Much better than McDonalds though. Here I am thinking about food again... :banghead:

I called for a civil stand-by (officer) while I was trying to move my things out & ex was being verbally abusive. While I was on the phone, he was yelling "stupid b**ch-you don't need a cop" --he trapped me in a closet, pushed me down and spit on me. I fought my way out of the closet with my fists--so he called 911, LE got there FAST then & arrested me cuz he had marks. LE yelled at me, lectured me, accused me of "clawing" him, which the ex stated, "she clocked me-not clawed me!" (BTW-I was 5'2--95pounds & he was MUCH bigger) I cried like a baby cuz I have never been arrested, fingerprinted--ANY kind of that stuff

After he stalked me, vandalized vehicles and my pets, terroristic phone threats--I called the police about the NO-CONTACT order I was given--they said he COULD contact me anytime he wants.

A month later, in that very small town, a woman was shot 7 times-dead, her estranged husband killed himself. Then all of a sudden LE wanted me to carry a DV phone.

I'm stopping there cuz I shake like a choo-ah-ah anytime I try to type about it.
(((((Hugs))))))

No worries, MeeBee. My post wasn't directed at any one person.....but you're unintentionally supporting my statement about hyper sensitivity. :notgood:

Well, I admit I am a hypersensitive individual. I won't say I'm not.

I had forgotten that Casey pulled this stunt too. Wasn't it near the end of the case too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax