trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she holding the gun on him while he was in shower?

I think so. After the last seated photo, there is a gap of 70 seconds before the ceiling shot. JM believes, and so do I, that she attacked him during that time. She would have to have had both weapons with her. I don't know if she delivered more than one stab at that time, but the medical examiner believes the first stab was to the heart, and gravely wounded him--and caused his right lung to fill with blood, making him gasp for air and cough up blood.

The fact that Jodi pushed the shutter as the camera was moving (according to Detective Melendez, the camera expert) suggests she may have been trying to photograph his first stab/s, with or without the knife still in his chest, when TA was able to push back. Melendez said the photo was taken when the camera was "at least 2 or 3 feet from the ground." Brrr. Cold as ice. :what:

What JA has done and and what she is trying to get away with makes me want to spit nails!!! I literally feel like I'm going to bust sometimes, the way that her rights are paramount over poor Travis. I never thought I'd despise anyone more that CA.
On a positive note...joining a gym later today to try to work off this adrenaline and stress.

Westies, does your name refer to west highland terriers?

I believe the trouble with ALV is not the same kind of arrogance or greed as the “good doctor.” I think her 70’s/80’s belief system is so deeply entrenched in her mind that no amount of evidence to the contrary will sway her. I think she truly believes that all or most women are somehow abused by men in their lives; that no woman would do what Jody has done unless she had been abused. She cannot ever make herself believe otherwise. One of those cases of “don’t let the facts get in the way of your beliefs.” I think she also has no idea how young women’s sexual behavior has changed over the last decade or so, so that many women today are the agressors in relationships. She’s stuck in a time and information warp and nothing will make her change her view. So Juan’s cross examination will just be emotional/verbal abuse of her -- in her view.

seems to be a wittle bit of sour grapes from that ATT Ryan what ever his name is...
green eyes:cheers:

Was that the guy who was just slamming Martinez on HLN? Obviously he's forgotten how Bozo the Clown etal were media *advertiser censored* in the CA trial.

I have no evidence to state this, just a feeling. I think the Jury have Jodi's number, they are over her. I understand there is still note taking and a lot of questions but I think they are taking their job serious and want to hit on all the reasons why they will convict her

MOO

And again I will state. I can't wait until Juan rips into this expert. I truly believe that he will turn her "evidence" of expertise on it's head as it pertains to Jodi.

This expert and Juan have gone rounds before in another hearing. It's not his first go with this woman and it's not the first for her. Difference between her and Dr. Sam is that she will look a lot less stunned. She is indeed smarter then the Dr. too. In the end it just won't matter.

AVL and Dr. Sam will all be but a bad memory from these long drawn out days of their rambling. :waiting:

Maybe I just have too much faith in this particular Jury and it will bite me in the end but Juan is a genius who will make things all crystal clear to them when they go to make their decision. If you have Juan the Jury can't go wrong.

I thought the tshirt story was debunked cause Travis Alexander's on the front of the shirt and BLOG Page on the back? She was not special or Travis' just appeared that way if you didnt see the back of the shirt. At least that is what I saw on the internet.

it hasn't been debunked in court. Yet.

I thought the tshirt story was debunked cause Travis Alexander's on the front of the shirt and BLOG Page on the back? She was not special or Travis' just appeared that way if you didnt see the back of the shirt. At least that is what I saw on the internet.

What was on the back of the shirt! :seeya:

Tonight on HLN After Dark...

Travis was a sexual deviant guilty or not guilty.
Tune in tonight at 10pm EST

Yep I am...right on the border of Mexico. I'm not Hispanic but I'm fluent in Spanish.

I thought so when you posted the word "fixing!":floorlaugh: Howdy, fellow Texan! I used to live in Cotulla, pretty close to the border.

Hello Everyone!:seeya:

I am ready for Juan today!!!:great:

Good morning clever people!!! :seeya:

I am sooooooo ready for Juan. It's going to be interesting how he approaches this witness and how he questions her. I wonder if he will squeeze in a lot of the pscho stuff that Jodi has done using hypotheticals - tire slashing etc. and then ask if that would make someone a stalking terrorist?

Can't wait. This DT is disgusting me more and more each day. Eeeaaand ... this witness is so obsolete it isn't even funny. I am sick of hearing her droning on and on and on and on ..... and on about every client she has EVER counseled ............ BIG FAT YAWNER (moo)

What ALV is saying about people going along with sexual degradation, that even when consent is given it can be abusive (bc the person is only going along with it to keep the other from being angry) is true. But it was just as likely Jodi degrading Travis as the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90